Author Topic: Venus Doom vinyl pre-order release date: 2025?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Arachnophiliac

Venus Doom vinyl pre-order release date: 2025?
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:04:11 PM »
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but considering this is somewhat new, I have to ask. Is this just more rumors? Still not holding my breath, but here it is. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/127825-po-him-venus-doom/

Offline Paratisii

Re: Venus Doom vinyl pre-order release date: 2025?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 11:09:09 PM »
I don't really remember this being posted but there's been so many empty sale pages that I've seen of a VD vinyl release. I wish they would, that's my favorite album of all time and my favorite album art from the band.

Offline Arachnophiliac

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 12:51:55 PM »
It's definitely in my top three. I've never researched this, but does anyone know why they never made VD in vinyl format in the first place? Seems kinda odd to release every album on vinyl except one.

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
    • Heartabolikal HIM Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 05:38:14 PM »
I think it was discussed a few years ago in the forum. The vinyl was canceled since 2007 but that release date was put on many sites. I don't think that they make a pre-order to be launched in almost 20 years, probably only updated the release date to a distant one to assume that it would not be launched along with the other formats (since the UPC/EAN/ASIN is registered, I guess it's complicated just disappear it).

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Venus-Doom-Vinyl-H-I-M/dp/B000UZ4OP2/

On the other hand, it would be great to release a set of remastered vinyl from the second era of HIM, including Venus Doom, and some bonus tracks (it will be great to listen the versions from the first Ville Valo's solo project, now Dark Light demos, and some unreleased demos from Venus Doom and Screamworks).
Where the lost are safe until they love again...

Offline Squeezit Wafflenose

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 05:57:03 AM »
I'm getting Venus Doom done in clear lathe cut vinyl, without having to wait until 2025. 8)