Author Topic: just wondering  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Heisenberg

just wondering
« on: March 03, 2017, 03:28:02 PM »
Well hello there,
I was lurking on this site for quite a while and so i thought it would be nice to create a account for this. but most posts are like from ages ago and I'm wondering if there is still a soul in this forum? I'm 26 now and live in Holland, most people i met don't listen to HIM or quit listening to them since 2005 or some. would be nice to talk to some new people with the same music interest!

Hope to here from you guys!
Hold me until we're one and sing me you're beautiful song

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
Re: just wondering
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum!

There are in fact still people around but you're not wrong, there's not much going on. Which should be mostly because there's no new material or news from the band - well, not much at least, so it's quiet. You're welcome to try and resurrect some topics if you want to though, sometimes it works :'D
I've actually only bin a fan for a bit longer than two years now so I guess I count as 'new people' ; )
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline Inferno

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 08:13:46 PM »
It's actually pretty alive. It was much worse during their hiatus after Screamworks.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Heisenberg

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 01:49:27 AM »
Good to hear that!
Hold me until we're one and sing me you're beautiful song

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 06:28:38 AM »
HIM dormant, forum sleepy too, but not dead. Exactly like Inferno said, Screamworks hiatus was terrible because there was nothing really, only DL new album during that time and i think it wasnt so huge here
2016 was "OK" because there was actually a lot of stuff happening around the guys... Ville did some songs (Knowing me, Olet mun ....), DL album, then they started adding some dates, so everyone went a little bit up with the mood and the forum is not as it was back in the days, but its still fine, it will be better when they will be touring, before album will be released it will be active and a month after the new album is released it will be active, and then it will decrease :-D

Offline Jay

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »
Activity has picked up in the last few days for some reason...

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 12:22:46 AM »
Activity has picked up in the last few days for some reason...

Desperate times call for desperate measures