Author Topic: DVD/BluRay - LONDON, Rounhouse - 2017/12/19  (Read 1903 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
DVD/BluRay - LONDON, Rounhouse - 2017/12/19
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:15:27 AM »
please take a look on this, i am helping the seller promoting his recording that was captured from the balcony on the tripod / separate audio
As Ville confirmed there will be no DVD from the Farewell tour , this might be a nice substitute a DVD box or BluRay box

from seller:
DVD boxed will be €14/$17 + €4/$6 air shipping and the Blu Ray €18/$20+ same shipping. This for outside UK. In the UK it's £13 including postage/packing. Could you ask anyone interested to contact me on this email : c

i think the prices are so low that this is a must have item to the final collection, altough its a bootleg, but we wont have anything official, and i doubt that there will be anything better than this video! In case of interest as a nice Christmas "farewell HIM" present or gift for yourself please contact the seller directly on the mail  -  redgreenblue2017@gmail.com  ,  he is a very nice guy, taped plenty of HIM gigs in the past, we all have these (Astoria 2003, Shepherds Bush 2005,2014)

Offline AndreRibeiroPT

Re: DVD/BluRay - LONDON, Rounhouse - 2017/12/19
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 05:01:54 AM »
Thank you!
"...I am dead to you, a shadow doomed
My love, forever in the dark
And of all untruths the truest is you
Too close to my heart..."

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 09:20:31 AM »
I'm not trying to scold anyone or convince anyone not to purchase this; I know you guys (616 in particular) love your bootlegs, but it's disgraceful to sell them and I get a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I see one being posted that's for sale.

In my shithead opinion, touchy subjects such as this shouldn't be openly discussed and promoted on here. In private conversations, go right on ahead, but in the open we should remain above such things. If nothing else, for dignity's sake.

And before anyone says it just in case: leaks are a different story because they're uncontrollable and no money has changed hands that anyone's aware of.

It's not even so much because I don't want to see the band being taken advantage of. I don't want you guys taken advantage of by giving these people your hard-earned money. But if you don't see it that way, more power to you and enjoy it. Like I said, I'm not trying to lecture anyone and no hard feelings.

I'm just looking out for you guys. That's all. And in case I don't get the chance, Merry Christmas to everyone.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »
i only posted the offer, i dont even have the stuff, altough i never had a problem buying bootlegs as i bought plenty with real money, i never sold any, if anyone wants to buy this there is info. I am not forcing anyone to purchase it. There are hundreds of fake illegal items with heartagram on it, or using HIM just to make money, no one bats an eye, everyone buys it because of the "collecting" purposes, all kind of shops making unofficial merchandise, watches, bags, belts, you name it. This is exactly the same thing with bootlegs. I only posted info from taper i am buying it, few bucks for a quality video when the band wont release shit is OK for me
but still it amazes me how for everyone bootlegs are bad , but re-selling once bought official item for dozen times higher price is "OK". Its exactly the same situation with selling official items - band gets nothing, and the seller is making money on HIM , the same as with the bootleg. How is it OK if you buy a CD for 10 bucks and re-sell it on the internet for 400 ?
Its the same thing

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 02:11:09 PM »
Reply from seller when I had asked about trading for some other bootlegs/rare stuff

"Actually I'd be more interested in any Nephilim rare stuff that you might have?"

If anyone has anything that would help us get this without buying it please message me
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 10:26:14 PM »
i only posted the offer, i dont even have the stuff, altough i never had a problem buying bootlegs as i bought plenty with real money, i never sold any, if anyone wants to buy this there is info. I am not forcing anyone to purchase it. There are hundreds of fake illegal items with heartagram on it, or using HIM just to make money, no one bats an eye, everyone buys it because of the "collecting" purposes, all kind of shops making unofficial merchandise, watches, bags, belts, you name it. This is exactly the same thing with bootlegs. I only posted info from taper i am buying it, few bucks for a quality video when the band wont release shit is OK for me
but still it amazes me how for everyone bootlegs are bad , but re-selling once bought official item for dozen times higher price is "OK". Its exactly the same situation with selling official items - band gets nothing, and the seller is making money on HIM , the same as with the bootleg. How is it OK if you buy a CD for 10 bucks and re-sell it on the internet for 400 ?
Its the same thing

It's not the same thing, though.

When you buy a firsthand copy of Tears On Tape from Amazon, just for example, the band receives compensation for that sale. While it's true that someone could go on eBay and buy a copy of the same album that's still in print and the band would receive no compensation for that particular purchase, they still did for the original one. Technically, one person could buy a copy of something and we could all go on eBay buying and selling it back and forth to each other so that only one official copy was sold, but that never happens.

When a CD that originally sold for $10 is now “worth” $400, that's just the free market working and almost always only happens with the out of print or never in print things that you can't get without buying them secondhand. Once that happens, the free market takes over and the new value becomes what people are willing to pay. The items appreciate and depreciate everyday. While it's true that the band doesn't receive further compensation for the sales or the difference between the old price and the new price, that's just the way it is. Items that were purchased at the suggested retail price aren't bound to that price forever. Could you imagine if the world worked that way? It might be nice for some things like used cars, but I'd like my possessions to accumulate value as well. The real problem is illegal downloading, which brings me to...

Recording live concerts is a legal gray area to begin with. It's not even a gray area; it's against the law whether or not you are selling them but rarely ever enforced just like with illegal downloading. Generally it's an accepted practice, especially now in the cell phone age where you can't really stop it although some bands have tried, so as long as a profit is not being made from the recording. It's still copyrighted material, after all.

So, I guess the questions are: how is selling live bootlegs OK but the other things you mentioned in your post are bad, and why haven't you sold any of yours if it's perfectly OK? You have so many of them that you could make a pretty penny.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 08:12:22 AM »
i dont sell bootlegs, i collect them, that means i buy them too if thats the only way to get some

when you open any CD and observe it closely you can notice that there is always "hiring, renting, public broadcasting,.... is prohibited"
The entire CD, DVD, MC tape, LP is always copyrighted and protected item. So once you buy it, it doesnt lose its protection and you buy a COPY of the actual material printed and released on some physical medium, if its CD or DVD it doesnt matter. You can also purchase a copy online, so you dont have an actual anything in hands, you have it on your HDD or profile. It is still the same. The material you have is not yours. You can only listen to it and make "copies" for your own use - ripping it to mp3 to add it to the mp3 player or smartphone, or burning the CD so you can listen to it in your CD player so the original disc wont get worn and damaged.
You know what i wrote is truth, free market based on selling copyright protected stuff is as illegal as selling drugs or guns LOL. If the band or any artist decided that they wanna sue you for making money on them on the "free market" - collectors stuff - they will win without even a trial. Copyright means that only owners of the copy rights are ALLOWED to sell it and make a profit on it. You are ot getting ANY rights to the CD, at all. All you can sell is the empty cd case, without the booklet that is also copyrighted.
Selling official stuff and selling bootlegs is the same thing. No matter what you write and how you look at it, its the same thing. Its intellectual property. And all other rights that are bound to it and connected with it.
Of course taping is illegal, the same way as recording movies in the cinema.  I have no clue how in other countries and US, but here in Slovakia, you are allowed to make a copy FROM THE LEGAL source for your own NON-COMMECRIAL purpose. So if i tape the gig here in Slovakia and i wont share a second of it, its legal and no one can do jackshit about it.