Author Topic: What is it about Ville that is so alluring?  (Read 2389 times)

Offline funeral

What is it about Ville that is so alluring?
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »
I don't know, everytime I see him in videos I feel really intense feelings, anyone think they know what it is?

Offline KissTheVoid

Re: What is it about Ville that is so alluring?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 12:00:29 AM »
Really? Just giving me the opportunity to fan girl all over the place....

I have a tendency to describe things as vibes and auras because I am one of those people who see sounds as colors etc. To me Ville has the aura of candle light (haha Soul On Fire). The relation to his name being purely coincidental. (Or maybe not, eh Universe? Whatever.) It is not overly bright and blinding and sometimes cold like sunlight nor is it random and harsh like wildfire. It is a warm contained glow that leaves plenty of opportunities for shadowy corners. The flame flickers based on his mood, being brightest when he smiles. The true smile not the sad one. The smile that lights up his eyes and sometimes suggests mischief. Regardless of the age he is when you see it the mischievous smile  gives him a boyish appearance, makes you question what may have just flitted through his mind. He has gorgeous, captivating eyes. (The window to the soul? lol) You can almost see the wheels turning as he is thinking, whether it is just because he takes great measure in what he says or because his Finnish brain is trying to make his thoughts into English I haven't decided. The accent helps a lot in regard to things. Obviously he is a good singer. I happen to like men who are musicians, tall, have long hair, or tattoos. So for me bonus points for all those things. Brownie points for enjoying reading. He says amusing and interesting things.  And I think I have rambled on for long enough. Care to add anything I may have missed anyone?

"Round you my thoughts like candles should be seen..." A snippet from the poem I have liked most so far from Fleurs du mal though I still have many more to read.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:24:22 AM by KissTheVoid »

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »
So now we have an official thread to fangirl (or fanboy) to our heart's content :D

Keeping it to a minimum with these two things: His smile which is so incredibly contagious. Those moments in which he seems to be completely lost in music. Concentrating on stuff they're passionate about makes people amazingly beautiful.

I also have a thing for his sneering. Makes me smirk everytime :D
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline funeral

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »
To me it's something that it's like sexual attraction but to the soul or something really twisted, I can't put my mind on it it's a feeling that only he has made in me.

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 09:00:32 PM »
To me it's something that it's like sexual attraction but to the soul or something really twisted, I can't put my mind on it it's a feeling that only he has made in me.

I like to think that people are connected to different channels with each other. And like watching tv certain channels may get better reception than others. They are physical, intellectual, personal, and spiritual. I think one can be drawn or attracted to another by any one or any combination of these. And if you find the person who is all four you are very lucky, even more so if they think so as well. So I don't find the idea of being attracted to the "soul", whatever you or anyone else may think that is, to be twisted at all.

Offline funeral

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 10:26:45 PM »

I like to think that people are connected to different channels with each other. And like watching tv certain channels may get better reception than others. They are physical, intellectual, personal, and spiritual. I think one can be drawn or attracted to another by any one or any combination of these. And if you find the person who is all four you are very lucky, even more so if they think so as well. So I don't find the idea of being attracted to the "soul", whatever you or anyone else may think that is, to be twisted at all.

I guess what I meant with twisted is that he provokes very twisted fantasies that aren't necessarily sexual but also about sort of it like never being enough and a little perverted in a way.

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 01:28:14 AM »

I guess what I meant with twisted is that he provokes very twisted fantasies that aren't necessarily sexual but also about sort of it like never being enough and a little perverted in a way.

Have you tried writing them out? It helped me a lot. Before I found here I was going crazy so I started writing a band fic. A very poorly written one. Note to self to delete it later and start a new one. I don't know exactly what it will be yet but I really want to make a Minotaur named Mige lol. I suppose it is more like easter eggs in video games where I like to tuck names and references from rock and metal in the story. But I haven't been able to manage the words to bring it to life yet.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:35:36 AM by KissTheVoid »

Offline funeral

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 01:44:14 AM »

Have you tired writing them out? It helped me a lot. Before I found here I was going crazy so I started writing a band fic. A very poorly written one. Note to self to delete it later and start a new one. I don't know exactly what it will be yet but I really want to make a Minotaur named Mige lol. I suppose it is more like easter eggs in video games where I like to tuck names and references from rock and metal in the story. But I haven't been able to manage the words to bring it to life yet.

Hmm if I wrote them out they wouldn't be allowed in this site hehe

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 02:31:51 AM »
Whatever kind of fanfic you want to write or fanart you want to create, post it on the AO3. Best archive there is.
I may or may not volunteer in their translation committee :D

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »
Whatever kind of fanfic you want to write or fanart you want to create, post it on the AO3. Best archive there is.

A fandom site huh? This is my first time hearing of it.

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 01:26:56 PM »

A fandom site huh? This is my first time hearing of it.

The official name is Archive of Our Own.
It's a fan-created, fan-run, non-profit, non-commercial archive for transformative fanworks, like fanfiction, fanart, fan videos, and podfic. So yeah, a fandom site. It's great. One of the Organization for Transformative Works' projects. And since it's an independant site there's pretty much no restrictions (like on fanfiction.net you can't post real person fiction or stuff rated nc-17) and no ads.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 05:08:19 PM »
Uhh...fuck Ville, where's my Mige appreciation thread?!
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 06:40:38 PM »

'Fuck Ville' kinda fits this thread. In a way different from what you meant, though, I guess :P

Create it yourself and fanboy without any restraint :D

Offline funeral

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 07:53:11 PM »

'Fuck Ville' kinda fits this thread. In a way different from what you meant, though, I guess :P

This thread should've been named fuck ville. *hearts*

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »

This thread should've been named fuck ville. *hearts*

I identify as an asexual so that really wouldn't be the first thing on my mind..... but it would be a lie to say it would be the last.  ;)