Author Topic: The Ladies Room II  (Read 73133 times)

Dark_secret_lovr

Re: The Ladies Room II
« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2005, 02:11:47 PM »
because guys are fuckers.  >:(

yes we are and we fuck good atleast i do lol

i think the main factor in that issue is the fact that some guys think that if we act all loving and caring infront of the guys we will lose respect and part of our manhood which i think is totaly stupid i dont think i ever acted like that with janette. atleast not that i remember not even when we were around my family.

Tabris

« Reply #176 on: November 08, 2005, 03:12:03 PM »
I just found out that apparently my ex-fiancee was trying to kill Homer because he thought my current b/f was him.

Homero was in my house eating a sandwhich when he saw him coming, two seconds later his sandwhich was swapped to the floor while he was screaming at him.  :D
It was just the funniest thing ever, his veins were popping from his neck he didnt pay attention to him. All he did was pick up the last piece of the sandwhich, made another one sat in the same table and continued eating.

Hahaha. All Homer did was point at the door (where my B/f was) and they both carried the idiot to the patio and threw him there. He was more pissed abou the Sandwhich than about being insulted!
I feel spoiled now.
 ;D :P :-[ :P ;D

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #177 on: November 08, 2005, 10:29:59 PM »
Shut. Up.
This is not the place to talk about that sort of stuff.
I was still hungry.

Keep talking whatever the Topic is about ....
Boobs you say?
Sex, yeah, yeah you gotta have sex.

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2005, 11:53:18 AM »
My ex boyfriend AIMed me last night. It was, well, interesting. He still thinks it was all my fault. He said that I need to make sure i treat my new boyfriend right cause I didn't realize when I treated him wrong.  I'm like, um, thanks for the info you immature dork, but I'm fine on my own.  Anyways, he loves his new gf which is great for him. He basically needs someone younger than him who is extremely easy going and doesn't think too deeply about things. That, of course, is SO not me.  He thinks all girls that basically express their opinion and argue their view are bitches. He's going to get real far in life. Whatever

UGH, I can't wait to move and get the hell out of here.
*Trend Setter*

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2005, 12:51:28 PM »
Lately i've been having this pain in my right breast(charlette knows what im talking about), well last night it got worst. I cried the whole night.... i got depressed, and then this pain has me fucking scared!!! :'(, see my grandmother had breast cancer (shes great now), and i know it runs in the family, so im fucking scared. The worst feeling i've had lately is this one. So today i decided to call one of those free clinics(i dont have insurance), so it turns out i have an appointment on friday, i am so shitting it.....im just crying at work..... i cant help it, i'm just thinking negative, i know i shouldnt but i am. I am so fucking down right now!!!!! :'(

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2005, 12:52:51 PM »
Dude what the fuck is going on!
It is the return of the killer ex's?
Funny enough last night around 11 30 one of my ex's called. She was wishing me luck on my life, I was surprised that she would take the time to call me. Atleast I didnt get it as bad as you and Jenn (well having my sandwhich thrown to the other side of the room was shitty an all). But you two went through hell in the relationship, handling a conversation must have not been as suicidal as the everlasting struggle to understand your partner.
I think he wants to date someone younger to feel a bit of control over the relationship since he thinks control against him is one of drag points.
What I dont get is why would some partners call you only to wish you harm? Is this going to change your life forever or things like that? I simply cant get the best of that, I mean those people are out of your life what they should be doing is focusing on theirs.
Dont worry Laura you are in a new place in your life with a different meaning. Just enjoy yourself that's all that matters. (No pun intended missy).
:P

Offline Lori

« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2005, 01:04:29 PM »
.  He thinks all girls that basically express their opinion and argue their view are bitches. He's going to get real far in life. Whatever

What a loser - too bad you wasted time with him.  But chalk it up as a learning experience - a necessary evil.  Glad you're in a better situation now~

Lately i've been having this pain in my right breast. I am so shitting it.....im just crying at work..... i cant help it, i'm just thinking negative, i know i shouldnt but i am. I am so fucking down right now!!!!! :'(

Try to relax and don't make yourself crazy.  Breast pain is very common and most always is something benign.  (Cancer is usually painless)  Its good you are getting it checked - always better safe than sorry.  But try not to worry yourself to death.  I'll be thinking of you on Friday and don't forget to let us know what the doctor said~ *e-hugs*

james69

« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2005, 04:22:57 PM »
so it turns out i have an appointment on friday, i am so shitting it.....im just crying at work..... i cant help it, i'm just thinking negative, i know i shouldnt but i am. I am so fucking down right now!!!!! :'(

good luck 4 friday, ive never had breast pains.. cos i dont have breasts  :( , but its probably just normal. i know a few ppl hu got breast cancer and it wasn't painful, so dont worry

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2005, 04:28:42 PM »
Lately i've been having this pain in my right breast(charlette knows what im talking about), well last night it got worst. I cried the whole night.... i got depressed, and then this pain has me fucking scared!!! :'(, see my grandmother had breast cancer (shes great now), and i know it runs in the family, so im fucking scared. The worst feeling i've had lately is this one. So today i decided to call one of those free clinics(i dont have insurance), so it turns out i have an appointment on friday, i am so shitting it.....im just crying at work..... i cant help it, i'm just thinking negative, i know i shouldnt but i am. I am so fucking down right now!!!!! :'(

awww sweetheart you will be ok, i'm glad you found a clinic to go to, we don't have anything like that around here, i don't think...  just try to relax until then cause there isn't anything that you can do until you've seen the doctor.  much love

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2005, 05:42:05 PM »
because guys are fuckers.  >:(

hey hey now....come on :-\

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2005, 05:51:32 PM »
...come on :-\
on .......
Crackers.
Girlfriend.
Towel.
Your own pants/ undies.
In the Bathroom.
A Picture of Spiritual Murder's when he is topless?

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2005, 05:55:43 PM »
lol.. you forgot one

homer's sandwich

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2005, 06:01:40 PM »
Are we still talking about that Bukake King ...... I mean Burger King establishment that serves syrup on their Burgers when you dont tip them?
Wasnt it Charlotte who said that?
As to how she cant taste the difference ........... its her own opinion. :P
No I really dont remember who said that. But I read it, and Jamie was trying to see if Jenn had her share of Mayonaise.
hahaha.
Ironic enough I dont have Mayonaise only because it has Eggs and other Chemicals. I have Veginaise.
That has more baby bones and only 20 mexicans were killed in the process of making one badge of it.

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2005, 06:03:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2005, 07:32:23 PM »
...come on :-\
on .......
Crackers.
Girlfriend.
Towel.
Your own pants/ undies.
In the Bathroom.
A Picture of Spiritual Murder's when he is topless?

YES!

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2005, 01:17:14 AM »

awww sweetheart you will be ok, i'm glad you found a clinic to go to, we don't have anything like that around here, i don't think... just try to relax until then cause there isn't anything that you can do until you've seen the doctor. much love

That is one thing I am very grateful for in this country-Medicare; you don't have to pay an arm and a leg (Pardon the pun) to be healthy.
Don't fret miss, everything works out for the best in the end.
Hockey <3

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2005, 10:24:44 AM »
Hmm. I am no Chuck Norris... but I would recremend a doctor. I mean going to the doctor to find out news is one of the hardest things.

Scares the living fuck out of me.

There is this Chinese guy down the street, he gets so much money a day, he actually gives breast massages, if I was a chick or a guy with boobs, I would so get one!

Offline Russian Literature

• Mobbed Up
  • Love is a lie which means I've been lied to.
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2005, 10:39:31 AM »
Hmm. I am no Chuck Norris... but I would recremend a doctor. I mean going to the doctor to find out news is one of the hardest things.

Scares the living fuck out of me.

There is this Chinese guy down the street, he gets so much money a day, he actually gives breast massages, if I was a chick or a guy with boobs, I would so get one!

that's um... er... very interesting.

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2005, 10:57:06 AM »
It's okay, call me weird. I am used to it.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2005, 03:33:02 PM »
Yet we wait to see the normal side of you.

White. (From Dogde Ball).
"Fuck Chuck Norris!".

Uh, Jerry Lewis. You just said that you waste a Doctor.
Hmm. I am no Chuck Norris... but I would recremend a doctor.

Jerry with all due respect.
Step. Back. The. Fuck.  Away. From. Me. You scare the living shit out of me!
hahaha.
I keed.  :P

You heard Dave Chapel and Acacia, it is time we get fake Canadian Licenses and invade Britanada to get free stuff.
(Time to pillage and rape!).

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2005, 03:59:35 PM »
Homeboy... you funny kid.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2005, 06:39:41 PM »
okay well todays doctors visit went fairly well........he said that the muscle around my breast is a lil sprained.......he said that it could be that i lifted something heavy.....or that my boobs are getting bigger....i hope its the sprain. He gave pills for the pain, and i have another appointment next month. I was really scared tho.....now im just reliefed.....and very happy.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2005, 07:08:37 PM »
so glad all went well, and that it wasn't more secerious.   ;D

regarding my bump/lump/whatever...  its gotten bigger, almost twice the size it was last week.... but it still doesn't hurt  :-\

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2005, 07:11:39 PM »
so glad all went well, and that it wasn't more secerious.   ;D

regarding my bump/lump/whatever...  its gotten bigger, almost twice the size it was last week.... but it still doesn't hurt  :-\

still sweety go check it out....plz???? like everyone says better safe than sorry.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
Yes, please do, none of us would want anything bad to happen to you.

My heart's a graveyard baby...