Author Topic: WLADE Re-recorded is finally here!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1215 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: WLADE Re-recorded is finally here!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »
It's fitting that it would leak out today, of all days. T-minus 45 minutes until the final show begins.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »
It's fitting that it would leak out today, of all days. T-minus 45 minutes until the final show begins.

I'm really hopping it doesn't stop there! I wanna hear some Vinnfox tapes or Dark Light Demos

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 04:34:49 PM »
I’m pretty sure they don’t have those.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »
I can only hope they keep releasing content, regardless of what it is

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 05:06:57 PM »
Could someone rip all of the ones they posted and post it in the media section please
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 10:20:10 PM »
Could someone rip all of the ones they posted and post it in the media section please

I have them available I don't know how to upload them into the media section though

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »
I'm honestly hoping to God this isn't the full album Resurrection still missing I don't really care that much for stigmata diaboli, but I was really hoping to hear Resurrection

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »
I'm just glad to finally have WLADE after 13 years. Anything else is a bonus to me. I thought for sure it was going to be held back. Those who have been around long enough can't blame me for it because we've seen it numerous times with various other things. Here's a taste, but not the whole thing. Then a decade later you get the full version. I've gotta say thanks to Miltos for doing the right thing.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 11:19:20 PM »
I'm just glad to finally have WLADE after 13 years. Anything else is a bonus to me. I thought for sure it was going to be held back. Those who have been around long enough can't blame me for it because we've seen it numerous times with various other things. Here's a taste, but not the whole thing. Then a decade later you get the full version. I've gotta say thanks to Miltos for doing the right thing.

Yeah it was a pretty big shock when I heard all these bonus tracks on the record release and it just left me wondering how the rest sounded . These new demos almost died New Life at least for me into the Band and their content.  I do feel bittersweet about The Break-Up being so subtle it kind of makes me sad to see that fans are trying harder to get content out there then the band themselves

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 01:22:10 AM »
I think I like this mix of Heaven Tonight better than the album version.

Now I want some elaboration on Witches And Other Night Fears. It was mentioned on the Saint Scream website, and I know people have been working hard on getting it or at least more info on it for years. A few years back I was given some info like where and when it was recorded plus a track listing, but I lost it and I'm not sure if someone was just yanking my chain. Came from a very trusted source, though, during the same time I was told about SWD before it all came public and long before it ever leaked. All I really remember is that the song titles were nothing at all like you would expect from HIM. One was like Babe, I Love You or something like that. Really cheesy titles. Either four or six songs from what I can remember, recorded in 1994 I believe. I'd be interested to see when we finally get that info released if it matches up with what I was given. If I saw it I would remember.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 01:33:34 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 01:36:23 AM »
I think I like this mix of Heaven Tonight better than the album version.

Now I want some elaboration on Witches And Other Night Fears. It was mentioned on the Saint Scream website, and I know people have been working hard on getting it or at least more info on it for years. A few years back I was given some info like where and when it was recorded plus a track listing, but I lost it and I'm not sure if someone was just yanking my chain. Came from a very trusted source, though, during the same time I was told about SWD before it all came public and long before it ever leaked. All I really remember is that the song titles were nothing at all like you would expect from HIM. One was like Babe, I Love You or something like that. Really cheesy titles. Either four or six songs from what I can remember. I'd be interested to see when we finally get that info released if it matches up with what I was given. If I saw it I would remember.

I'm not surprised if the song titles or the whole album has a cheesy sound, during the early days, they were just kids AND not to mention how hard it would be to sing in english when it isn't your native language. I'd still wanna hear them, I wonder how Linde's riffs would sound.

I would have loved a Helldone DVD, but I guess that dream is long gone now. I wonder what Ville will do with all the stuff they have at their disposal that wasn't released. 

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2018, 02:59:32 AM »
I've gotta say thanks to Miltos for doing the right thing.

It wasn't me that leaked those. Yes, I've had them for a while but I'm not the one who decided to upload them. :)
And FYI, Resurrection is not available as it is broken/corrupted/unreadable on the original CD-R.
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 03:35:25 AM »
I've gotta say thanks to Miltos for doing the right thing.

It wasn't me that leaked those. Yes, I've had them for a while but I'm not the one who decided to upload them. :)
And FYI, Resurrection is not available as it is broken/corrupted/unreadable on the original CD-R.
i can confirm that
amen brother

Offline PTEraser

• Goodfella
  • Cafone
  • just fear for the best and hope for the worst
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 05:11:45 AM »
Hi all. For sure this is a great New Years gift, but now that it is available in youtube is there any chance you could upload it to the servers or other place so we don't have to rip the whole thing from youtube? That sucks!

Thanks
2000/08/23 - 2000/12/06 - 2001/11/09 - 2003/07/18 - 2004/02/08  -2006/03/02 -2017/06/17