Author Topic: Poison Arrow  (Read 10387 times)

Offline Wille Wallo

Re: Poison Arrow
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2006, 09:40:45 PM »
sucked

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• ThIs WoRld Is GoNnA Br3aK YoUr HeArT!!!!
  • Mobbed Up
  • *YoUr PrEttY fAcE iS g0iNg To hEll*
    • Myspace
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2006, 04:32:05 AM »
Yeah, I got this a few weeks ago at Hot Topic....watched it right when I got home.....the only interesting things, as stated, were Mutti and Ville's dad. The narrator PISSED me off! Ahh! Stupid bitch not able to pronounce anything....::growls:: ANYWAY! Yeah.....still, it was okay, I guess........I hope they'll release an OFFICIAL dvd with propper information and music, and a narrator who can pronounce names correctly. ::laughs::
Yeah we could only be so lucky... I have the horrible feeling though that more crappy dvds and promos are gonna come out to lure americans into buying HIM stuff I am kinda mising the days when the Dvd's and concerts were new and exciting.

Offline Nny

« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »
It does say UNAUTHORISED.

Although, it also says that it includes "rare HIM footage."

it doesnt.
this dvd sucks. they dont have permission to use their music or videos, so there may be some like rare pictures and stuff. Its like those Maximum *Insert Band Name* cd's put out. Its not good, maybe if your a hardcore collector, its nice to have, but in all honesty, its not good. i would look over this one.

Offline TheSacramentIsYou

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2006, 07:52:12 PM »
What other stuff is on the dvd, just video?

I was considering getting it, but I don't want to give money to those cheapo merchants

Offline Lori

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2006, 09:56:33 PM »
There were photos and footage I never saw before.  To me it was worth the price for the interview with Kari alone. 

Offline cosmic pope

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2006, 11:15:44 PM »
hmmmmmm... 20 bucks for a 60 minute unauthorized biography. How about no Scott.

Offline angelus2402004

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »
Lol. You could rent it online off of Netflix. They have it there. Just to save money.

Offline The Bloody Glove

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2006, 03:29:44 AM »
It pisses me off

They didnt play HIM songs

they played some wierd ass guitars

Offline Passions Killing Floor

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2008, 05:19:23 AM »
OMG not is it only worthless to buy, it is also worthless to watch..all I can say is I want my 2 hours back!

The main person they "interviewed" (silke) was drunk off her ass the entire time...adn pretty much all she did is ramble on and on..the photos were...well think of just about the worse pics of Ville you have ever seen and then you have what these phots were..adn the exact same pictures ( I think there was about 5) were shown over and over through out the movie..and at one point they zoomed in so close you could see the buggers in villes nose..NOT COOL!!

Anyways..as a fan I would not buy it..it's unauthurised SH*T !