Author Topic: Where can we buy HIM vinyls now?  (Read 1266 times)

Offline michael319

Where can we buy HIM vinyls now?
« on: July 21, 2019, 06:29:46 PM »
I am trying to buy some HIM vinyls, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Did they stop printing any copies of them?

Im really looking for Dark Light mainly..

ugh

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Re: Where can we buy HIM vinyls now?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 06:11:25 AM »
Hi.

You're right, new HIM vinyls aren't being printed anymore. The last HIM releases before their farewell were the remastered CD's and vinyls of the first four albums (2014). There were 2 vinyl versions of each album, normal black LP and a colored double LP w/ bonus tracks. The normal ones were released together in a box set, but also sold seperately: https://www.discogs.com/HIM-Lashes-To-Ashes-Lust-To-Dust-A-Vinyl-Retrospective-96-03/release/6506172

Picture discs of those albums were made for Rocktober in 2017, but I think there weren't so much copies.

Dark Light is kinda hard to find on vinyl. I think there were two prints, the other for USA and the other for EU. People are selling those for like 200 dollars nowadays. I don't have a copy either.

Check out Ebay and Discogs, I am sure you will find something. Good luck :)

Offline michael319

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »
Hi.

You're right, new HIM vinyls aren't being printed anymore. The last HIM releases before their farewell were the remastered CD's and vinyls of the first four albums (2014). There were 2 vinyl versions of each album, normal black LP and a colored double LP w/ bonus tracks. The normal ones were released together in a box set, but also sold seperately: https://www.discogs.com/HIM-Lashes-To-Ashes-Lust-To-Dust-A-Vinyl-Retrospective-96-03/release/6506172

Picture discs of those albums were made for Rocktober in 2017, but I think there weren't so much copies.

Dark Light is kinda hard to find on vinyl. I think there were two prints, the other for USA and the other for EU. People are selling those for like 200 dollars nowadays. I don't have a copy either.

Check out Ebay and Discogs, I am sure you will find something. Good luck :)

Thanks man. The box set price is crazy. I'm seeing 350. How much was it when it came out?  I'm shocked to make more money they aren't putting out another box set

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 05:41:59 AM »
Yeah... the prices are indeed insane. I bought mine for 150 euros from a record store here in Finland shortly after it was released. The box turned out to be broken, but I managed to change it to a new one.