Author Topic: Slippery When Dead Demos Remastered  (Read 8129 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: Slippery When Dead Demos Remastered
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 04:35:54 PM »
So even without any further feedback, i enjoyed trying some various shits and stuff. So i am giving my result here , so you can check it.
NOTE : i dont call this REMASTERED .... its just edited. We dont have a master source, we dont even have a lossless source, not talking about multitrack, just some lossy MC tape transfer - hissy. I did not use any plug in or any filter or something, i did not touch EQ values. I did not wanna touch frequencies that would have changed the sound
I call this just an edit, not remastered or something ,you can call it whatever you like. I saved it in flac, as it was default setting
Feel free to download, compare, listen, judge, comment and give some feedback. Any ideas, tips and discoveries are welcome.

i called it 616 edit MMXVI as i am nicknamed 616 here and its done in 2016 so MMXVI .....

https://ulozto.net/!JPGXS2AboVqd/616-edit-for-thesacramentdotnet-rar

feeback!

Offline Steel

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2016, 04:48:45 PM »
I'm surprised and kind of saddened there wasn't more interest in this.  I will download and sample it tonight. If it's like your previous edit we are in for a treat. Thanks for you efforts in this.

Offline Steel

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 06:24:00 AM »
Nice job 616. I thought it sounded very good. There was 1 or 2 tracks that sounded like the vocals needed boosted a little but I doubt that's possible (just suggestion). I thought everything sounded really good. Thanks so much for sharing.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 09:12:59 AM »
yeah those are like that on the original mp3s as well, i did not want to use any EQ changes and plug ins to change the sound.
When i started my main idea was that there is a MC tape that sounds good , and there we have a transfer that is hissy so my man goal was to keep the sound as the original just to edit it to sound like you put the original tape into your player

Offline Steel

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 01:07:43 PM »
I understand. Nice job and thanks again. Lol I went nuts when I discovered it existed so glad to finally hear it in its entirety.

Offline dhruvrock2000

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 05:45:33 PM »
So even without any further feedback, i enjoyed trying some various shits and stuff. So i am giving my result here , so you can check it.
NOTE : i dont call this REMASTERED .... its just edited. We dont have a master source, we dont even have a lossless source, not talking about multitrack, just some lossy MC tape transfer - hissy. I did not use any plug in or any filter or something, i did not touch EQ values. I did not wanna touch frequencies that would have changed the sound
I call this just an edit, not remastered or something ,you can call it whatever you like. I saved it in flac, as it was default setting
Feel free to download, compare, listen, judge, comment and give some feedback. Any ideas, tips and discoveries are welcome.

i called it 616 edit MMXVI as i am nicknamed 616 here and its done in 2016 so MMXVI .....

https://ulozto.net/!JPGXS2AboVqd/616-edit-for-thesacramentdotnet-rar

feeback!

Hi! Is it possible for you to post this to Google Drive or One Drive? The download keeps cutting when i'm trying it from your link. Thank you!

Offline Impaler

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2017, 02:06:59 AM »
thats is one amazing share. thank you a lot. great listening experience!

Offline Squeezit Wafflenose

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2017, 06:16:27 AM »
Downloading now!