Author Topic: IMPORTANT - FOR EVERYONE READ THIS!  (Read 2116 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
IMPORTANT - FOR EVERYONE READ THIS!
« on: April 20, 2016, 11:56:42 AM »
I am sorry for this longer post, but i need EVERY possible help and i believe that HIM community is still good and open and friendly to other HIM fans. We share the same passion - HIM. Someone loves posters, someone collects CDs, singles and every release. I belong to the group of Concert and Live performance collectors. Since 2005 i am searching desperately for one item. One important item for me - a holy grail of HIM for me - HIM live at Bratislava, Slovakia 2005.
I was at this gig- it was my first HIM gig and it was very amazing i was 15 and enjoyed it to the fullest. I have seen 2 video cameras in the crowd (they are also on some old photos that were on the interenet , currently i cant find them, but anyway there were at least 2 tapers) - miniDV cameras. I dont know if there were any tapers on the tribune but there are 2 sources at least.
I would like to ask everyone reading this :
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE ELSE , ANYONE WHO CAN HELP, FIND ,KNOWS THE TAPER, OWNER OR SOMEONE WHO HAS A COPY OR WHATEVER , please share some simple request on your facebook, twitter wherever that i am looking for it and i am willing to give whatever it might be - i have Bratislava 2015 full concert recorded in fullHD from the stairs of the venue- very good amateur capture. I can pay for the copy or original miniDV cassette, i will return it to the owner , i just want some copy of that concert - DVD, mpeg, avi, miniDV tape,.... i really need every possible help :( please help me getting this concert. If you decide to help me ,please add this contact to the request : laza616@yahoo.com   -  i will reply everyone who will contact me

I know HIM community is not very friendly as it used to be back in 2004 when it comes to the bootlegs and recordings. almost 11 years of fails is enough, with your help this could be finally win.

thanks everyone , thank you!!!

Offline Fink_7

• Cafone
  • The son of rage and love
Re: IMPORTANT - FOR EVERYONE READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 04:26:43 PM »
Hope you'll find this gig! Fingers Crossed!