Author Topic: Daniel Lioneye - Aetherside (Music Video Premiere)  (Read 1989 times)

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Daniel Lioneye - Aetherside (Music Video Premiere)
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:42:37 PM »
http://loudwire.com/daniel-lioneye-aetherside-exclusive-video-premiere/
Does someone spot any other band members than Linde? Burton could be playing the piano, but no idea...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: Daniel Lioneye - Aetherside (Music Video Premiere)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 08:47:26 AM »
great main riff, song good in general, but the music video is terrible in my opinion :-D its like when the acid kicks in and you have that idea "lets make a music video"   ;D

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 09:00:19 AM »
Yeah :D The main riff has been in my head since Linde played it live...

Offline kellylugosisdead

• Picciotto
  • (undead, undead, undead)
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 11:47:24 AM »
Nah, only one I could spot for sure was Linde (those dreads!). What a weird video. Was the dog supposed to be threatening or spooky? All I could think in the scenes with the dog was "aw, cute lil puppy!" :D
"I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no melancholy." - Charles Baudelaire

letsmakehope.com

Offline Inferno

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 08:12:41 PM »
I heard that the dog is Linde's and that his brother was one of the people in this video. You also have Burton and Mige.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 04:10:58 PM »
You can vote for the video here
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:12:05 PM by vampireheart616 »
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 06:01:32 PM »
Voted! Altough the video isn't so impressive, the song is an another masterpiece from Linde. A while ago I listened all the songs from Vol. II. I don't usually listen to Black Metal bands, but the album is something pretty cool :P Neolithic Way rings in my head all the time :DD

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 09:17:50 PM »
Best DL album by far.  Just preordered vol iii and bought vol ii with the only shirt left on the omega order.
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
    • Heartabolikal HIM Fan Club
Where the lost are safe until they love again...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 02:01:31 AM »
I loved Vol II. because I grew up on Black Metal and i listen to it to this day altough i dont think Vol 2 has much in common with BM. I never loved King of Rock N Roll, it is OK good album but i was not horny from it. Anyway i know Neolithic Way from the previous album, we had a chance to hear Ravensong earlier and Aetherside. I only had time to listen to these songs: 01. Messier 0, 02. Blood On The Floor, 03. Break It Or Heal It, 04. Licence To Defile, 05. Ravensong   ..... and this is my first impression:
When the Intro ended and started Blood on the floor i was like "WHAT?! this is amazing", i had to replay the song , it was that great. i was like "oh yeah this is by far Lindes best song" and then i was like "break it or heal it what a funny name for a song" so i played and had no clue what to expect - i was amazed, this is the new Lindes best song for me and i only listened to the Licence to Defile which is also fucking great and weaker Ravensong. The rest of the album is still undiscovered and i cant wait but i have no clue when i will have a little time to listen to the rest of it :(
Sorry for everyone but the first few songs from this album i have heard so far are better than the last 3 HIM albums.....
I wish Linde toured the Europe with DL , not only Finland :(

edit:
i could not resist and plugged in earphones at my work and i am listening. Dancing with the dead is my fucking top favorite DL song so far the greatest on the album , amazing guitar sound, great riff, great vibe!!!
After all it is pretty fucking obvious that Linde is very talented and amazing songwriter!
Aetherside and Ravensong are weaker than the rest

edit 2:
after the entire album listening - This album is better than half of the HIM discography. 10/10 album. AMAZING, must have album
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:21:59 AM by 616 »