Author Topic: will Ville use the heartagram for his solo projects?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

will Ville use the heartagram for his solo projects?
« on: February 26, 2018, 04:50:51 PM »
I'm wondering what will happen to the logo, seeing as HIM is over. Ville is the one who created it, though. Do you guys think he will still use it for merch or in his solo projects?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Re: will Ville use the heartagram for his solo projects?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:51:54 AM »
I think he won't. It's always been the logo for HIM. Yeah I know it's been used in other places too, but still.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 05:17:20 AM »
Cant wait to see if he will!
He created the symbol and the boys just played his music as he said many times. Also the symbol will give more popularity to the new project. I cant see a reason why the boys will have rights of the logo which was created by him. So the only one who can decide the future of the symbol is him... and as i said i cant wait to see what the man will choose.

basically H.I.M is dead, heartagram is not...i bet Mige will be part of his project, Burton hopefully too... Kosmo already working on something else...

Offline Jay

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 06:25:57 AM »
...or, does he create a new, and also pretty bad ass logo for his projects?  For me, no logo can top the heartagram, but I?d be interested to see if he can come up with something.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »
This kind of strays off-topic a bit, but perhaps he will resurrect the Rambo Rimbaud persona and follow through with that "Militantly Violent Libertine" album, but at the same time I'm not entirely convinced that there will ever be a full-length solo album done by Ville and released to the public. Now is the time for him to do it, but it's been something that's been rumored for years and never came to fruition even while everyone else was off doing their own side projects. Maybe he was just saving everything he had for HIM, but he seems to be content with just doing one-off things like that Olet Mun Kaikuluotain cover, or the electronic music he created for that video game, or lending his vocals to someone else's album. I hope now that he doesn't have to worry about his solo album competing with HIM that he will continue to write new music and record new albums, but you just can't ever be sure with Ville.

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »
I want a death metal album ;D

Offline Inferno

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 02:29:51 PM »
At the very least, I think we may see some evolved form of the heartagram, but it won't look like it is currently.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Thanatos

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 11:18:10 PM »
I want a death metal album ;D

he likes dm at least?

btw his solo alnum will got sabbath's vibe  :P

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 11:29:57 PM »
I think it'll sound like Black Sabbath, U2, My Bloody Valentine, and Cathedral combined. More punk, less ear candy. Direct and straight to the point. Did I miss anything?

Offline avr

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 06:51:39 AM »
I doubt Ville will use Heartagram for his solo project. Heartagram is for HIM. He doesn't necessarily need a logo? Surely photos and good promo will be good enough :-)
HIM shows - 24/10/04, 23/06/2006, 29/06/2007, 10/12/2007, 15/03/2010, 16/03/2010, 23/10/13, 03/08/2015 *Farewell tour shows* 14/06/17 - 15/06/17 - 02/12/17 - 14/12/17 - 16/12/17 - 30/12/17 (Thee end - RIP HIM)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 03:03:50 PM »

I hope he goes the Mike Ness route, when Mike Ness did a solo album, it sounded less "punky" and more "upbeat country" but it could have easily been a Social Distortion album. Or prehaps the Til Lindenmann route. Til has a solo album, but it still sounds as good as Rammstein