Author Topic: Sonic Seducer 'HIM Chronik'  (Read 5627 times)

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
Sonic Seducer 'HIM Chronik'
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
German magazine Sonic Seducer will publish a 'HIM Chronicle' in late September. A limited edition of 499 books, hardcover, come with a signed card.
It's said to have 200+ pages, rare pics and exclusive new interviews.
29,99 € plus shipping, they're taking pre-orders now.
It has shirtless Ville on the cover, for those of you who want that or want to complain about it :p

If anyone's interested in buying it, here's the link.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:30:12 PM by Kaysa »
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline Jaded_Heart

• Picciotto
  • "One last caress from the corpse of love...."
Re: Sonic Seducer 'HIM Chronik'
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 11:14:54 PM »
Thanks for sharing the info!  I can't read German though and I didn't see anything that looked like they would ship to the U.S.  I have some of the old Sonic Seducer mags with Ville on the cover- I have a nice mag collection going, would be nice to add this to it. 

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »
You should be able to buy it. Other people have.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 11:14:05 AM »
I'm an impulsive sucker so I went from seeing the news on Facebook to the very final point checking out within a minute or so, then I suddenly came to my senses and realized it was more than likely written in German so it wouldn't be worth it to me to order a book I can't actually read through.

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 03:53:28 PM »
Thanks for sharing the info!  I can't read German though and I didn't see anything that looked like they would ship to the U.S.  I have some of the old Sonic Seducer mags with Ville on the cover- I have a nice mag collection going, would be nice to add this to it.

You can choose the U.S. for your adress so they should be shipping there!
If you still want it but run into problems, just let me know, I might be able to help :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:33:17 AM by Kaysa »

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 08:09:17 AM »
Nobody's surprised these apparently won't go out before October. (They're also sold out, if someone was wondering.)
They now specified the 'new interview' was held at Täubchenthal, so 'new' in this case means 'two months old when published'. Let's see if they asked interesting questions. It seems the entire content is stuff from already published Sonic Seducer mags (safe for said interview, of course), so you probably won't miss much if you didn't order it. (Again, nobody's surprised.)
I'm still looking forward to it, I have precisely three Sonic Seducers and they're all from 2013.

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 03:48:58 AM »
Just a heads-up, these are available again.

Apparently they found some copies that weren't sent out because a few pre-orders were cancelled.

Order here

Offline Steel

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 09:33:13 AM »
I'm very interested but since it's in German and I can't read it.... Shame there's not a English version too

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »
Apparently these sold (well, relatively xD) well, they're publishing another one : D
It's here, should anyone be interested. Will be out in May. (We'll see about that >.>)

Interesting choice of cover picture xD

I stopped took a break from translating the first one long ago but I haven't completely abandoned the thought of continuing at some point. Maybe this'll give me some new motivation...

Offline Bartra

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 12:54:06 AM »
Apparently these sold (well, relatively xD) well, they're publishing another one : D
It's here, should anyone be interested. Will be out in May. (We'll see about that >.>)

Interesting choice of cover picture xD

I'd love to read this but I don't speak German. Does anyone know if there is an English version anywhere?

I stopped took a break from translating the first one long ago but I haven't completely abandoned the thought of continuing at some point. Maybe this'll give me some new motivation...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:40:21 PM by Bartra »

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 05:07:26 AM »
I'd love to read this but I don't speak German. Does anyone know if there is an English version anywhere?

No (official) English version, but I translated a part of the first one. The post's here. It's not very professional but there you go. I don't know of any other translations.

I was wondering though, would anyone be interested in the pictures? I could scan and upload them (provided that someone points me toward a good uploading site) in two weeks or so