Author Topic: The Ladies Room II  (Read 73132 times)

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
Re: The Ladies Room II
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2005, 07:36:53 PM »
Dude what the fuck is going on!
It is the return of the killer ex's?
Funny enough last night around 11 30 one of my ex's called. She was wishing me luck on my life, I was surprised that she would take the time to call me. Atleast I didnt get it as bad as you and Jenn (well having my sandwhich thrown to the other side of the room was shitty an all). But you two went through hell in the relationship, handling a conversation must have not been as suicidal as the everlasting struggle to understand your partner.
I think he wants to date someone younger to feel a bit of control over the relationship since he thinks control against him is one of drag points.
What I dont get is why would some partners call you only to wish you harm? Is this going to change your life forever or things like that? I simply cant get the best of that, I mean those people are out of your life what they should be doing is focusing on theirs.
Dont worry Laura you are in a new place in your life with a different meaning. Just enjoy yourself that's all that matters. (No pun intended missy).
:P

Thanks homer! It's so funny cause several other people I know have had their ex's show up. Argh, it's so annoying. But at least the night I spent with Chris last night totally made me feel better and after talking to Pat (the ex) I see even more in Chris that I love. I'm so happy that I'm with him because he gets my dorkiness but knows how to act in different situations (something Pat not only doesn't know, but doesn't even believe in).  The funny part is I could move in with Chris if I wanted to cause he needs a roommate but our relationship is still too young and plus it would add a lot of time onto my commute. Plus I still want to move to So.Cal and Chris said he totally wants to move with me. Seriously, we should get like 5 or 6 people together and just rent a house in So. Cal. I know Betsy wants to and so does my friend Martin. TOTAL PARTY PALACE!
*Trend Setter*

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2005, 08:20:05 PM »
Im sorry Laura you misspelled my name. It's Homero not Chris.
hahaha.
Wow, I am thrilled to hear that you have found someone that does find the other side of you. It is amazing to hear that sweety.
Oh, man. I can just imagine you two gals together as Room mates. That would be awesome, Im sure Betsy would have we wild stories to tell no doubt about it! ;)
You are the type of gal that just knows what you want in the relationship thats all. Unfortunately since his early dawn of age was the cause of the misinterpretation it continued into arguements that sometimes evolved over little things.
See I wasnt the only one who thought it was weird that Ex's are coming back somehow to talk to you. Around my friends it is the same story, some are hooking up back together as I type this as a matter of fact. :)

Im glad to hear that your review was most positive Ms. J. I told you, when you have been around boobs for so long you just know what the outcomes are (No, not because I am a perv. I have a selection of friends who are more female than male thats all). Usually breast pains are caused due to ones height and weight brought either by stress or work related (and mostly emotions). So the best thing I recommend people is to either talk their problems with someone who will listen to them or have a a selection of hobbies to keep them occupied until their visit with the Dr. comes along.
So take in considerations the words he/she has told you and try to work it to your advantage and have your body in great condition. Again Im glad you are in a safer state of mind.
:)

Charlotte, what bump are you talking about maybe I missed it? (in the Conversations). I thought you said it went away or something like that.
:-/

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2005, 09:27:56 PM »
He gave pills for the pain

give me pils!!! raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2005, 12:24:16 PM »
*Trend Setter*

Offline Russian Literature

• Mobbed Up
  • Love is a lie which means I've been lied to.
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2005, 12:49:35 PM »
done

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2005, 03:32:15 PM »
Uhm. Well you see, I have a Penis an by Law of myself I made a rule. To never have a sword fight with any guy.
So relationships with another guy is a big No No on my part, and a slap on the wrist.
I am sure that Club is going to be a busy one, you might even find a gay guy pretty soon.
Oh my, the first friend seems to be one already. :P
(Tom).

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2005, 03:20:56 PM »
okay well todays doctors visit went fairly well........he said that the muscle around my breast is a lil sprained.......he said that it could be that i lifted something heavy.....or that my boobs are getting bigger....i hope its the sprain. He gave pills for the pain, and i have another appointment next month. I was really scared tho.....now im just reliefed.....and very happy.

Shouldn't that have been a "she"?

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2005, 03:29:17 PM »
It doesn't always have to be a girl. I am an expert gynecologist \, and my last name got changed to Tanda, but it's me (according to a doctor's pin I somehow have).

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »
hahaha...an expert gynecologist? would we be over the age of 18 now? hahahaha!  :P

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2005, 03:52:57 PM »
It's been proven that you are at least 50 times better if you are under 18.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2005, 04:34:38 PM »
ahhh yes, but not legal, at least in most states :P

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2005, 05:33:26 PM »
It's been proven that you are at least 50 times better if you are under 18.
Yes, and out of those many times. How many of them were eagerly pubescent kids trying to pleasure the girl instead of doing their duties.
Just to throw out to some people. To be a Doctor you have to study for 8 years, 6 if you are that good.
Endless you would scare me if you practiced what you preach.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2005, 08:51:43 PM »
I am going to put in a job application tomorrow and we'll see what happens. I will either have a new job as a gynecologist, or I will be thrown out on the street and laughed at by many people. Either way I can say that I tried to get a job.

Also, I'm in a good mood, so I'm giving lots of people (that I like) good karma.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2005, 09:45:16 PM »
Well Endless I went to Google and typed in Bikini Inspector.
Ironic enough this came out.
In less than two minutes I did this for you.

It came out to be Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z and the T-shirt Logo for Bikini Inspector.
What you cant see is what Vegeta is saying that  "I'll get the Chicks that way now" and Funny enough his middle finger is sticking out for a strange reason with the name Bikini Inspector branded on him.

So maybe this could be your new signature?
........ or your new job?

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2005, 11:19:35 PM »
I'll fix it up a bit so It's smaller and you can read what he says and I'll use it. Afterwards, if the gynecologist job doesn't work out, I'll try for that job.

EDIT: I got it(the sig)! I am going to credit the hell out of you for finding the picture.

EDIT 2: They called me today and said that the thought that I even tried to get the job was laughable. I had my pin on and everything when I applied. They're just jerks.

Anyone know where I can apply as a bikini inspector?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 07:26:01 PM by Endless »

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2005, 10:52:12 AM »
wait am i in the wrong room or is this still the LADIES room?

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2005, 10:53:59 AM »
Will somebody make a "Your sex life" thread already?

That's all I ever hear any more in this thread.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2005, 03:01:03 AM »
well concidering you're not even suppose to be in here.....

(none of you boys are!!)

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2005, 10:13:43 AM »
well concidering you're not even suppose to be in here.....

(none of you boys are!!)

Well according to  Jose I look like a shemale...

SO I have half business in here. :-)

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2005, 11:45:27 AM »
Okay ladies....will someone PLEASE help me understand how guys think. heres my lil story....

There was a bus driver, when i used to go to school last year that would always try and get my attention to talk to me, but of course i tried playing hard to get. About two weeks ago i was at block buster, and i saw him there(he remembered me).....we talked for about five minutes, he then asked for my number and i gave it to him. So we've been talking for about 2 weeks now, just when i thought that he was really interested in me, and really wanted to get to know me...... BAM shit takes an ugly turn. I was talking to him last night everything was going fine then he says...."so when are we going to get down and dirty?" i was like "wtf?" he said "come on, dont act like you dont want to". You want to know what he heard next?....me hanging up on him. I dont want a fuck buddy, he knew that, I told him that....i told him i wanted someone to date and shit like that. What the hell is wrong with guys cant they be straight forward and just let us now what exactly they want?...instead of just PRETENDING to be interested and wasting BOTH our time!!! ::)  ::)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 11:53:07 AM by SOLITARY_GURL »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2005, 11:47:53 AM »
Jeez, what a butthead.

You can find better... he lives in Kansas City.

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2005, 12:01:55 PM »
Okay ladies. Sorry for invading your thread, I will check back here time to time just to read your lovely stories.

But give me a PM sometime... you know then we can go out grab a bite to eat... maybe some coffee, you know. Maybe go shopping at Sears, maybe walmart... would you like that? we go to walmart... get some clothes maybe? couple dvds... maybe we could go for short walks on the beach... then look at the sunset... I would sing you a lullaby under the stars... you know?

Offline Russian Literature

• Mobbed Up
  • Love is a lie which means I've been lied to.
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2005, 03:35:56 PM »
 ::)

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2005, 10:48:25 PM »
Okay ladies. Sorry for invading your thread, I will check back here time to time just to read your lovely stories.

But give me a PM sometime... you know then we can go out grab a bite to eat... maybe some coffee, you know. Maybe go shopping at Sears, maybe walmart... would you like that? we go to walmart... get some clothes maybe? couple dvds... maybe we could go for short walks on the beach... then look at the sunset... I would sing you a lullaby under the stars... you know?

sorry jer, im taken..... :-*

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2005, 10:17:25 AM »
Damn, well I tried.

Okay seriously, I am out!.