Author Topic: Halloween Gift (Remastered Overdrive '98 show)  (Read 551 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

Halloween Gift (Remastered Overdrive '98 show)
« on: November 01, 2016, 02:41:54 AM »
Hello and Happy Halloween to everyone! I am sitting at my computer desk here on Halloween and decided to try out a new audio program that I stumbled across and was amazed! Needless to say, I wanted to try it out on a HIM bootleg which I've been trying to clean up for years (Overdrive 1998) and have had no luck until tonight! I took the best source I could find from a Torrent awhile back and was happy that I had the whole show excluding WLADE being cut short. Anyway, long story short, the hiss in the background was driving me crazy so I took a my best shot to see if I could remove it without altering the rest of the sound and I thought it came out amazing! I also cut out the extra hiss at the start of every track. NOTE: I attempted to "remaster" the SWD Demos but they came out sounding like shit due to using cheap earphones, this project was done with some SOL Republic 'Muffs, which sound sweet so hopefully I did a better job.
if anyone has any bootlegs with the same issue, let me know! 8) I didn't know what encoding would be best, so I went ahead with iTunes AAC 128 Kbts just for now, so it'll be easier to upload and download. if anyone wants a better quality format please let me know and I'll be happy to send it over! NOTE the original files are in MP3  (192 Kbts)

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/3qeV6ozIAH62rdx0qwE5dukLVc5YSGUcnjq%2BkVQLbu1SJvAWxAv%2B%2Fdnh1Iu%2B07Zz