Author Topic: Guitar/Bass Rigs Through the Years  (Read 15900 times)

DSC5LU

Re: Guitar/Bass Rigs Through the Years
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
wow....answer to all of my questions! Thanks!

And by the way about white SG with Padre Pio stickers he can simple changed pickguards from Heritige Cherry one

That is very possible. However, due to the sudden disappearance of the Heritage Cherry SG and the sudden appearance of the white SG with the Padre Pio pickguard, I believe them to be connected.

My theory is that either he had the burnt black one refinished and replaced the pickguard and knobs on the cherry one with new, or the cherry one was refinished to be white.

The evidence I have collected through thorough photographic research:
1. The cherry Padre SG is not seen in any photos after 2003, with or without stickers. The last known photos show it to have acquired Grover Modern tuners and it is missing the silver insert on the bridge volume knob.

2. The black SG is not seen in any photos after 2001 or 2002.
3. The white SG's first appearance is in December 2003 with the Padre pickguard, a knob which is missing the silver insert, and Grover Modern tuners, just like the cherry PP SG.

4. White SG Standards of this vintage were not introduced to market until 2005 with the limited run of Music123 exclusives, hinting at a custom finish.

Anyway, if anyone has any more information PLEASE post! Thanks!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2015, 01:18:06 AM »
http://www.customsounds.fi/kitararigin-anatomia.html
Going there in Helsinki tomorrow. I'ts in Finnish, but we talk about guitar effects and rigs there, and they are gonna show the whole HIM guitar rig. At the end Linde will come there too. It's gonna be cool ;D 8)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2015, 03:09:49 AM »
say Hello from me and ask him for the Resurrection to the upcoming setlist!

DSC5LU

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2015, 03:18:31 AM »
Going there in Helsinki tomorrow. I'ts in Finnish, but we talk about guitar effects and rigs there, and they are gonna show the whole HIM guitar rig. At the end Linde will come there too. It's gonna be cool ;D 8)

Holy shit. That's my goddamn dream. You gotta find out all the nerdy guitar shit we wanna know and report back. I've always thought it was bullshit that no one has ever done a proper interview with him about guitars. I mean, there was the DunlopTV rig deal, but nothing in depth. Anyway, cheers to you!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2015, 06:40:09 AM »
Yeah, I can post something here. Right now I have a shit Lumia 710 phone but at least the video recording is HD so I'm maybe posting some video material too. And 616 I will try to ask :DD

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2015, 09:10:00 AM »
nokia has amazing mics and does great video! dont be afraid of it, i have a Lumia as well, only 520 and it does great job recording
you must ask him for the fucking Resurrection

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2015, 06:08:39 PM »

Holy shit. That's my goddamn dream. You gotta find out all the nerdy guitar shit we wanna know and report back. I've always thought it was bullshit that no one has ever done a proper interview with him about guitars. I mean, there was the DunlopTV rig deal, but nothing in depth. Anyway, cheers to you!

That's not true buddy. There is a Linde's Rig Rundown during TOT tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMW-O2sfpZA

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »
I will post some pics tomorrow and I'll get a video sometimes too. And 616 I am sorry for not asking the Resurrection thing because I forgot, but I can maybe email the guitar technician guy if he could ask it from Linde.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »
 :'(

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
I sent the email.

DSC5LU

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2015, 12:26:40 AM »

That's not true buddy. There is a Linde's Rig Rundown during TOT tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMW-O2sfpZA

That's a rundown with his techs without any involvement from him. That's hardly interesting. I want the stories, the reasons, the everything!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2015, 07:35:53 AM »
Here are some pics that I managed to get with my shit gear :DD. I also had a Sony videocamera with me and I recorded some videos too, but they suck because the room was so small and full. Also some guy was too close to me :P But I will send some videos later. The whole thing was recorded with a better camera and they will an edited video to everybody.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:27:59 AM by DarkSecret666 »

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »
Neolithic Way performed by Linde: https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/9ab7df1b9458453e58d7929a440a1be920151130124354/cd9b49
And @616 Kimmo replied to my email and will be asking from Linde ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:52:34 AM by DarkSecret666 »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »
thanks for photos, will check the video when i get home and thanks for email thing :) but i am curious what setlist is on the first picture? Any other photo with fully visible setlist?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 09:53:54 AM »
Not fully visible, but it was like this:
1 BABL
2 BUTTERFLY
3 RIGHT HERE
4 KISS OF DAWN
5 PASSIONS
6 JOIN ME
7 SOUL ON FIRE
8 FUNERAL
9 REBEL YELL

Kimmo said that the pedals were the same in Japan two weeks ago so I believe the set was from those Japan shows.

Edit: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/him/2015/zepp-tokyo-tokyo-japan-43f56b13.html Yes this is Japan setlist.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:58:09 AM by DarkSecret666 »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »
thanks for the info and if you have more vids ... :) upload

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 11:43:57 AM »
I have some random vids only but... http://we.tl/33ayvY6lM1 There are something :P

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 03:08:53 PM »

That's a rundown with his techs without any involvement from him. That's hardly interesting. I want the stories, the reasons, the everything!
[/quote]

haha :D what exactly you want to know?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 03:19:15 PM »
What being said on the first post, Linde STILL uses those Peavey amps. If I understood correctly, the second VH100R is for backup if the other goes broken. And the Peaveys are the same. The two upper cabinets brings sound from the Laney and Peavey, and the lower left is some fuzz channel. The fourth cabinet is not used right now.

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »
What being said on the first post, Linde STILL uses those Peavey amps. If I understood correctly, the second VH100R is for backup if the other goes broken. And the Peaveys are the same. The two upper cabinets brings sound from the Laney and Peavey, and the lower left is some fuzz channel. The fourth cabinet is not used right now.

I don't think so. He using four channels stereo sound (as you can see on the Guitar Rig Rundown) He used four VH100R when they came back at Helldone 2012 and during TOT Tour he replaced two VH100R for Peavey 5150....after few show 5150 disappeared in backstage.....probably because Linde is a official Laney Player I guess

DSC5LU

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »
Here are some pics that I managed to get with my shit gear :DD. I also had a Sony videocamera with me and I recorded some videos too, but they suck because the room was so small and full. Also some guy was too close to me :P But I will send some videos later. The whole thing was recorded with a better camera and they will an edited video to everybody.

Fucking epic, bro. Wish I could've been there.

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2015, 12:19:03 AM »

I don't think so. He using four channels stereo sound (as you can see on the Guitar Rig Rundown) He used four VH100R when they came back at Helldone 2012 and during TOT Tour he replaced two VH100R for Peavey 5150....after few show 5150 disappeared in backstage.....probably because Linde is a official Laney Player I guess

Nono he still uses that. We were shown. And they said and I heard that there was no sound from the fourth cab! And see the one picture above, the Peavey is on.

Offline kellylugosisdead

• Picciotto
  • (undead, undead, undead)
    • Tumblr
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2015, 12:11:22 PM »
I don't know anything about this sort of stuff, but I saw these pics over on Valo-Daily and thought they belonged here:

They're apparently Mige's pedal and bass ("This's pedal made by Mige! Wow,his bass guitar made by himself too,amazing!!! [...] It seems like normal Fender but The neck is for Precision Bass,Body is for JazzBass and pickup is made in 70's!!! Wow the bass is like a chopper!!!!! and,,, check the big volume!(^ ^) Thanks Mige?" - Ju-Ken [Vamps' bass player]) from their show in Japan with Vamps (pics are from Vamps' tour diary and the quote is the translation the OP on Valo-Daily gave).
"I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no melancholy." - Charles Baudelaire

letsmakehope.com

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »

Nono he still uses that. We were shown. And they said and I heard that there was no sound from the fourth cab! And see the one picture above, the Peavey is on.

Yeah, probably in Backstage Sound but If you watch videos from Moscow (or any others from Middle Aged Tour) both Laney Amp is ON

Anyway I should send email to Kimmo and figure out  ;)

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »
Yeah, I think they both are on because if the other gets broken you can just plug the cable in the others input without waiting the tubes inside the amp warming up. Or maybe because it just that it looks cooler :D