Author Topic: Favorite Version of Razorblade Romanace  (Read 970 times)

Offline saltwound

Favorite Version of Razorblade Romanace
« on: December 27, 2017, 02:40:30 AM »
So im very curious. A few different track sequences for this album. Ive not heard them all , as i dont own HER or the international versions. I really would like to hear the rerecording of Your Sweet Six Six Six. In time.

Sidetrack: would really like to see the hollola tapes of Deep Shadows (the whole album) released.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: Favorite Version of Razorblade Romanace
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »
You can hear the 1999 recording of YS666 on the And Love Said No compilation album as well.

As far as my favorite version of Razorblade, for various reasons I would have to say it's the German limited digipak. I prefer the original track order to the international/US one, and Sigilum Diaboli is one of my favorite tracks. The 9th Circle is also a very underrated track that doesn't get much mention. That said, for completion's sake, the HER version is the best one as it includes EVERY track from every version of Razorblade (excluding live tracks and the stuff from the 2014 remaster).
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline saltwound

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 08:47:33 PM »
after tacking the tracklist together i gotta say, the HER version is my preferred. Bury Me Deep Inside right after Right Here is aces. Also the rerecorded version of Sweet 666 is wicked.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 08:58:18 PM »
The version that was leaked a few weeks back is probably my favorite one, except for Gone with the sin...

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:34:28 PM »
The HER version with WLADE and It's All Tears (not the ALSN version) added and I Love You and Heaven Tonight switched out for the Rockfield Mixes. 8)