Author Topic: The Ladies Room II  (Read 73135 times)

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
The Ladies Room II
« on: September 20, 2005, 11:04:01 AM »

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
Re: The Ladies Room II
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 05:59:54 PM »
Thank yew.
Hockey <3

Offline loverofHIMZmusic

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 11:27:09 PM »
Anything we haven't talked about yet?

Periods, boobs, vaginas, penises: check

what's left?

Where's my sugar daddy?

Gemma

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 11:30:29 PM »
Dildos.
I think "Vibrators" may have already been covered in the previous thread.  :D

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 12:48:18 AM »
my idiotic step-brother broke my flat iron...said he would buy me a new one...i told him it was a $100 (its a good one) and he said that was fine...now that its time for me to go to the beauty supply to get one...he says he doesnt have the money...he had it 2 nights ago! but im sure he spent it on pot...fucking loser. im livid!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 01:59:53 AM »
straghtening with a chi there betsy?

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 03:27:20 AM »
huh? i dont get it.... *natural blonde*  :-[

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 04:40:32 PM »
you're a natural blond?  boy, i wouldn't have seen that, your hair looks so natural

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 01:18:55 AM »
I have an interview tomorrow and I hope it goes well. I seriously need to get out more. Meanwhile my ex officially has a new boyfriend. From this day forward, I'm never checking his myspace page again.
*Trend Setter*

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 02:17:23 AM »
your ex has a new boyfriend??

Tabris

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 02:23:24 AM »
Wow, everyone has been bitten by Love here.
Than been bitten in the ass later on with heartbrake.

I was about to get married to a guy once, I met Homer once and than my Fiancee thought wrong of us. Little did I know I was a "whore" by joining a guys band. We took a break, but in the end decided to end the relationship just because he thought I had someone else.
So I understand pain after a relationship.

Pure Fing Sweetness, was your partner gay or bi? I am confused about this. Sorry to hear about your pain.
I am sure that you will meet someone once again, he ........ she will treat you better than what you plan. So dont let yourself down.

Also, dont fall into drinking as a method of living. I barely fixed myself after six months of depression. (You can thank a certain dumb ass for his emotional support).
 :D :) :-* :D :)

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 03:01:24 AM »
Sorry, I ment girlfriend. I'm tired...

At least in the end he was a total ass and proved that he never understood a hugh thing that happened in my past. I never got bored of him (which i have a tendency to do with people) but he just couldn't think deeply about anything or appreciate the things that I did. All the things that made me happy, he hated so I KNOW it's for the best. It's just still hard.
Oh well, she is rebound girl. I hope she dumps him hard! (I'm at the angry, bitter portion of relationship healing)
*Trend Setter*

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 12:16:57 PM »
Damn im sorry to hear that story, but to think about it, him getting another girl, shows how much importance he had into your relationship. What a jerk. Damn them guys can live with them, but cant live without them! Its okay girlie all you need to do is go out and have fun your still young.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 03:30:45 PM »
Hey hey, no dissing guys. Some of us love woman very much and wouldnt do anything to hurt them.

* Rain like night. runs out of the thread whilst Gemma chases him with pitchfork.
:P

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2005, 04:04:31 PM »
Haha
He was the type that would just write people off in the blink of an eye. He was anti social and just doesn't care about anyone else really. Most importantly, he was dumb. He would just rush into stuff and not thinking anything through and then just change his mind just as quickly. At least now I know what kind of guy I really want and deserve. He was not it! He needed a girl who would just sit around all day playing video games with him, watch only reality tv, listen to total mainstream music and talking about stupid random shit that had no importance.  Meanwhile, I'm totally the opposite. He is going to have such fucked up kids if he doesn't grow up soon. he was just too young and immature for me.
*Trend Setter*

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »
hmmmm...sounds all too familiar.  >:(

fucking jerk-offs....

Tabris

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
Guys cant live with them .................

Just cant.

:P

I think Guys/ Girls try to do that to prove that they are either over a girl/ boy just to show the other person. But in the end they are fucking themselves emotionally.
It isn't healthy for them or the partner to be involved that way. It is hard at first to escape the memories, but with the time drifting in an out you dont think about them anymore.

It does not take a psychologist to realize that form of connection is common with people.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 07:30:15 PM »
Haha
He was the type that would just write people off in the blink of an eye. He was anti social and just doesn't care about anyone else really. Most importantly, he was dumb. He would just rush into stuff and not thinking anything through and then just change his mind just as quickly. At least now I know what kind of guy I really want and deserve. He was not it! He needed a girl who would just sit around all day playing video games with him, watch only reality tv, listen to total mainstream music and talking about stupid random shit that had no importance.  Meanwhile, I'm totally the opposite. He is going to have such fucked up kids if he doesn't grow up soon. he was just too young and immature for me.

We should really talk! My ex is  the same way, immature! I always wanted to talk about our problems and he would just get mad, instead of talking! I know some of the problems were stupid, but HELLO a relationship needs communication dont you think? You'll find MR RIGHT just dont rush into anything.

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 11:27:40 PM »
I love you guys! I just keep realizing more and more how immature and wrong for me he is.

On a good note, I had a job interview today that went splededly and the guy interviewing me, SO hot!!! Great looks, really sweety, totally funny and increadibly easy to talk to. If I had had a Pumpkin Spice Latte in my hand, I would swear we were two friends at starbucks and not on a job interview.
I have teh second part of the interview with someone else tomorrow so hopefully it goes well.
*Trend Setter*

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 11:48:26 PM »
I broke out it little splotches today :(
Hockey <3

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2005, 09:28:32 PM »
straghtening with a chi there betsy?
huh? i dont get it.... *natural blonde*  :-[

ohhhhh! i got it now! you mean a "chi" flat iron!  ::)

Crucifixkiss

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2005, 10:57:56 PM »
this is the first time ive ever posted in the ladies room.
my fiancee dropped a bomb on me today, one that i totally didnt see coming.
he decided that we need a break. he thinks we fight too much, and he also thinks that he doesnt know me anymore...
and then today i find out he has met someone through work. and this girl found out about me, and called my job (unbeknownst to me about how she knew where i worked) wanting to talk to me.
turns out he started talking to her because he felt like things were falling apart between us and wanted to find someone like me to fill the void...he also (but later took this back) said that he wasnt sure if he loved me anymore...how can he think he cares about some other girl who he has only known for a few days????
i dont know what to do because he went for a drive after i found out about this girl and got into  a hugeeee argument. he told me he was sorry and he really loved me, that it was all a big mistake.
im really torn on what to do, since we live together and are tied financially...  :-[

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2005, 11:52:56 PM »
did he cheat on you with her or was he just looking for someone to talk to?

everyone deserves a second chance...but if he fucks up again, then end it.

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 01:23:06 PM »
Oh my god sweety, I'm so sorry!!!! Seriously, I think more and more people have relationships that they just end simply because there are small problems in it. Guys mostly, rather just end the relationship then go to counciling and work it out.  Before my sister got married, her and her husband went just to work out their last little communication problems and it totally helped! Just and idea. I feel like everyone is looking for Mr/Ms perfect instead of Mr/Ms right. There is a big difference in those two. If you ever need to talk we are all here for you.

(Is it just me or is this the time to break up with you long time someone? I went out last night and there was one girl who was suppost to be getting married that day but called it off and another girl who just broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years. It's nuts)
*Trend Setter*

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2005, 07:56:18 PM »
Be sure what he did with this other girl. Did he just go to her to have someone listen to his problems or did he go to her for something else? Talk it through. I wish you two the best.