Author Topic: Autographs, and ticket question for the fillmore, Charlotte NC  (Read 924 times)

Offline Arachnophiliac

Autographs, and ticket question for the fillmore, Charlotte NC
« on: October 23, 2017, 09:15:36 AM »
Just two questions here.. I'm going to see them at the fillmore in Charlotte on November 7th. I don't have a lot of experience with signings, and I couldn't find any information on how to go about it, or if they're even doing that. Any info? Lastly, I'm going to get a general admission ticket from ticketmaster, and I heard that getting there 6 hours before hand is necessary. Is it? Or would 3 hrs suffice?

Offline SIRJARVIS01

Re: Autographs, and ticket question for the fillmore, Charlotte NC
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »
Back in 2010 when screenworks was released they didn't autograph signing at a Hot Topic in Hollywood which was about 10 minutes from where they were performing the line was massive I ended up giving my Hollywood autograph pass away just so I can get to the venue early and I ended up in the pit I would say that you either have to choose between one or another if you want to get a good view.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:42:00 PM »
It all depends on how close you want to be to the stage as far as how early to get there. I used to always arrive 10-12 hours before doors opened and there would always be at least one person already there waiting. That person would always have a group of friends show up in the evening and budge right in line too. Pissed me off. I don't know if going to that extreme is necessary these days. If you don't care where you stand, just show up 15-20 minutes or so after doors are slated to open so hopefully you won't have to stand around for very long since venues are almost always late opening their doors. You can hopefully walk right in and choose a spot you like. Have fun!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:45:15 PM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline Arachnophiliac

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 03:04:36 AM »
I was more so curious like how to get them to sign something. It's a small-ish venue, so I wonder if I would have any luck at running into them before or after the show. Do I have to buy something like a backstage pass? Cause I've looked on their website, show info, and venue info, and I can't find anything regarding it. Sorry If I'm getting annoying, but I'm also getting nervous about purchasing a ticket, even from ticketmaster, cause I keep reading stories of people getting scammed.

Offline Jay

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 07:04:48 PM »
I just spoke to the people at their Twitter. They have no meet and greets scheduled.

Offline Arachnophiliac

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 07:14:43 AM »
DAMN.. I really wanted to get my 'Greatest love songs' vynil sleeve signed Dx Thanks anyways guys!  C: