Author Topic: The Single Collection is missing Your Sweet Six Six Six, anyt idea why?  (Read 671 times)

Offline HelouHill

Does anyone have an idea why that single is missing from the collection? Tried to find information but couldnĀ“t find any...

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Re: The Single Collection is missing Your Sweet Six Six Six, anyt idea why?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 01:08:33 PM »
Good point! Maybe they dropped that out since the CDs hadn't been easily available. Also the song might not have been so popular among the other singles. I know that "It's All Tears" is included in the box, but it could've been put there since it's kinda special ("unreleased single"). Maybe their record company didn't want any more than 10 singles?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 01:09:29 PM by DarkSecret666 »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
That's a good question. I've never really noticed that it was even missing. I'm sure there's a good reason for it. Now I want a cardboard slipcase (or whatever they're called) version of it just because I think it would look cool lol.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 07:15:31 PM »
A little off topic but I'm wondering why Vampire Heart was released only as a vinyl.  Would have loved to have heard it as an EP with some bonus tracks.

Offline HelouHill

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 01:52:26 AM »
That's a good question. I've never really noticed that it was even missing. I'm sure there's a good reason for it. Now I want a cardboard slipcase (or whatever they're called) version of it just because I think it would look cool lol.

Me neither :D Few days ago I just noticed that. Maybe I should call the company that there is something missing and I really need it like...now :D

Offline HelouHill

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 02:13:32 AM »
A little off topic but I'm wondering why Vampire Heart was released only as a vinyl.  Would have loved to have heard it as an EP with some bonus tracks.

There is a CD-R promo of the song with papercover but no bonuses.