Author Topic: looking for the Old iTunes Dark Light Podcast from 2005  (Read 1367 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

looking for the Old iTunes Dark Light Podcast from 2005
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »
does anyone here still have them?

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Re: looking for the Old iTunes Dark Light Podcast from 2005
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:13:50 AM »
It wasn't all that long ago that I was listening to them, so I should still have them saved on a hard drive if no one else does, but I won't be able to check for sure for a few days. I lost the original files directly from iTunes since 2005, but I found a website years later with them untouched, so it's possible they're still out there somewhere if I'm not able to find them and no one else has them. They're definitely a cool piece of the band's history that should be saved so they don't just disappear like many other things have over the years.

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
I should have them. What time of year did they come out? I always wrote the date I burned stuff on my discs.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 03:45:20 AM »
So I checked the hard drive that I thought they were on and I didn't see them. They must be on a disc but I have so many of those that it would take me forever to find them again. I did come across a website with still active download links, though. 4twozero.com or whatever. Something like that. It's the same website that has had Radio Bam episodes uploaded for forever. With the podcasts I could've swore there were more than what they have up on there and that they were generally longer than just a couple of minutes a piece, but I can't really remember.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:49:15 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline Thanatos

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »
i burn all podcast on a cd which i dont know where it is, gonna try to find it .