Author Topic: I am totally fucking sick of...  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Night Shade

I am totally fucking sick of...
« on: May 28, 2019, 04:15:09 PM »
I am totally fucking sick of attention whores who accuse you of starting drama when you ask for the slightest bit of attention in return.  We're talking about someone who has to be applauded and praised for every single fucking thing, they do, then when I want to talk about my issues, they say I'm wearing them down.  Bitch, you're wearing me down with your fucking neverending need for approval!
"I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no Melancholy" - Charles Baudelaire

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Re: I am totally fucking sick of...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 07:18:33 AM »
You too, huh?

Offline Night Shade

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 10:09:56 AM »
Totally! 

I took down the gif because I don't want anyone to think I'm a potential shooter!  I just get really frustrated with this woman sometimes.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 11:42:20 AM by Night Shade »
"I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no Melancholy" - Charles Baudelaire

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 03:27:57 PM »
I have no idea what's going on.

Offline Night Shade

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »
I have a coworker who is always looking for attention and approval, and is always whining about her problems.  But when I tried to talk about my problems for once, she said I was wearing her down.  It was frustrating, and I really needed to vent.

I set up the thread so that everyone else could vent about their frustrations as well, so feel free! (that's the moderator in me talking!  ;D )

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 03:13:26 PM »
God bless you. We need more posts like these. In the beginning I just assumed that you were hacked because it's been so long since someone has used this section of the forum for its intended purpose. I love it, though. I wish more people would shoot the shit and just talk about whatever like the old days on here. It felt like a real community back then. People spoke about their lives, knew each other's names and other details like that, ect. It was nice. People formed relationships. Something was always going on that you could follow even if you weren't a part of it. I miss that. Sorry for changing the subject and going on a tangent. I agree with what you're saying, however.

Offline Night Shade

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 11:33:43 AM »
I only joined this forum last year, so I don't know how it was in its glory days, but from the way you describe it it sounds awesome.  I wish this forum was more active.  Even if there's nothing going on with HIM right now, we could still reminisce, or like you said, just talk about whatever's on our minds.  I guess everyone has moved on, though....

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 04:32:01 PM »
God bless you. We need more posts like these. In the beginning I just assumed that you were hacked because it's been so long since someone has used this section of the forum for its intended purpose. I love it, though. I wish more people would shoot the shit and just talk about whatever like the old days on here. It felt like a real community back then. People spoke about their lives, knew each other's names and other details like that, ect. It was nice. People formed relationships. Something was always going on that you could follow even if you weren't a part of it. I miss that. Sorry for changing the subject and going on a tangent. I agree with what you're saying, however.

Fun fact, Jarvis is the name of my cat, and has indeed been knighted by the queen

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 04:30:16 AM »
I had a cat when I was a kid. Her name as Susie and she was the town slut. Always sneaking out and getting herself pregnant. I'd open my drawer to grab some clothes and there would be kittens just chilling in there that I had no idea about. It was crazy.