Author Topic: Jukka "Kosmo" Kröger is the new drummer.  (Read 10947 times)

Offline JulienVlad

Re: Jukka "Kosmo" Kröger is the new drummer.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 01:37:55 AM »
Well, why they can't change the setlist? They can play some hits, but really I think we need hear more songs that they never played live or something like that, boring set.

Offline Danny

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 03:38:18 PM »
Well, why they can't change the setlist? They can play some hits, but really I think we need hear more songs that they never played live or something like that, boring set.
The set list was boring as hell. This was only a 50 min set. Hopefully some surprises will show up in the set list in two days in Romania. But i doubt since HIM is such a lazy band, haha

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 10:55:46 AM »
Kosmo? Why can't we just call him Kroger....like the supermarket?
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2015, 02:43:49 PM »
The set list was boring as hell. This was only a 50 min set. Hopefully some surprises will show up in the set list in two days in Romania. But i doubt since HIM is such a lazy band, haha

I know they need to change that setlist.

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
I have only listened to a few of the new videos and for the most part I have liked the heavier sound and look forward to what the band may now do with it but it sounded a bit out of place in Heartache to me. I wonder if it is kind of like that in all the more melodic songs? Anybody who has gone to a gig, what do you think of this? Did it come across like that to you or is it just me?

Offline Jaded_Heart

• Picciotto
  • "One last caress from the corpse of love...."
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 12:20:43 AM »
I think it's awesome they have a new guy and are out there doing festivals to break his ass in for the live shows.  Yeah, would be nice for a variety of songs, but I tend to think that maybe they are just starting him out with the more well known songs on the set list and letting him get his groove with it before switching out stuff....I could be wrong, but that's how I look at it.

Plus, I have this overwhelming desire to call him "Kermit".   :D

I'm glad to see the guys out there playing and hope they will get back in the studio by next year.  I am having HIM withdrawals!!!!

Offline playdead616

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 10:46:12 PM »
Kosmo plays with a very Patka-like style. More to the record, whereas Gas had more of a live version he stuck to with many of the songs (or play the RR songs on the Ride instead of the crashes, or the VD songs on the crashes not the ride..) Maybe because of his length of time in the band and different styles of certain songs they played over the years? (Some songs underwent post-tracking production, so sometimes the drums get edited and switched up. DSBH...). Patka's feel also that equally fits so well (less crash hits between measures, constant kick pattern notations, close as possible to the album tracks) . I've been drumming a long time, so to me this makes sense lol, sorry.

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2015, 10:11:21 PM »
New official facebook page/youtube channel "Jukka Kröger HIM Drummer" has some great pictures and video.  There's a drum cam for Babl and bleed well, here's the babl video...
The bleed well video is only on the facebook page so i couldnt share both.  I suggest to check it out and follow Jukka Kröger HIM Drummer
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:08:48 AM by Inferno »
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Inferno

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 12:14:34 AM »
Look at Burton just chillin' in the back. All he has to do is just stand there and move some fingers... He's got it easy lol.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2015, 01:05:29 PM »
The guys over at heartagramfaith interviewed Kosmo!
Read it here
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2015, 05:58:08 PM »
Glad he is doing the social media thing too like Gas did. Although I suspect there will be far less pictures of food lol. This candid of HIM on the way to Budapest is fantastic, I love it.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 06:58:11 PM »
Dat Blur.