Author Topic: 2015 Tour  (Read 49387 times)

Offline Jay

Re: 2015 Tour
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 10:47:35 AM »
I'm looking to start my Fuckface Unstoppable collection now!  The limited tins, tattoos, vinyl!  I don't even have a fucking record player, but does that matter? NO! It's Fuckface Unstoppable!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »
Speaking of drummers, is everyone going to continue to support Gas and his latest project(s) by listening to the Fuckface Unstoppable (I assume) track/tracks he's recording with Bam when they're done? ;) I'm dead serious. Can your wallet make the sacrifice, and can your ears handle the pain? You can't quit on him already! He needs you!
no, because Fuckface Unstoppable is not the project of Gas and it is a crap. If Gas becomes the stable drummer for the Fuckface, the only thing i can think of is that "poor Gas, he just threw his entire career into the garbage"
good for Bam, he has the first class drummer now ,... not bad for that lousy dope piece of so-called "band" that has nothing to do with the music or art or anything really.

That makes me believe that Gas was not honest in his final statement when he said that he wanted to move on in his career and he wanted to make is own music as he was always a songwriter. As i could not find one reason why he could not do this while he was in HIM and now after he moved to the US when he joined BAM ( i hope only in some session ) i think the only reason why Gas has left HIM was becasue he was moving into US with his family and it would not be working with HIM as he is on the other side of the earth while the rest of the band is in Helsinki.

Good luck Gas, but this step with participating with Fuckface unstoppable was just like stepping into the shit with the bare foot

Offline playdead616

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2015, 05:42:06 PM »
Why so serious?? Lol. Gas is just tracking a song because Bam was close enough, and wanted Gas Lipstick on a track. That is all folks. And im sure Gas had some fun too. Big whoop!

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline Jay

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 10:42:29 AM »
Yeah, I can't see Gas doing that full time.  A one-off song doesn't matter.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 09:44:26 PM »
I just couldn't help but find it funny that after pretty much abandoning his Facebook account when he said that he wasn't going to do that (I don't follow him on Twitter or Instagram because it's all just pictures of food) a video pops up on my timeline and I'm like, "Aw, shit. Here's Gas in the studio. Wonder what he's got going on. This is what we've all been waiting to see." Then it turns out it's just him with Bam doing a stupid Faceface Unstoppable song. It also ties in with just the downfall of this band. I mean, did you ever expect ten years ago there would be a time when Gas says fuck it and quits because he wants to write his own shit again, moves all the way out to LA, then the first musical thing he does that we find out about since leaving consists of him playing the drums on one of Bam Margera's Clutch and Turbonegro cover band's songs? It's just fucking weird. I figured all the guys would be in it together until the end. Hell, I figured the end would've already happened by now due to their currently popularity (or lack thereof, I should say), but Gas is out doing his own thing instead, Ville is finally truly working on his solo album, and HIM is on one of the most shitty and unrecognizable record labels of all time for a band of their talent and recent-ish success, and now they can't even sell out a show on a normal tour anymore while bands like Fuckface Unstoppable (just for example) sell out all of their shows. It's all just fucking weird.

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 12:30:05 AM »
I just couldn't help but find it funny that after pretty much abandoning his Facebook account when he said that he wasn't going to do that (I don't follow him on Twitter or Instagram because it's all just pictures of food) a video pops up on my timeline and I'm like, "Aw, shit. Here's Gas in the studio. Wonder what he's got going on. This is what we've all been waiting to see." Then it turns out it's just him with Bam doing a stupid Faceface Unstoppable song. It also ties in with just the downfall of this band. I mean, did you ever expect ten years ago there would be a time when Gas says fuck it and quits because he wants to write his own shit again, moves all the way out to LA, then the first musical thing he does that we find out about since leaving consists of him playing the drums on one of Bam Margera's Clutch and Turbonegro cover band's songs? It's just fucking weird. I figured all the guys would be in it together until the end. Hell, I figured the end would've already happened by now due to their currently popularity (or lack thereof, I should say), but Gas is out doing his own thing instead, Ville is finally truly working on his solo album, and HIM is on one of the most shitty and unrecognizable record labels of all time for a band of their talent and recent-ish success, and now they can't even sell out a show on a normal tour anymore while bands like Fuckface Unstoppable (just for example) sell out all of their shows. It's all just fucking weird.

So I respect your opinion but for some reason when I read this, this is what I see.....

"Gas isn't wasting his life away on Facebook and likes food. The band broke up. Bands do break up, it happens all the time. Gas is in LA and Bam actually made a smart decision  by jumping at the chance to play with Gas before he got caught up in a different project and who is also an old acquaintance and is a nice guy, probably too nice to say no as long as Bam isn't actually being a Fuckface.  Ville is making a solo album, the label sucks, and they can't sell out shows." (Well shoot. More Ville and more tickets for me. Heaven forbid. lol)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 01:26:43 AM »
I agree with you Cory

but i have to admit that Bam did amazing move with Gas, i just hope that BAM is not using or wont use the heartagram on Fuckface unstoppable shit .....
Gas has left the band because he was moving into LA with his family because of his wife and that would not work with HIM anymore when GAS is on LA , for me this is the only reason, the things that Gas said about writing his own stuff - he could do that 15 years while he was in HIM and he didnt so its a silly excuse for me

I am pretty interested in Ville´s solo album, i just hope it wont be only cover songs.....

and i could not agree more with the label thing, i think that was their worst decision ever + retiring And Love Said No from the concert's setlists

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 04:36:29 PM »
Some festival dates august 6th_ 9th  http://www.kubana.com/en/participants2015_224.htm].[/url]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:39:50 PM by vampireheart616 »
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 01:20:11 AM »
yeah i hope there will be some stream/broadcast ....

Offline Until_Love_Do_Us_Part

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2015, 02:13:39 PM »
I think one of the main issues with HIM's recent decline in popularity is a cocktail of issues...

1. Not being with Warner Brothers/Sire Records.
               Something that most will not understand is how commercialized the music industry actually is.  Example, Warner Brothers/Sire owns about 65% of  "shelf space" in Hot Topic. And as ridiculous at it sounds, I think we can all agree that HIM would have many more listeners if there were still products lining the walls of our local malls... Side note, I once (about a year ago) walked into a Hot Topic, and like always, walked right to the counter and asked if they had any HIM merch in-store. The store associate looked at me and said, "I don't know who you're talking about".  So I referenced the heartagram, and she said "Oh, Bam Margera's band, yeah I think they broke up a really long time ago".

2. Touring the same cities/repetitive actions
                 I'm not addressing this because I am continuously disappointed that HIM doesn't come to Buffalo, New York. I'm only saying that they took their time to visit different cities, it would help to grow their fan base. Touring the same cities, year after year, has a lot to do with what sort of relationship the marketing managers have with venue organizers... We can pretty much EXPECT 3 things on every HIM tour... They will Play every fucking House of Blues venue in the midwestern US. They will play Irving Plaza in NYC. And lastly, they will open every show with Buried Alive by Love.

I can sit here all day and find reasons why I seem to be the only HIM fan in Upstate New York, but I gotta get to work.
"See the forest for the trees"

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 03:40:15 AM »
another date in Europe:
http://www.rockfm.ro/stiri/5736/HIM-va-concerta-la-Timisoara.html

Timisoara, Romania, July - 31st.

can someone check if there will be maybe some broadcast?

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
  • Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 07:42:54 AM »
It's to early to tell. Just bought the tickets today... but with my experience about broadcasting rock concerts in Romania... I'm almost sure it wont be. And also it's a god damn public park...known for cultural events and stuff. It seems to me a very weird decision to be booked in a venue within a park (and unknown for rock concerts). For example the same day it will be Artmania festival..where Anathema and Crematory are playing. Pretty weird... and that festival in Russia also not a rock exclusive festival. It seems to me like they are out of money or whatnot. But what the hell, I'm more than excited to have the chance to see them in my country..after I've booked Hungary also.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 08:08:29 AM »
It's to early to tell. Just bought the tickets today... but with my experience about broadcasting rock concerts in Romania... I'm almost sure it wont be. And also it's a god damn public park...known for cultural events and stuff. It seems to me a very weird decision to be booked in a venue within a park (and unknown for rock concerts). For example the same day it will be Artmania festival..where Anathema and Crematory are playing. Pretty weird... and that festival in Russia also not a rock exclusive festival. It seems to me like they are out of money or whatnot. But what the hell, I'm more than excited to have the chance to see them in my country..after I've booked Hungary also.
well at least some radio/internet broadcast would be nice, that RockFM logo just inspired me :D

but if you will be in Hungary too, meet me there, eairthrow will be there as well, but guys i will be with my GF + recording the gig so i wont drink more than 5 beers

i wonder - who is coming to some of these? we can catch up
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:09:26 AM by 616 »

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 09:17:40 AM »
they added two gigs in Poland

Offline Squeezit Wafflenose

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2015, 09:20:03 AM »
Yeah, I was just going to write this. They're coming to Warsaw on August 5 and to Gdansk the day after.

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2015, 09:24:55 AM »
And also to Leipzig, Germany on August 4th :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:26:42 AM by SilverLiningBE »
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 10:11:07 AM »
Looks like I'll be in Leipzig in August then :D
I really want to go. I'm sure I'll be the only one of my friends though. Mehh.

From the info text for the German concert:
'Bevor sie sich an die Aufnahmen zum neunten Studioalbum macht, gastieren HIM am 4. August im Leipziger Club Täubchenthal.
[...]
Mit neuem Drummer wird die Band noch in diesem Jahr die Arbeiten amkommenden Studioalbum beenden. Doch zuvor kommen sie für ein exklusives Konzert nach Deutschland.'

'Bevor starting to record their ninth studio album, HIM will be playing at Club Täubchenthal in Leipzig on August 4th.
[...]
With a new drummer the band will finish the work on their upcoming studio album until the end of this year. But before that they'll be playing one exclusive concert in Germany.'

This must be the worst translation I ever did, I'm usually not this excited :D
So if we can trust this information... We'll have a new album soon enough!
Will be the first one I'm actually awaiting instead of just buying because it was published ages ago. Safe for the re-issues that is >.>
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:51:47 PM by Kaysa »
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »
Mit neuem Drummer

Alles klar, they've found a new drummer !

Any other band would have shared the information, though...

As this is gonna be their only date in Germany, I'll be there, no matter what ;D

Regarding their new album, probably next spring.  Not this year to my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:48:14 AM by SilverLiningBE »
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2015, 02:25:24 PM »
and now one date in Bratislava, Slovakia and Prague, Czech Republic!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 06:19:24 PM »
so i contacted this company
http://clubstreamer.eu/

they are doing live streams from the music clubs of the concerts here
i asked if they will do HIM stream from Bratislava

this is their answer (trying to do my best with the exact translation):
" We will do everything to be able to stream it and we would gladly do it!!) "

i said that if they managed to do it i would spread the stuff around the HIM world so every fan could see the new drummer
i hope it will be there , i want it really

but in case anyone wanted to ask them for HIM stream so they can see that worldwide demand of that particular HIM stream is high i think they will try to do better, even if the stream costed 10 € or so i think a lot of people from all around the world would catch that

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
  • Once Again We've Found Ourselves To Be Lost
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2015, 08:24:51 PM »
I'd love a stream of one of the concerts and would gladly pay €10 for it, I'm glad we're getting some HIM shows announced I was certainly thinking it would be likely for Ville to disappear and do his solo album. With us not hearing much about HIM for a while but glad to see they're still about. I can't imagine I'll make it to a HIM show until Helldone 2015 or a UK show but I am tempted by the Rambo Rimbaud show at Qstock.
HIM Shows-14/03/10 19/03/10 28/12/12 29/12/12 30/12/12 31/12/12 26/04/13 21/10/13 27/10/13 31/12/13 31/12/14 27/12/15 30/12/15 31/12/15 16/12/17 27/12/17 31/12/17
VV Shows-13/01/23 14/01/23 15/01/23 14/03/23 29/12/23 30/12/23 31/12/23

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2015, 12:59:44 PM »
I wouldn't pay 10 €. My internet is too unpredictable, so it's nerve wrecking. I can't enjoy livestreams, especially one I paid for. I just want it to hurry up and be over.  :-\

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2015, 01:05:33 PM »
there is no need everyone to 10Euro  ;) Just a few, and the others will watched later for free ;)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2015, 01:39:49 PM »
omg i only said that 10 € for example :D lol
what i saw they had free streams and no straem would have been for 10 € , maybe Paul McCartney or something much bigger than HIM

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2015, 01:51:15 PM »
They 'announced' the gigs on their facebook page now. I wonder if they're going to update heartagram.com as well.

No tickets available for Germany anymore. Not on eventim.de that is. I hope I'm still getting mine o.O
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close