Author Topic: Help Needed !!! Old Bootlegs  (Read 2620 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Help Needed !!! Old Bootlegs
« on: November 08, 2015, 05:51:57 AM »
I didnt want to create this topic into the Media section as i dont think someone could help but i wanna give it a try
Yesterday i was pretty god damn "talented" ( drunk) and accidentaly broke a CD with HIM old bootlegs on it.  No need to say that i did not have these files backed up on my external HIM bootleg HDD and i cant find these rare shits anywhere on the internet in 2015.... But as i found this CD yesterday(with other 4 CDs) and i searched it on PC (I dont know why i did not archived it to HDD though) i kind of remember almost 95% what was on the damn CD

I had a Tilburg 2004 folder on it with some Tilburg 2004 videos - amateur - i remember there was a fucking 8th song of the setlist and few other i didnt play all the videos just that 8th as i had a cursor of the mouse nearby so i clicked on it and it looked like DVD rip , i think i could be Wicked Game? Not sure if it was WG but it was 8. , video from the distance kind of tribune or what, not the greatest quality rip but there were more videos, not the entire GIG it was like 1,3, 7, 8, 13,15... i dont know - please if someone of you guys have it, please uplaod it for me - EDIT: oh yeah this was it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC0X5jhQj8A 

The next thing there were Provinssirock 1999 videos Proshot - i dont wanna rip the videos from the youtube ....  I know there were some decent nice HQ videos of Your Sweet 666 and WLADE i think, can you upload it for me as well?

There was another folder - Carling Academy 2006 - amateur videos - I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT GIG in what city, what date.... But there were videos .,,, like a half of the gig recorded from front row or second row on an old compact camera - original avi captured videos - Please if you have some Carling Academy 2006 untouched avi videos, please  :(

Another shit that drives me crazy is that there were some Barcelona 2004 pro videos with soundboard audio in it - Beyond Redemption? Or RHIMA? fuck i dont remember as i was a little bit drunk and went through like 5 CDs like that with similar things on these, i only broke this one damn CD :( EDIT : yup this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzmu67Bb4zY but i think Beyond Redemption was there too and it was much better quality!!!!!

Every help will be rewarded !! :(

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:03:53 PM by 616 »

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Re: Help Needed !!! Old Bootlegs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 06:23:35 AM »
I have that shit quality Right Here In My Arms from that Barcelona gig in wmv. I downloaded it from: http://h-i-m2005.narod.ru/video/unsorted.html. There are some worst quality videos ever. Never heard about the Beyond Redemption video though. And look at this link: http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2008/10/17/him-livena-kotimaassa - This is the website of the Finnish YLE TV Channel and they put the Provinssirock 1999 videos there. I think all of the videos in Youtube are ripped from this site. Though I remember that these were broadcasted again on TV in mid 2000's or something so they could be from TV too.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 07:25:35 AM »
@ Barcelona 2004 video - oh my eyes !! NO NO NO
but thanks for Proovinssirock 1999 link, any ideas how to rip them in the best available quality ? ?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 11:34:24 AM »
Some Finnish dudes have made a YLE ripper program :D So I downloaded them as flv files with that tool. And this IS the best available quality now.

Your Sweet Six Six Six: http://we.tl/BudWoc993n
When Love And Death Embrace: http://we.tl/nX5nO1gpDZ

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 01:03:22 PM »
Thanks! this looks better than my previous version! Check your PM for another reward

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 03:39:23 PM »
I can't check to see if I have any of these until at least Tuesday. The names sound very familiar.
Provinssirock 1999, I ripped that video (and others) from the website when they first posted it. The website was different then and if I remember correctly they were not flv files. I think they were wmv.

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 04:20:34 PM »
Yeah I remember too that the site was different back then. So you could be right. I didn't even have the stream url because the program just found those two separate videos when putting the link in. Also the ripping didn't work(at least for me)on a program called RTMPDumpHelper.

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »
I ripped then from the old site and new. I ripped some video after the site change and went back and tried the other videos to see if they had changed too. I think the only reason I remember that is because I hated flv's back then.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 02:28:52 AM »
Zhivago, i would be very grateful if you can check it when you have time! Thanks in advance!!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 08:16:10 AM »
Heh, while searching about the Carling Academy gig from Google I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0qN-lkDXuA :D :D lol

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 08:42:03 AM »
yeah i remember this video, lol good old days 2006 :D
but it was not the video i had :/

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 06:13:10 PM »
I'll try to start looking tomorrow.

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
No luck finding them yet. I've got like 20 more packs of DVDs to look through.