Author Topic: The Ladies Room II  (Read 73117 times)

Offline .Suicide.Of.Love.

• Picciotto
  • I'd Kill To Share Your Pain __ <3
Re: The Ladies Room II
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2005, 06:07:07 PM »
i hear ya jannette, i'm feeling pretty down-n-out myself right now.

at the bus station, my bf called me a stupid bitch cause i lost the code to get back into our locker.  that was just the beginning of a bunch of shit.
and now i don't know what i want to do anymore.  i've been with him for 8 years, and we've said for the last 7 that it was fate and that we're meant to be together and all of that.  but when we had to miss our bus and wait for the next one, he acted like it was some huge deal and that i fucked up his plans for when he got home.
we see eachother maybe once every few months.  he doesn't live that far away, he's just got all his own shit going on, and i'm beginning to think that he doesn't have room for me in his life anymore.  he never really did.  i mean, we're old, he's 28, i'm 29.  we should have gotten married years ago.  but we don't live together, and maybe we talk on the phone once a week, and the way he was acting at the concert, it pissed me off.  he was on the phone so much he killed his cell phone, then killed mine.  what the hell?

ugh i'll shut up now, i just meant to give ya a pat on the back and spilled all my shit out in the process

You see him once every few months....man how do you cope with that. I struggle just seeing my b.f once a week!

Offline loverofHIMZmusic

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2005, 09:12:44 PM »
I just discovered from someone that they know when I am horny,

Ladies,

Have you ever found out your prince is really a perv? :P
hahaha I keed :-*

Where's my sugar daddy?

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2005, 09:50:01 PM »
[Southern Accent] Ah, Will get mah Revenge! The South shall rise again![/Southern Accent].

I am a Perv I can admit.
Everyone knows that I have to explain myself twice because it always comes out the wrong way.
The reason I asked was already explained through the high definitive idea of the female exploration of one's mental image of physical happiness.
(Not everyone has those facinations of sheer delight in common grounds, so they hold themselves in a bastille. Where they are happy).

But I can also admit through a thousand blazing storms that I did not mean it in a perverted way.

I am surprised Madam, to hear that a Collow Gentleman as I could be thought of the derogatory term of "Prince".
The placement I have of you does not really have a level, but it is place where no Angel nor Devil can touch.
:)

Sometimes words can be less than the thought but the Action of one towards the other person.
- Marco Irrovello.

*Starts strumming the Piano Intro to When Love & Death Embrace.

I had that song in me noggin'.
It never ocurred to me to add that to my Ipod, knowing fully well that it is my favorite song.

EDIT:
Since I am in the Female Section I guess I know what I have to Post here:

+

=

Peanas!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 09:57:58 PM by Tauriainen »

Offline loverofHIMZmusic

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
This is what I tell my girlfriends when they go through this shit with guys.I have also but on different levels...
Don't let him win by succumbing to this confusion and pain. yes, it's okay to undergo a period of rage, hate and the falling of tears, but then you have to pull yourself together and remember if he did not want you, then why the flying fuck do you want him!

Betsy, as you've heard before and from what I've seen in pics, you are a beautiful woman, who needs to accept the fact that men like that exist, but that you deserve better!

Go to sleep tonight with the thought that tomorrow is a new chapter  in your love life. You are free to breath fresh air and please please I know its easier said than done, but take care of yourself, which means forgetting about him.  :-*

Where's my sugar daddy?

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2005, 11:08:58 PM »
i hate when love and death embrace now thanks to that little fag. >:(

and you think seeing your boyfriend once every couple months is hard? ive since anthony only once! 1 time in 11 months....11 months i devoted myself to him, i believed he loved me, i believed we were going to work...fuck him. like the fucking idiot that i am, i went back after he screwed me over the first time...now, he fucked me over again...and now, im left here alone wondering what went wrong and why im not good enough for him...everything that i love now has ties to him...everything i loved before i met him, now i cant be around because he loved it to and im just reminded of him...im totally lost. i feel like if it wasnt for HIM, if it wasnt for this damn place, i would have never met him...i wish i never met him. he has hurt me more than words can describe...and to top it off, im getting shit talked about me behind my back and being accuse of being crazy...all because i loved him and wasnt afraid to find out the truth...but hes a liar and hes lied to her, fooling her once more and fooling everybody else in his "9th circle" of friends...i was just a joke to him...he never loved me, he never care about me because if he did, he wouldnt have done this to me...how could some one be so heartless and cruel? how could someone do this to another human being just for fun? im so confused, i believed him...my heart is broken up into a billion tiny pieces and i dont even know where to start to try and put them back together...i didnt deserve this.  :'( :'( :'(

on the plus side...i lost 5 pounds this week because i cant eat. :-\
now now betsy, you better watch your typing. you know theres no such thing as free speach.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2005, 12:26:08 AM »
Well considering that Speech is free.
;)

I have told Betsy numerous times that she has to find herself someone much better for her, someone that does deserve her love. The person that holds her heart will be a very lucky person no doubt about it.
If I had a nickel hearing people complimented Betsy on her beauty inner/ outter I would be one rich Pervert. :P
All she received was someone was tried the pitty game, all she could do is try her best to there for him eventhough his words were nothing more meaningful than a babble commentary with no core of feeling.
Betsy, couple of weeks ago we spoke about your happiness. Why derive for someone who cant show that much, you know someone closer to you that would make you happier. Just give yourself the chance to be with someone who does deserve you. Like Ann commented, you have the right to feel like you do. But the more you sink into your past the more it might hurt you escape that past. There are some people who would die just to hear or watch you be in happiness again.

Adam, if there were rules in the forum upon following paragraph manipulations. Nick would be banned from this place faster than a slim diet on a Vegan maltshake.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2005, 03:04:07 AM »
Like we talked on aim bets, your a great person inside and out!! Dont bring yourself down thinking that theres something wrong with you, we all know perfectly well theres nothing wrong with you. Me and you both just seem to set our eyes on the wrong person. You were just too much of a WOMAN for him. Maybe he was right, he doesnt deserve you, your TOO good for him. I told you, even after everything its okay to still love him. Its just up to you if you want to keep wasting more time one him. Your an amazing person, give yourself time to move on. Just like i posted in your own thread, we are all here for you, and you can count on us for anything!! We're both in similar places so i hope my advice helps somewhat!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
i hate when love and death embrace now thanks to that little fag. >:(

and you think seeing your boyfriend once every couple months is hard?

betsy, if thats all there was to it, that would be a different story.  you know my situation with him, you know he lives a half hour away from me but can't bother to stop by and give me a hug, or even call me. he doesn't live across the country like anthony.  i love ya kid but please don't take it out on me, i know you're struggling but you're wonderful and deserve so much better than him, and i've always said that

Camacho

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2005, 12:16:02 AM »
does ethnicity really matter to girls? and does ethnicity sometimes have its advantages? sometimes i feel like girls like white guys better than other guys
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 12:16:56 AM by Camacho »

Offline Marie

• Cafone
  • In Your Sweetest Torment I'm lost
    • Me
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2005, 10:04:04 AM »
Hey, I need to know the side effects of the pill, the patch, and the shot. I've got to start taking something. I was wanting to know you guys opinion on whats better. Thanks!!!

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2005, 10:11:49 AM »
Hey, I need to know the side effects of the pill, the patch, and the shot. I've got to start taking something. I was wanting to know you guys opinion on whats better. Thanks!!!

i've heard you gain weight and sometimes depending on the females it's not very effective

sorry for posting this

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2005, 10:50:04 AM »
yeah, you get fat....and if you smoke, the greater chance of a heart attack or something.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »
Yea the smoking part is true, but for some people getting on the pill makes them lose weight(weird). I've been thinking about getting on the pill too, but i fear getting bigger. I think thats the best kind of control(the pill), the patch seems good and all, but i dont really trust it, and the shot is just out of the question for me.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2005, 04:30:27 PM »
its ok betsy, i love ya..

um, the pill, its great if you can remember to take it everyday, because you'll get your period for like 3 days a month.  i never gained weight (but then again, i'm a big girl) but i was on these planned parenthood pills once and they made me grow a hair on my chin i haven't been able to get rid of in 10 years...  um, i never had expirence with the patch but they say its the same as the pill, and i've had friends on the shot, sometimes they have problems with like bleeding and stuff (like ya don't bleed or start up really really bad) but its the best option if you're not good about taking pills

does ethnicity really matter to girls? and does ethnicity sometimes have its advantages? sometimes i feel like girls like white guys better than other guys

well, me being white, you'd think i'd go out with white guys, but i've only been with 2.  and they were dicks.  proving my theory that most white guys are dicks.  but i think it really depends on the girl, really

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2005, 10:13:03 PM »
for some reason i think the shot is unhealthy...dont you need all that shit to come out? i would think so. yes, periods are annoying but its part of being a chick.

Offline 0321

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2005, 10:25:34 PM »
How is the shot unhealthy?  There are just as many risks with that as walking across a busy highway. 

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2005, 10:36:35 PM »
because you dont have periods...your body needs to get all that shit out instead of letting it sit there and build up...gross.

Offline 0321

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2005, 10:45:29 PM »
From http://www.depo-provera.com :

How It Works-
-When you use Depo-Provera, you don't ovulate—it stops the release of eggs from your ovaries. That way, there's no egg present for sperm to fertilize
-When you're not using birth control, your body builds a uterine lining to prepare for pregnancy
-If you don't get pregnant, your body releases this lining—that's what we know as a period
-With Depo-Provera, your body doesn't build a lining. Or it builds only a very thin one, so there's simply little or no lining—and no egg—to be released

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2005, 10:59:24 PM »
honestly, i could give a fuck what kind of birth control you are on...i know how it works, im not a fucking idiot. my personal opinion is that its not healthy not having a period. end of it.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2005, 12:26:45 AM »
I have to agree with bets, it is gross not having a period. :-\ Getting your period is a bitch and all, but thats how you clean out your system! Besides everyone has there own opinions. ;)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2005, 01:51:21 AM »
sorry, i got a little crazy up there ^^^  :-\

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2005, 06:13:36 AM »
for some reason i think the shot is unhealthy...dont you need all that shit to come out? i would think so. yes, periods are annoying but its part of being a chick.

yeah, thats what i was saying about the new pill where you only get 4 periods a year, it just isn't right holding all of that in.  me personally, i don't feel any better after having a period, but i know its better out than in, so to speak.

on a completely different note, i think i have like, a tumor on my thigh like right next to my butt.  i don't know, its a hard like, ball, like, probably the size of a marble, deeply under my skin.  all i know is that no matter how fat i am, that shouldn't be there, should it?   

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2005, 04:46:17 PM »
go get it checked out.. even if it turns out to be nothing, better safe than sorry.

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2005, 11:12:40 PM »
honestly, i could give a fuck what kind of birth control you are on...i know how it works, im not a fucking idiot. my personal opinion is that its not healthy not having a period. end of it.

I wasn't calling you an idiot.  Just stating facts.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I wasn't trying to change yours or anything.

like i said before:
sorry, i got a little crazy up there ^^^  :-\

Offline last resurrection

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2005, 01:49:18 AM »
i've been on birth control for more than a year only to control ovarian cysts.

i feel dumb not knowing that there are others types that only let you have your period around 4 times a year.

hm. where have i been..?
[img width= height=]http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3291/sacsig6qm.png[/img]

sunkissxthis@livejournal.com