Author Topic: HIM On TV  (Read 34142 times)

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
Re: HIM On TV
« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »
im soo glad they played it to sin city thats one of my fav movies

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Danny

« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2006, 07:54:13 AM »
Danny... it's really not much of a thing. In fact it's such a short clip of the song, that if it was a picture and you blinked, you would miss it ;)
Anyway here it is:
Best Kiss (rhima) clip

pretty short, but thanks for uploading ;D

Offline fictionface

« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2006, 02:08:23 AM »
does anyone know what shirt that was Gas was waeing on Kimmel??

Offline sylvie

« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2006, 05:39:24 AM »
horrendous. carson daly. ville smiled like he was medicated...like laura bush. he applied all the mannerisms, but they looked fake. the posing with the hand on the hip like mick jagger has to go. so does the screaming. his screams are weak, not cause his voice is going. at the end of the show, ville standing with his arm around the female guest, like he's trying to be an american rock star. mige is a bigger guy now, he shouldn't wear a shirt like that on national tv. the sound was small...was linde even there?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 05:41:26 AM by sylvie »

Offline villekiss

« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »
wowow i love that !!
does anyone recorded a better quality than that ?
H.I.M. !!! rocks !!!

Offline sophie143

« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2006, 11:48:36 AM »
:P  I liked the performance!  I think Ville looked alittle nervous, but at the same time he seemed relaxed in the studio.
I only saw the KL song bit though... so I don't know if they were on for longer and if there was an interview?

They didn't have enough time they only showed the kl song and there was no time for an interview.  The performance was ok.... yea he did look a little nervous... I was surprised by the number of fans in attendance....

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2006, 12:38:05 PM »
horrendous. carson daly. ville smiled like he was medicated...like laura bush. he applied all the mannerisms, but they looked fake. the posing with the hand on the hip like mick jagger has to go. so does the screaming. his screams are weak, not cause his voice is going. at the end of the show, ville standing with his arm around the female guest, like he's trying to be an american rock star. mige is a bigger guy now, he shouldn't wear a shirt like that on national tv. the sound was small...was linde even there?

hahahaha! agreed!

mige + fish net tank top = *puke*

ville did seem really fake...it was horrible.  :-\

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2006, 01:50:53 PM »
I thought it was a really good performance. I prefer the Ville who moves around when singing. The posing of the hand on the hip and the screams are just part of his stage persona. He's been doing both for a while now. I have no complaints. He looked like he was having alot of fun. Now Mige...  :o He wore the same thing when I saw them perform in Mountain View. I think he's going for the sex appeal  :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 02:17:42 PM by lastxcallforsin »

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »
marci got alot of air time...lucky bitch.  :P

Offline anya060

« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2006, 05:09:50 PM »
yeah, I liked the performance too, and ville seemed kinda excited of seeing all those people with the heartagram t-shirts and stuff

Offline sophie143

« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2006, 11:28:53 PM »
when they give a clip of the audience I was surprised, basically the whole audience consisted of fans....  it was pretty cool...  the performance was ok, it sucks that it was only one song.. I wished they could have done two.

Offline sophie143

« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »
Sylvie made some interesting comments and I sort of agree with them. I think Ville was nervous but happy probably because with the Daly show that was it for the tour. I thought they also did Wings of a Butterfly on the show. Carson Daly is such a goofus. I can take Kimmel but not Daly especially when he starts the bs about how he and Bam are such good friends and what a fan he is of HIM's music. What a kiss ass! Anyway thanks to Jay for putting it up on the home page so I didn't have to watch the whole program. I knew they would put them on the last few minutes. By the way what does Jolene Blaylock do?

Jolene is an actress, star trek, movie slow burn.  she was on the show to promote that particular movie...

Offline villekiss

« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »
Him will be performing Wings of a Butterfly on Carson Daly Thursday July 20th. This was from HIM's myspace. 
Check your local listings for times. Actor Stephen Dorff will also be on
H.I.M. !!! rocks !!!

Offline sophie143

« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
I just saw that on myspace too...  I think it's cool that' they're airing more of their performance from last time...

Offline villekiss

« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2006, 01:46:04 AM »
yeah
i hope that someone will record this performance !!!
everyone knows this news?
H.I.M. !!! rocks !!!

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2006, 05:05:56 AM »
Carson got some information wrong and said they just got off the Vans Warped Tour. The performance was great though. There was a cool shot of Ville screaming for the crowd towards the end.

Offline samheartagram

« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2006, 05:46:22 AM »
i recorded it on a video ill try to see how can i get it into the computer if anyone knows help ;) it will work for all of us hehe i also have the killing loneliness recorded without the storm thingy the one that was uploaded

Offline villekiss

« Reply #267 on: July 21, 2006, 07:33:13 AM »
cam someone who record it ..upload here the performance please
H.I.M. !!! rocks !!!

Offline shaneofthesac

« Reply #268 on: July 21, 2006, 04:53:32 PM »
On the NBC website, under Last Call, it claimed that HIM just finished the Vans Warped Tour, too. Stupid.
myspace.com/shanenyman

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2006, 07:36:03 PM »
On the NBC website, under Last Call, it claimed that HIM just finished the Vans Warped Tour, too. Stupid.
Alright, this one guy who had CLAIMED to be a bigger HIM fan than me says they are gonna be on VH1- Story tellers.
See that would be great and all... but I just can't see it happening.

Offline sophie143

« Reply #270 on: July 28, 2006, 06:12:33 PM »
Alright, this one guy who had CLAIMED to be a bigger HIM fan than me says they are gonna be on VH1- Story tellers.
See that would be great and all... but I just can't see it happening.

if that were true their fan sites would be promoting the crap out of it, it would be cool but you're right it isn't very likely to happen.