Author Topic: Sticky Finnvox -studio promo record with HIM and Nightwish in DTS 5.1  (Read 2350 times)

Offline penneck

For sale is this record:
https://www.facebook.com/mikamastering/posts/724211051021020

It contains 6 tracks of DTS 5.1 digital surround mixes from 6 different Finnish bands, including HIM and Nightwish.
This record was never in public sale and was only handed to different studio professionals as a demo of what can be done.

Some of these mixes are still highly rare and I don't know if the included HIM: In joy and sorrow and Nightwish: Deep Silent Complete (Live) exist outside this record.

Record condition is good, it has some glue stains in inner cover which have come during manufacturing from gluing the real zipper to the album cover. I haven't tried if the zipper actually works. Also there is some smudging on inner cover that has come from the zipper.
The CD has some light scuffing marks but it played without problems on my Blu-Ray player.

This is a DTS 5.1 CD so it can't be played on CD-player use instead any DVD or Blu-Ray player.

I'll sell this as a blind bid, meaning that pm me with your maximum offer and in the end, I'll sell it to the highest bidder. Should the winner be a joker, I'll contact the next best offer until someone who was serious is found. Payment by direct bank transfer (should be no problem in EU), free posting.  Record will be sent from Kouvola, Finland.

Last day to bid is 24.6.2017 and I'll contact the winner 25.6.2017
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:05:49 PM by penneck »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Re: Sticky Finnvox -studio promo record with HIM and Nightwish in DTS 5.1
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:27:12 AM »
I saw a new comment and got excited thinking someone here bought it or finally had that IJAS mix to share. :-\

Offline HelouHill

Re: Sticky Finnvox -studio promo record with HIM and Nightwish in DTS 5.1
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:42:35 AM »
I really need this! :)

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end

666WTLOnVinylFTW

There it is! Not for a bad price either, at least compared to the original auction that I saw. What's up with PayPal in Finland, though? Not available? Like no one over there seems to accept it, so even if I wanted to buy it, I'd have no way to get the funds to the seller.

If anyone from here gets it, please share the track!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
PayPal is available in Finland. It's just not an option on the site, 'cause you have to be in contact with the seller first to get the stuff in some way. I think that the seller would agree to sell outside Finland thru PayPal if asked.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:46:05 PM by DarkSecret666 »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Thanks for the info. I might just have to check in on that. It's just that I've seen sellers specifically stating no PayPal on that site so many times that I figured it must be something that isn't used over there or there's some sort of other service that has a monopoly in that part of the world that they all use instead, or it's simply not available to them for whatever reason. It's happened a bunch of times. I think I even asked once before and the guy was confused about what PayPal even was, but that was long enough ago that I'm sure things have changed. I don't see why someone wouldn't take it or even create an account just for that one transaction to make things simpler for everyone, but I don't know. I figured it was just one of those things that's common over here that isn't over there for whatever reason.

I probably won't end up buying it even though I think that it's a pretty decent deal, but like I said if someone here does then please don't hesitate to share that one track. I've been wanting it for a few years now or however long it's been. I don't even have the equipment to listen to it properly on, but in my endless search to have every HIM song imaginable, it's a cool little oddity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:29:27 PM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »