Author Topic: HIM breaking apart?  (Read 4324 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: HIM breaking apart?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:11 AM »
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/musiikki/art-2000001255300.html

they are not breaking up, they only took a break for this year. Next year they should be back, hopefully next year we will have a new album and the tour

and i mean now its the time to keep us occupied so they should seriously consider releasing DVD/BD of Love Metal Archives vol 2, what a nice Christmas present would that be

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2016, 08:25:16 AM »
and i mean now its the time to keep us occupied so they should seriously consider releasing DVD/BD of Love Metal Archives vol 2, what a nice Christmas present would that be

Ask Santa and see what happens. It's worth a shot. The elves need something to do anyhow. All that kids want for Christmas these days are cell phones and Ariana Grande tickets, both of which are made in Japan.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2016, 03:43:54 PM »
So this'll be the last album, right? I'm fully expecting that. After they go through the whole process one more time, (write, demo, record, media to support release, tour) and realize how nice it's been to NOT be doing that for the past 3/4 years...yeah.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2016, 01:54:43 AM »
So this'll be the last album, right? I'm fully expecting that. After they go through the whole process one more time, (write, demo, record, media to support release, tour) and realize how nice it's been to NOT be doing that for the past 3/4 years...yeah.
Its not truth, they released ToT in 2013 that is right, but they have been on tour for the whole rest of the 2013, pretty much a lot of touring in 2014 and they have been practicing with Kosmo and touring nicely in the second half of the 2015. Linde wrote the album, the trio - Linde, Mige and Burton have been in the game the entire time - not doing nothing. Ville only can do music, i bet he has been working on some ideas and old unfinished ideas and songs that never sounded right ....
It will be like this for more i bet, only the pauses and breaks between album+touring will be much longer .....i bet the new album could be in the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018, then touring one year and then 2 years off completely until some WORK so then another year and a half of "the process" and then another album maybe .... when they will be 50, i expect 5 gig in biggest cities per year just to make some money and please the fans and no albums....
but as far as Linde will do Vol III-like music i am absolutely fine and dont even need new HIM .....

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 07:39:31 AM »
but as far as Linde will do Vol III-like music i am absolutely fine and dont even need new HIM .....

Shouldn't we say "we don't even need Ville"?? :-X

I never cease to be amazed by the quality and the astounding sound of the third DL's album.

For me, Vol III is way better than TOT...  I mean, I enjoy the new DL album much much more than TOT and I don't want to start to argue about that since I have never been a fan of TOT. Musically and lyrically speaking. This is only my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:38:45 AM by SilverLiningBE »
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »
i would say that Vol III by DL is one of the best HIM albums  ;D

only ,....Booklet could have been better ...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:00:37 AM by 616 »

Offline Squeezit Wafflenose

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 03:23:13 AM »
Turns out my feeling was right after all...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:25:34 AM by Squeezit Wafflenose »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 05:57:07 AM »
That is if there even is a new album. I think there probably will be, but it also wouldn't surprise me if they decided to be done and went on one last farewell tour. Without Gas, I think it's almost a tossup.

I fucked up and modified the original post instead of quoting it like I wanted to, but  :-\