Author Topic: What "live sound" are you guys thinking the band will choose for the tour?  (Read 1070 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

As most HIM fans know, year to year the band always chooses to improvise their sound (weather it's playing a song downtuned, using Gothic effect keyboards that isn't in the studio album etc) they've gone through various setups through the era's such as when GLSV666 Came out,  the live guitar was very fuzzy, the drum kit was powerful yet punky, or Love Metal era with MIGE having a more fuzzy bass sound (semifinal, Hamburg 2003) or Venus doom era with the tour where everything was played at a lower key.
The tot to now era has had Ville singing much higher with Burton using poppy effects to accompany his vocals. My question is which "sound template" are you guys hoping to hear live? Or are you guys hoping for a new live setup all together? Opinions???
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 04:28:48 AM by SIRJARVIS01 »

Offline AndreRibeiroPT

Even though I didn´t disliked the sound on Tears on Tape tour, I think they should play on a lower key so Ville can be more confortable with is singing tone... The setup on GLS666 was my favourite I believe.
"...I am dead to you, a shadow doomed
My love, forever in the dark
And of all untruths the truest is you
Too close to my heart..."

Offline avr

Sounded great on the last tour - find out tomorrow 😁
HIM shows - 24/10/04, 23/06/2006, 29/06/2007, 10/12/2007, 15/03/2010, 16/03/2010, 23/10/13, 03/08/2015 *Farewell tour shows* 14/06/17 - 15/06/17 - 02/12/17 - 14/12/17 - 16/12/17 - 30/12/17 (Thee end - RIP HIM)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

Even though I didn´t disliked the sound on Tears on Tape tour, I think they should play on a lower key so Ville can be more confortable with is singing tone... The setup on GLS666 was my favourite I believe.
I agree. When he sings ata lower key, it seems easier for him to hit the notes. Into the night live sounded like he couldn't keep in key

Offline AndreRibeiroPT

I just think that a lower ley to the voice suits better to the band sound, that baritone is unique. Next Saturday I will have my chance to check by my own ears and eyes how the band sounds,I´ll make the most of it in every moment! :D
"...I am dead to you, a shadow doomed
My love, forever in the dark
And of all untruths the truest is you
Too close to my heart..."

Offline Amogachis

• ซื้อหวยออนไลน์
  • Cafone
Re: What "live sound" are you guys thinking the band will choose for the tour?
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 05:47:29 AM »
Where can I find more information?