Author Topic: Dark Light Thread III  (Read 109866 times)

Dark_secret_lovr

Re: Dark Light Thread III
« Reply #400 on: September 27, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »
that's because the target by your place is ghetto and they only carry beaner music LOL  ;)  :P

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #401 on: September 27, 2005, 01:49:38 PM »
LoL, Beaner...

Never really heard that music.

But I wish I could of been in the Tattoo section in the booklet...

20,000 people would be lookin at it...

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2005, 01:55:09 PM »
that's because the target by your place is ghetto and they only carry beaner music LOL  ;)  :P

How sad!! How do you know the target by my house only carries beaner music?  :) Hey my sister listens to beaner music and it not right to make fun of her. LOL well actually yes it is :D

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #403 on: September 27, 2005, 02:22:51 PM »
I forgot to say earlier... when I was in town today I went to Virgin, and they are selling a black HIM pencil case thing. It's got HIM in gold on one side and the heartagram on the other. It's all official and even has a HIM material label.

is it a rectangle pencil case or is it a long cylinder pencil case? how much was it? where abouts was it? the clothing section or the CD section or somewhere else?

Offline jimmy

« Reply #404 on: September 27, 2005, 02:36:40 PM »
Could someone tell me roughly when in "Play Dead" Mige does the stork noise, cause I really can't hear it. :-\

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #405 on: September 27, 2005, 02:50:37 PM »
ok, i just got back with the LE...

i don't have a scanner so please don't ask.  you will make me feel dumb for not having a scanner...

ok, the wherehouse didn't get their shipment of either of the editions in, so i had to bus it to hot topic.

hot topic had it on sale for about 25 bux, with the regular one costing like 15 i think.  the regular edition has black phsiphane (sp) wrapping with a gold heartagram on it.

the LE is about 5x7, with the cover we've been seeing everywhere.  the writing "Dark Light" is transparent so you can't really see it unless you hold it up to the light.  the black band around it is well, a black band with a gold heartagram, and on the back of it is the track listing.  the book houses the cd, so there is no extra case.  (like the IE i think??)  the 24 page book is nothing but hand written lyrics, and the one pic we've already seen in the middle.  (the one from the regular cd)

the bonus song is The Cage.

thats about all i can think of writing, i've been too busy typing this and haven't even put the cd on yet!!

edit- the cd itself is different than the IE, its got a building on the side and the track listing on the other side
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 02:52:44 PM by AlterEgo »

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #406 on: September 27, 2005, 03:29:46 PM »
you know, i just noticed ville doesnt have the writing on his heart on the wrist in the making of dark light video....

Offline Talullah

« Reply #407 on: September 27, 2005, 03:40:31 PM »
Happy Dark Light Day!!!
Here are some photos of my LE Dark Light, for those of you who are trying to decide if you want to get it.  It's not what I expected but I like it.  The only place that had it by me was Hot Topic and it was on sale for $24.95.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #408 on: September 27, 2005, 03:41:38 PM »
All Target's will carry the regular edition of Dark Light. None will carry the LE. This is company wide. I work for Target, and I've seen the planograms sent out company wide (via our intranet web site). Some stores will have it on a display, and others will not, but all will carry it. If you cannot find it, ask for it by DPCI, 012-06-0848. The team members will know what that number means.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Talullah

« Reply #409 on: September 27, 2005, 03:45:54 PM »
All Target's will carry the regular edition of Dark Light. None will carry the LE. This is company wide. I work for Target, and I've seen the planograms sent out company wide (via our intranet web site). Some stores will have it on a display, and others will not, but all will carry it. If you cannot find it, ask for it by DPCI, 012-06-0848. The team members will know what that number means.

I went to Target and they didn't have it.  But it's on Target's website, if I'm not mistaken ???

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/ref=sr_bx_1/601-3647111-7550528?field-keywords=cark+light&url=index%3Dtarget

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #410 on: September 27, 2005, 03:47:17 PM »

hot topic had it on sale for about 25 bux,

that's like £13, over here it's fucking £19 !!! >:(

---thanks for the info Jenx, i need a new pencil case...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 03:48:27 PM by Robert Zombie »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2005, 03:52:33 PM »

I went to Target and they didn't have it.  But it's on Target's website, if I'm not mistaken ???

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/ref=sr_bx_1/601-3647111-7550528?field-keywords=cark+light&url=index%3Dtarget

We had some shipping issues, as did Best Buy.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #412 on: September 27, 2005, 03:54:33 PM »
as did the wherehouse...  fucking bastards, i walked over there for nothing. 

in fact they told me the date got pushed back.  i was like, uuhhhh no it didn't.  they pulled that crap with me when Love Metal came out here too
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 03:57:21 PM by AlterEgo »

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #413 on: September 27, 2005, 03:56:10 PM »
Damn now i have to get myself to HT and buy it. WoooHooo i just remembered i get paid today! I'll try to go to HT after work. :D

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2005, 04:01:01 PM »

wtf best buy doesnt have it? then why does the one in west hollywood have it? a friend of mine that works there said they got them sunday night he just called me a few mins ago
We had some shipping issues, as did Best Buy.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2005, 04:02:04 PM »
well rest assured, everyone, hot topic has many many copies of the LE.  mine had more LE's than regular editions

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2005, 04:06:44 PM »
Many Best Buy's have them. Mine did, it's where I bought my regular edition. They didnt have the LE's yet though. 27 on the way, but not till later in the week, due to a shipping error, and I've heard a few people online complain of the same thing.

Offline Venus In Our Blood

• Dressed In Decay
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2005, 04:56:38 PM »
I went to two Targets and a Best Buy today, and they all said that due to a shipping error, the cds wont be in for another day or two.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2005, 04:59:21 PM »
THE CD IS OUT!!! Im gona go to lincoln tonight and buy's it.... YESSSS!!!!!

the cd has been out for 3 days dude just on the other side of the world you can already find it on limewire and all those other shitty P2P networks

chad

« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2005, 05:03:23 PM »
All my local shops have said that the LE has been placed on backorder and they don't know when it will be in.  They also just got a few of the regular editions, because of shipping problems.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #420 on: September 27, 2005, 05:04:53 PM »
i guess sire warner dropped the ball big time on the shipping end of everything didnt they ?

chad

« Reply #421 on: September 27, 2005, 05:07:51 PM »
Yep.  Unless the hurricane damaged affected shipping.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #422 on: September 27, 2005, 05:30:17 PM »

doubtful they are shipping from california

Offline tayzip

• Mobbed Up
  • just tell em large marge sent ya
« Reply #423 on: September 27, 2005, 05:43:32 PM »
I went to two Targets and a Best Buy today, and they all said that due to a shipping error, the cds wont be in for another day or two.

i went to target and best buy today aswell. target didnt have any sign that they had it. in bestbuy they had all the 4 of the cds under the HIM tag but then behind the HIM tag they had a tag that said HIM dark light but yet no dark light cds. i looked at the new releases of the day and no Dark light. Having my phone jacked and then going to two stores to find that they didnt have dark light made me even madder.

chad

« Reply #424 on: September 27, 2005, 05:45:19 PM »

doubtful they are shipping from california

Goodpoint.  It would only affect the people down around there.  But didn't the internet editions get shipped from IL, or something like that.