Author Topic: Dark Light Thread III  (Read 110193 times)

Offline Greg

• racecar is racecar backwards
  • Mobbed Up
  • The first cut is the deepest
Re: Dark Light Thread III
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2005, 06:29:29 PM »
o rite, couldnt u listen 2 it on monday on the itallian mtv website or summats???

i just went on www.mtv.it and theres a pic of valo and anoth band called linea 77? i clicked on tht and it said  ?Un First Listen da brividi: ASCOLTA PER INTERO 'Dark Light'? then u can listen 2 ROTWOAB
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 06:36:14 PM by Greg »

chad

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2005, 06:56:26 PM »
The promos are watermarked. Whoever gave it to him will get in serious trouble if they show up on the internet. Plus, only 2 days and you can hear it on HotTopic.com. (Personally, I'm waiting to hear it CD quality when I buy it.)

They could easily get the watermark out.  They just don't want to.

Offline Greg

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2005, 07:11:29 PM »
share the promo, i would...its guna get on the internet some time

Offline Jambo

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2005, 07:14:52 PM »
I refuse to belive that anyone would be such an ass and share Dark Light over the internet.

Offline JetBlack944

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2005, 07:26:22 PM »
Eh, it's their decision. I'm just waiting to hear it when I buy it. We've all waited months and months, we can wait a few more days.

Loves_Blade

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2005, 07:27:55 PM »
If I had it, I would share it. Its not like you guys won't go out and by the album anyways.

Offline JetBlack944

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »
Yea, I don't think anyones going to not buy it. For me it's more of an issue of 'We've waited months upon months for this album, and then 9 days before it comes out, we break down and download a not-as-good-of-quality version from the Internet?' The only way I'd download an album before release is if it's months off, or if I won't be able to buy the album for a while because I'm low on cash.

Loves_Blade

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2005, 07:36:44 PM »
Yeah, but for those people that want to wait they can. I would still post it up for those who wanted it.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2005, 07:40:18 PM »
I refuse to belive that anyone would be such an ass and share Dark Light over the internet.

ahahaha you give people too much credit

Offline Inferno

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2005, 08:19:11 PM »
I can't wait to hear it even if it's only 2 days, for me it's like a movie that I can watch the trailer over and over but I have to wait till it comes out on DVD to watch it because watching it in movie theatres would be like listening to a leaked version of the album. not to mention movie theatre quality is poor, but always better than waiting several months.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2005, 10:03:09 PM »
 if anyone should share anything it should be what we heard allready like KL  OR VH(even kno VH did leak)

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

chad

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2005, 10:06:32 PM »
It doesn't really matter what people post when it leaks.  If people really wanna wait then they will.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2005, 12:09:29 AM »
No one ever really wants to wait. They'll wait to have the CD in their hands but not to listen to the songs. Heck, almost everyone who said that they could wait and were gonna wait are the ones asking for the songs that have been leaked, why can't everyone just be honest and admit that if a song were leaked early they would at least listen to it, whatever they do with the song afterwards is their business.
[/

Offline HRebelIYellM

• Mobbed Up
  • "My heaven is wherever you are"
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2005, 12:10:59 AM »
I have only listened to Poison Heart.  I am honestly going to wait until I get the CD.

Offline JetBlack944

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2005, 12:18:43 AM »
I have only listened to Poison Heart.  I am honestly going to wait until I get the CD.

I've listen to 'Wings of a Butterfly', 'Behind the Crimson Door', 'And Love Said No (616 Version)', and 'Poison Heart'. But I don't count the last two because they're not on the CD.

Offline HRebelIYellM

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2005, 12:21:48 AM »
How come like everyone says the new songs suck balls?  Obviously I haven't heard the , but just wondering.

Offline JetBlack944

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2005, 12:25:24 AM »
Who's been saying that? I love the new songs and it looks like everyone who's heard them says the same thing.

EDIT: Well, a lot of people don't seem to care for 'And Love Said No (616 Version)'.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 12:26:26 AM by Mr. Diamond »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2005, 12:27:29 AM »
Me personally. I like them, each album of theirs has some differences, that's one of the reasons why I love HIM.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2005, 07:20:56 AM »

I've listen to 'Wings of a Butterfly', 'Behind the Crimson Door', 'And Love Said No (616 Version)', and 'Poison Heart'. But I don't count the last two because they're not on the CD.
Hmm that's weird cause I remember you saying that you listened to KillingLoneliness and was saying how the ending is really cool.
[/

Offline Greg

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2005, 07:26:58 AM »
Busted

chad

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2005, 07:29:36 AM »
If you are talking about Diamond, he heard the whole album.  He went to the street team meeting.

Offline JetBlack944

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2005, 08:22:15 AM »

Hmm that's weird cause I remember you saying that you listened to KillingLoneliness and was saying how the ending is really cool.

If you are talking about Diamond, he heard the whole album. He went to the street team meeting.

Yea, and I'm not counting it because it's a one-time thing, I don't listen to it everyday. Plus, I never mentioned the end of 'Killing Loneliness' because I don't remember it.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2005, 10:22:13 AM »
How soon can the interent version of dl come in the mail.  People are sayin it could come earlier?   
Run Away From The Sun

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2005, 10:23:14 AM »
ok to clear something up on the HT playing the album tomorrow. They arent streaming it online they are putting it up on their listening stations i talked to one of the managers from HT saturday and she told me something about sire not letting them stream the alum because it might get ripped or some shit like that

Offline HRebelIYellM

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2005, 10:24:15 AM »
I bet it will come later for US peope because they have to ship farther, and because it  seems everytime I order anything it comes late (at least for me).