Author Topic: The Ladies Room II  (Read 73081 times)

Crucifixkiss

Re: The Ladies Room II
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 10:28:21 PM »
we are totally through.
he made that decision as well.
he wants to be with her..he never cheated on me. i have talked to her, and i told her to say no to him, because he is just an asshole, i realize this now. she seems like she is totally sympathetic towards me, and she said she would have never went for him if she had known all this.
it is truly disturbing.
thanks for all the support girls...it means a lot.

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »
Were one relationship ends, there leaves room for another.
Hockey <3

Offline .Suicide.Of.Love.

• Picciotto
  • I'd Kill To Share Your Pain __ <3
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2005, 01:44:15 PM »
Aw *hugs all round* Why do relationships mostly have a downside? Boys have a tendendy to get so....Pissy. Fucking periods && i thought girls were bad when on!

[Mind you, I can't say much cus my boyfriend is on here && will read it... ::)]

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 05:31:04 AM »
fuck it the boys aren't suppose to come in here anyways

*sneaks back off to read the guys talk about itchy balls*

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2005, 12:44:34 AM »
girls! girls! girls! i need some advice...homer, feel free to add your two-cents in... ;D

how do you let go of the past...how do you trust someone again that has hurt you in the past? everyone deserves a second chance, he has it. he hasnt fucked up one bit and he is trying...god, he is really trying to make me happy...but i cant let go of what happened and i keep throwing it in his face...im afraid that if i cant control my emotions or my outbursts, im going to drive him away, right into her arms again and he'll end things with me...i dont want that. i love him so much. HELP!  :'(

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 01:14:55 AM »
girls! girls! girls!
I hate that song.
:P

Unfortunately one can move on with their past, but eventually those ashes arise. Like you said, you "throw it back". There is a reason for that, your subconcious still has that fear and at the same time hate for that person; so you cant say that you have moved on.
Some of us still hold that image or moments that we once shared. Escaping is not a way to do it, it is like bottling up your problems. Some are lucky in cards some in love; some arent good at either.
In your case since your previous relationship held itself for so long plus with that wound he caused you crippled you. Your trust in a relationship matters sometimes tends to weaken only when the absence is there. I noticed that about you, and its normal for you to feel to go through that, some of the steps you are taking in a relationship are the same that I went through.
Best thing to do is to let everything go its way. Your "Nagging" is just your insecurties taking over.
Best thing to do is to REALLY try to work for yourself because if you enter another relationship with this same precautions you might end up worse than what you started with there.

But unfortunately this message isnt just for one person on this board, since I know someone (guy/girl) who is going through these same stages of a battle with themselves. They need to fix their own problems before trying to be with someone else. Dont worry, I am sure you will be well with that person in the end, since you both feel that your hearts are in the right place.

............ I just realized. Why does everyone consider me the "girl" of this Topic! Well I dont have a Mangina! :(

Nice under code there "I push Midgets"? Too bad in the Military they dont give out Medals for that. :P

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 01:25:59 AM »
Homer,

words CAN NOT express the appreciation i have for you. giving me advice, welcoming me in your home, putting up with the physical abuse when im sleeping, answering your phone at 5 in the morning when im drunk...i absolutely ADORE and LOVE you...thank you. i cant wait to see you.  :-*

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 02:27:27 AM »
Homer, you are like the best comb of a guy. You're like the gay friend every girl needs but you are straight so you can still give us the other point of view (hopefully that made sense and didn't offend you at all)

Betsy, my friend once told me this when I was dealing with something incredibly horrible from my past and it's the only thing i can think of:

You have to get past the past.

Right now, I'm going through that process again (thank god not as extreme as when I first heard that since that took about 4 years to fully deal with).  I'm finding more and more that I'm just not 100% happy with myself and my life right now so I have to take the time to improve that before I'm going to spend my time on someone else. If I can't make myself happy, how can I expect someone else to? (this is for me and probably doesn't pertain to you at all, I'm just in soliloquy mode right now)
I'm not happy with my body and I'm not happy with my current living situation. Therefore I'm not focusing all energy into changing both. When you see a picture of me, in a bikini on a So. Cal beach, you will know that I've finally found what I was looking for. The biggest problem is reminding myself that a boyfriend does not mean i'm attractive or not, desirable or not, loveable or not.  It just means that I found someone I connect with and want to spend the effort on. It's hard going from having that comfort zone of being in a relationship to being single again.
*Trend Setter*

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 02:43:52 AM »
im pretty content with myself...sure im a chubby girl but im ok with it...unless im clothes shopping :P

i have that connection with this guy...if i didnt, he wouldnt be getting a second chance. i wouldve dropped him in a second like ive done to every other loser ive dated...

after i broke up with my boyfriend of 6 yrs, i dated alot of shitty guys...this is the first guy in a long time that ive really truly opened myself up to...hes worth all of the effort, time and energy i spend on him...i just dont want to drive him crazy because im crazy.  :(

im not emotionally stable at all, nor will i ever be...ive been through too much shit in my life to pretend like everything is ok when its not...so i guess im emotionally sensitive? i can be happy one minute and the next, im furious or crying...if something happens, im not afraid to show how im feeling. i dont like to keep my feelings bottled up...i just hope he really understands that...god, ive put him through some shit... ok, now im rambling... ::)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 02:46:14 AM by KillerB »

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 02:47:06 AM »
Oh thank you Laura! Now I see my manhood go down like a Zeppelin!
*kahpooie!
:P (Im kidding).
I hear those lines alot. Thats creepy!
*Homer huddles in the corner of the asylum.
hahaha.

Sometimes people see beauty in a person, and it is hard for that one person to really see how much special they are. Because of the surrounding (an fears) they were exposed to. I told you in the past you were already a beautiful gal, you might already know this and what you want to do is redefine a part of you to exalt more of your personality/ beauty so you have a better understanding of yourself.
:)

Betsy, you know I would always be there for you as you have been there for me. :)
I was just thinking about the Bed incident the other day when I slept in the sofa I fell down and I woke up apparently saying "Betsy?". Hahaha.

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 03:07:34 AM »
One reason I'm honestly trying to finally loose this weight is because I'm tired of thinking everyone is looking at me in a negative way. Whether they actually are or not has nothing to do with it... I'm tired of now wearing the clothes i want to cause they don't make it in my size, or if they do, it just looks horrible on me which also means I'm tired of sweating during hot summers and not going swimming simply because it means I have to be seen in a swim suit.
The biggest reason though is, I like who I am on the inside, but for me, I'm finding it hard to be attracted to the guys who find me attractive. I want to loose the weight so I can finally up my standards in a guy and get someone who I know I deserve. I'm not trying ot sound concided or anything like that. I just know what I'm worth and what I deserve and I want that callaber to show on the outside as well as on the inside. Plus, I'm finding that just loosing a little weight is giving me a lot of confidence I've lost during my relationship and break up. 
Then again, when I am confident, I've been told by guys that they were scared to talk to me. How the hell can someone be scared to talk to ME!? Homer, if you can answer that one, 20 points to you!
*Trend Setter*

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 03:24:38 AM »
The response is there for you.
Guys cant really "hit on" girls when they have more confidence than them. The problem might be that those guys have a huge idea of you without knowing you really. That is why they felt either scared or intimidated by you or girls.
Just know that the same insecurities that you go through, us "Guys" go through the same eventually at one point or another as well. We might not have the cojones to admit it, but its true.
I like hearing that you like yourself for who you are inside, it always is great to hear that. I am sure you will find someone who values you for what you are. Never give up.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 01:16:33 PM »
Wow laura and homer thanks so much, even tho the advice wasnt for me  helped me with my problems. (betsy knows what i mean) It is so true tho someway somehow you have to let the past go, and whatever happens happens. Before i wanted explainations for anything and everything now i kind of just let them go. Wow i think im starting to feel a lil depressed about me and my love. :'(

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2005, 10:02:46 PM »
SG: I was going through the same exact thing. I didn't feel like I got closure. I like to think deeply about everything so I wanted answers for everything that happened. I'm not at the point where I know that he thinks what he wants to think about the relationship and I can think what I want to about it. Our two opinions will never resemble each other no matter if we were still talking or not.  Before I (mostly thanks to him) felt that the failure of this relationship was my fault. I know now that it just wasn't ment to be, it was no one's fault.  I just wish that he had understood things about me but he just wasn't mature enough for that. Hopefully one day he will be...
I can be a total perfectionist so, with the failure of something, I always first blame myself and try to think how I fucked it up. Then I forgive myself for whatever I did do 'wrong' and then just use it as a learning experience to better myself.
Honestly, I think that's the meaning of life: experiencing things and learning from them so as to strive to be a good person. You will never be perfect, there is no such thing, but you can always strive to be a good person and have a positive impact on others.
*Trend Setter*

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2005, 10:31:39 PM »
I don't know you lovely ladies all that much, and I've never met you. But you are all wonderful and beautiful, and it would be very excellent to (one day) meet you!
I demand Betsy, Laura, and Homero visit Canadaland.
Hockey <3

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2005, 12:37:05 AM »
I love Canadia!! (said like Canadian only -n) Can't wait to go back!!!
So I have a date tomorrow. Don't wish me luck and jinx it, seriously. He is so cute though and sweet but exciting. We will see what happens!
*Trend Setter*

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2005, 12:49:58 AM »
huh? i dont get it.... *natural blonde*  :-[

a chi, is a 100$ hair iron, that my fiance bridget owns.... manthat shit straightens like damn!

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2005, 01:06:34 AM »
mine was $150 or so and i love it! It doesn't fry my hair like my Hot Tools one did, but it straightens it better! Gotta love ceramic irons!

And the fact that you know what iron she uses so gives you a +1!!!
*Trend Setter*

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2005, 01:24:17 AM »
huh? i dont get it.... *natural blonde*  :-[

a chi, is a 100$ hair iron, that my fiance bridget owns.... manthat shit straightens like damn!

yeah, i know..i posted that a while back  :P

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2005, 01:27:05 AM »
i had a feelig you did, but i was lazy to check....
one more day and the iv comes out! yippie!

hey betsy, talk joey into coming to st. louis with me and bridget.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2005, 01:38:19 AM »
hey Fro...talk joey into coming to vegas to see me! woooo!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 01:39:20 AM by KillerB »

Tabris

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2005, 08:39:28 AM »
I hate being on the rag when I am on the road.
It really limits you to think you can do.
 :'(

On the bright side I am with my good friend, Mr. Jack Daniel's.
(I know I will pay for it once I wake up in a couple of hours).

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2005, 01:31:46 PM »
just make sure to carry wet-naps for cleanup  ;)

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2005, 01:46:40 PM »
Oh god, I am not supposed to be in here... BUT THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

:D

btw, how come you guys dont have the little condom dispencer in here?

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2005, 08:03:17 PM »
I love Canadia!! (said like Canadian only -n) Can't wait to go back!!!
So I have a date tomorrow. Don't wish me luck and jinx it, seriously. He is so cute though and sweet but exciting. We will see what happens!

So how did your date go after all? I hope you had a good time. Was there some kind of connection?