Author Topic: Anyone know the setlist or have a bootleg of the full Detroit 2005 gig?  (Read 997 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

I know 4 songs were played on mtv but what was the full setlist? I thought the show was great but haven't even been able to find so much as a bootleg audience source of that show! I'm curious if one even exists at all! It'd definetly be worth listening to, or even just knowing the setlist! I'm guessing MTV was a bit anal on what they released considering they were new to Sire at the time

666WTLOnVinylFTW

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/him/2005/state-theatre-detroit-mi-bd771be.html

Pretty much the usual for that time/tour. No idea if an audience recording exists.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:15:52 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Nice setlist, it would be nice to hear Vampire Heart live again after 12 years :-D

Offline SIRJARVIS01

I'd like to hear them play Poison heart again

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Still upsets me to this day that at the Chicago show in 2005 the crowd picked Wings Of A Butterfly over Poison Heart for the encore.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

So they played woab twice?

666WTLOnVinylFTW

No. WOAB was taken out of the main set for the Chicago show. When the crowd cheered the loudest for it out of the three choices for the encore, Ville replied with “cruelty to animals always wins” before the band went into the song. There's a full setlist on that website I linked to.

This is the same show that my friend and I waited outside for 10-12 hours for (like we always did) only for there to be multiple doors on the inside of the venue so being at the front of the line didn't even matter. We sat in the balcony and it actually wasn't too bad, but still frustrating.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:33:57 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline SIRJARVIS01

It shouldn't have been a surprise since WOAB had been played nearly at every gig starting in late 2005. Same with wicked game it's nearly at every gig. Poison Heart and Vampire Heart should still be on today's set list.  I'm hoping they'll decide to play another cover if any, besides Rebel yell...something that is worthy of a last tour....if I had to choose, it's be I'll follow you into the dark by death cab