Author Topic: Metal Hammer  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Gpot

Metal Hammer
« on: November 17, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »
Hi, I am looking for the March 2010 edition of the Metal Hammer magazine with Ville on the front dressed as the mad hatter. If anyone has this issue in good like new condition and is willing to part with it you would make my wife very happy. I?m planning to give it as a Christmas gift coupled with the Ville Valo Pop figure. Let me know if you have it, the condition and ehat you?d want for it. Any response is appreciated and any info on where I might obtain a copy would be appreciated as well. Thank you.

Offline Jay

Re: Metal Hammer
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:49:49 AM »
Hi, I am looking for the March 2010 edition of the Metal Hammer magazine with Ville on the front dressed as the mad hatter. If anyone has this issue in good like new condition and is willing to part with it you would make my wife very happy. I?m planning to give it as a Christmas gift coupled with the Ville Valo Pop figure. Let me know if you have it, the condition and ehat you?d want for it. Any response is appreciated and any info on where I might obtain a copy would be appreciated as well. Thank you.

What's the Ville Valo Pop figure?

Offline Inferno

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 04:55:41 PM »
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Gpot

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 07:07:31 PM »
Yah, the link is correct