Author Topic: Ville Valo look-alike  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Josiahmack2

Ville Valo look-alike
« on: September 13, 2016, 09:20:14 PM »
Ok guys, I JUST joined this site. In fact, this is the first forum site I've ever joined so bear with me if I fuck anything up. So, I'd just like to bring back the Look Alike topic on Ville; if you've noticed, if you look up anything on Mr. Valo and look alike you'll only get results of Johnny Depp and some creepy "Metal" looking dudes. Ya ya ya, everyone wants to look like the God Mr. Valo (even me, on Instagram if you look my username up ^ you'll probably see a few pics of me attempting his look) but either way guys, would love to see if any more peeps have popled up with an actual, legitimate similarity to Him. Cool! cx

Offline Josiahmack2

Re: Ville Valo look-alike
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
*popped

Fuck. See, I fucked up; bear with me dudes x|

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:27:30 AM »
Welcome on board ;)

Juste to let you know that you can edit your messages. There is a button "Modify" to click on the top left of your message that appears once the message is posted.

Oh... and, sorry I can't help with your request...
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo

Offline Josiahmack2

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 01:59:49 PM »
Hey, thank you; that already helps some. I'd just hate to upset any posters who are very OCD over their threads, topics, posts, grammar, punctuation, etc...
And hey, if you know a way to get this topic more "noticeable" for others to join in and converse that'd be freaking grand!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 01:32:15 AM »
welcome to the forum buddy :)

Offline Josiahmack2

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
Ok dudes, so since this topic hasn't really skyrocketed in activity yet and I doubt it will xD
Let me just bring something else up and excitedly share it with you all, so I'm 16 and have been trying to Astral Project and Lucid Dream for around 2-3 years now and last night I had my first successful Lucid Dream! Woo woot! It was pretty damn cool, (very post-worthy) in the dream I was driving around with a bunch of almost-animated/CGI looking freaky, fictionAL characters; like, for example there was this vampire-evil queen chick there, but she came off as chill as the vampire Marceline from that show Adventure Time, and then there was this tiny, boney puppet guy that looked like the things hanging on the ceiling in the new premier for American Horror Story seas. 6 which was last night, and he had sone buddy (can't remember his buddies' description) and he himself was almost gangster, like he carried around a silver Colt handgun and kept threatening to shoot peeps in a gangstaaaa tone (towards the end of the dream he actually ended up shooting me). Anyways, I have recently moved to Cali (in real life), which is where the dream takes place, and basically all of us were driving around in a giant hippy van, going to the gas station to get munchies before we went to this house party (we kept partying the entire dream); right before getting out of the van my head was like "do a reality check" and right then, I noticed all the FUCKING WEIRDOS around me and pushed my finger through my hand... I tried keeping calm but I was like fuck it, this is wayyy too exciting and ended up waking up from my excitement. . . Anyways, I ended falling back asleep and dreaming the rest of the dream; in which we were at the party, and that puppet gangsta ended up shooting my left arm. It was pretty fucking exciting, thanks for letting me share y'all!!!!

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »
Okay... I have no idea what you are talking about (even Google wasn't able to help me this time) so I don't know if I should feel sad or happy for you...

But your message was fun to read ;D

Unfortunately, you are at the wrong place to find anything about Ville which is not related to his music.

Try to find some VK groups, I know they are pretty blablering and will most likely share one thing or two (or at least, they will be interested in the subject).
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo