Author Topic: Lost HIM Live @ Semifinal 2003 Tracks/My HIM fan Project  (Read 789 times)

Offline SIRJARVIS01

Lost HIM Live @ Semifinal 2003 Tracks/My HIM fan Project
« on: September 21, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows where to find Right Here in My Arms and Lose you tonight from this show in soundboard recording. I have two sources of this show: one soundboard, on recorded with a cam. I noticed that I have almost the full show (or so I think) except for those two tracks....are they floating out there somewhere or am I outta luck?

Oh! one other thing: I will be sharing a vid on youtube of Vampire Heart at RaR 05 but I synced the audio from the Donington Park fest concert.uploading it as we speak! Also have two remixes that I made of KL and WAOB using Multitracks from Rock Band. My gf played the Guitar on waob and I mixed it in there, kinda sounds a bit "sloppy" but I really enjoyed doing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKOK-VLLFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnWpY9ZCMQ

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: Lost HIM Live @ Semifinal 2003 Tracks/My HIM fan Project
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:55:37 AM »
would you mind uploading your Semifinal sources and paste the download link here ?

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »
it's not a Video show, it's the audio....do you still want it?

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 02:43:13 PM »
LYT and RHIMA arent uploaded it sounds kinda crappy those are the only two that are cam'd
let me know if you want them. im looking for a pro sound audio version of these two songs but theyre no where to be found