Author Topic: HIM Demos  (Read 26679 times)

Offline gothicafennica

Re: HIM Demos
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2021, 11:42:31 AM »
HIM collectors being dishonest?!?!?! And water is wet. ;D

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2021, 01:07:23 PM »
Hey first nice comment I got props to you

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2021, 02:16:39 PM »
Yup lots of dishonesty in every collection group. Thats why I would rather have digital media than pay extra for CDs. They sell "promos" on collections groups for absolutely ridiculous prices and no one even questions if its official or not.

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2021, 02:18:38 PM »
I bet the community has every demo. I'm certain waonf is a huge troll attempt since like 2007. I remember people saying they brought the tapes to their concert.

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2021, 02:19:02 PM »
As for the 97 demo heh

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »
No, im sure there are a bunch of things ville has recorded over the years and just kept it archived somewhere.  He's pretty picky about what they release as a band to the point where we've gotten duplicate "unreleased tracks" (the acoustic radio tracks on GLSV666 remastered) have been released on singles and the uneasy listening CDs, albeit in crappy quality.  But unfortunately,  some people in the collection groups not only scam, but don't care to share content which sucks lol

Offline gothicafennica

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2021, 05:21:08 AM »
Gas prices go up about ten cents each time that someone in the community lies about having something that they really don't. A couple of people in particular are a big part of the reason why it costs so damn much to fill up!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 05:23:07 AM by gothicafennica »

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2021, 03:11:16 PM »
Yeah there's tons of stuff to hear. Waonf, the 97 ep, like lost songs etc.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2021, 05:34:19 PM »
Yup there's the rest of the vinnfox demos, the rest of the Hollola mixes from Deep Shadows and Brilliant highlights to name a few. WAONF, The first gig with burton,  there's probably a whole PCRX version of Razorblade Romance out there

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2021, 07:10:56 PM »
There's stuff like 2002 disarm me and 2000 funeral of hearts as well

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2021, 07:11:24 PM »
And a 97 version of razor blade kiss

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2021, 07:25:57 PM »
Top lel I even read there are Venus doom demos out there. The other stuff like dark light demos all true, people should just post all this stuff and give it a rest. Same goes for slippery when dead, I bet the community had that for years since I remember everyone had too happy to be alive back like around 2009.

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2021, 07:30:23 PM »
Who knows the him community loves deluding and debating people. I don't know what is out there And isn't but I'd bet money that there's a lot of stuff in the hands of elitists.

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2021, 09:16:38 PM »
The 97 version of RK is probably the same as the SWD tapes. As far as demos for VD and DL, im fairly sure no one has those, except ville. Makes no sense for everything to somehow get leaked because fans want it to. At the end of the day, they have contracts,  lawyers, and management to handle things they wouldn't want to leak. Especially if they can make money from it in the future.  Funeral of hearts wasn't written in 2000, it was the last track to be composed,  recorded, and added to love Metal in 2003. Disarm me is old, but I highly doubt there's anything to find. Again, I could be wrong

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2021, 12:54:24 AM »
Wrong most of what I said is true and is in the hand so far collectors. Like I said the him community loves to lie and cover things up because that's the way it is

Offline SIRJARVIS01

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2021, 02:56:33 PM »
yeah, i could be wrong. I'm assuming the band's material wouldn't be easy to get ahold of no matter how big their fanbase is. How and why would the band want fans to have content they never intended on releasing in the first place. Demos are out there, I'm sure. I'm just not so sure so MANY of them are. If you've known people who have this content, keep on trying to see if you can convince them to share it. Hell, I would personally even pay for content if it was that rare, especially their soundboard concerts from 2005 to 2007. That's why it was such a treat for the Toronto show to finally get leaked. HIM is one of those bands who's content is a masterpiece. Best of luck ​trying to find these demos! Hope to hear more stuff from them in the future

Offline Stigmata93

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2021, 12:30:42 AM »
Rasta666 has these demos maybe he should post them

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2021, 06:50:45 PM »
Rasta666 has these demos maybe he should post them

Calling people out isn't really how this forum works. And you seem really agitated with the community in general. Do you need a hug?
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2021, 10:08:29 AM »
Not sure how I got brought into this? Before anyone gets excited, I don't have any of the demos this guy is claiming. I joined TheSacrament in 2007 because I found a leak to Venus Doom a few weeks before it was released (on the now defunct torrent website What.CD). I shared it with Jay and he granted me access to many of the bootlegs and demos which at the time were very secret. After that, I've brought nothing to the table, and everything in my collection came from this forum and is pretty easy to find. Sorry for mooching off all of you for years haha, but I do really appreciate it! Now, on to my next subject:

I RARELY look at this website any more - I'm 32, have two kids, and HIM are no longer a band (RIP). The only time I occasionally check in is when news pops up and I want to get the scoop (Gothica Fennica Vol. 1, Flat Earth, Heartagram Team updates, etc.). Well I've been checking in more recently because of the Heartagram Team teaser from last month and noticed Stigmata93 harassing the Sac community for demos and bootlegs that as far as I know haven't been discovered. The general attitude and method of going about this is really childish and somewhat rude, but I brushed it off because whatever - the internet has plenty of dickheads.

Fast forward to my daily Reddit cruise and I notice similar messages on r/HIM from a Stigmata92. Coincidence? Maybe. But it's pretty obvious when looking at the nature of these messages it's the same person.

I took the liberty of highlighting some good ol' fashioned homophobia from our friend here. Obviously this shit is really uncool and grounds for banning on most websites. As I made my way back to the Sac, I've now noticed several messages in my inbox from, you guessed it...

Finally, I'm now called out in the forums by this guy, resulting in more messages coming in to my inbox. Again, not sure how or why I was pulled into this. I never responded to his messages, I don't know who Stigmata 93 or PickUpLinesFromHell are (it doesn't even look like there is someone on the forum with that username), and I'm not sure why you picked me in your wild conspiracy, but I would like to re-iterate that I DO NOT have any of these demos in any capacity (having said that, if someone DOES have these demos please PM me haha).

Stigmata93, I feel bad for people like you. You clearly having some sort of delusional episode where you're convinced everyone is working against you. Maybe you're conscious that you're lying and this is your chosen approach, or you actually believe people are hiding this from you personally, I don't know which is worse. But you've been a part of this forum for less than a year and it doesn't look like a single one of your posts has been constructive, kind or respectful to the community. I hope this is the last we hear of all this from you, but something about your messages tells me this won't end - you'll look at this as proof that everyone is out to get you, you'll continue harassing people, and you'll likely end up banned. I just hope if you actually believe what you're saying and this is a true delusional episode that you get the help you need.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 04:09:16 PM by Rasta666 »

Offline Jay

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2021, 10:51:53 AM »

I RARELY look at this website any more - I'm 32, have two kids, and HIM are no longer a band (RIP). The only time I occasionally check in is when news pops up and I want to get the scoop (Gothica Fennica Vol. 1, Flat Earth, Heartagram Team updates, etc.).

I feel ya man.  I'm 40, no kids but 2 dogs and I rarely check in myself.  There's projects on here that I've needed to do for years now, but life gets in the way and the projects get less important.  I pop in when news hits only to be unsurprisingly disappointed with pins, lol.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2021, 10:57:20 AM »
There's projects on here that I've needed to do for years now, but life gets in the way and the projects get less important.

Projects, shmojects. The fact that you still have this website up after all these years is more than anyone can ask of you.

Also, fuck a pin

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2021, 11:06:41 AM »
Not sure how I got brought into this? Before anyone gets excited, I don't have any of the demos this guy is claiming. I joined TheSacrament in 2007 because I found a leak to Venus Doom a few weeks before it was released (on the now defunct torrent website What.CD). I shared it with Jay and he granted me access to many of the bootlegs and demos which at the time were very secret. After that, I've brought nothing to the table, and everything in my collection came from this forum and is pretty easy to find. Sorry for mooching off all of you for years haha, but I do really appreciate it! Now, on to my next subject:

I RARELY look at this website any more - I'm 32, have two kids, and HIM are no longer a band (RIP). The only time I occasionally check in is when news pops up and I want to get the scoop (Gothica Fennica Vol. 1, Flat Earth, Heartagram Team updates, etc.). Well I've been checking in more recently because of the Heartagram Team teaser from last month and noticed Stigmata93 harassing the Sac community for demos and bootlegs that as far as I know haven't been discovered. The general attitude and method of going about this is really childish and somewhat rude, but I brushed it off because whatever - the internet has plenty of dickheads.

Fast forward to my daily Reddit cruise and I notice similar messages on r/HIM from a Stigmata92. Coincidence? Maybe. But it's pretty obvious when looking at the nature of these messages it's the same person.

I took the liberty of highlighting some good ol' fashioned homophobia from our friend here. Obviously this shit is really uncool and grounds for banning on most websites. As I made my way back to the Sac, I've now noticed several messages in my inbox from, you guessed it...

Finally, I'm now called out in the forums by this guy, resulting in more messages coming in to my inbox. Again, not sure how or why I was pulled into this. I never responded to his messages, I don't know who Stigmata 93 or PickUpLinesFromHell are (it doesn't even look like there is someone on the forum with that username), and I'm not sure why you picked me in your wild conspiracy, but I would like to re-iterate that I DO NOT have any of these demos in any capacity (having said that, if someone DOES have these demos please PM me haha).

Stigmata93, I feel bad for people like you. You clearly having some sort of delusional episode where you're convinced everyone is working against you. Maybe you're conscious that you're lying and this is your chosen approach, or you actually believe people are hiding this from you personally, I don't know which is worse. But you've been a part of this forum for less than a year and it doesn't look like a single one of your posts has been constructive, kind or respectful to the community. I hope this is the last we hear of all this from you, but something about your messages tells me this won't end - you'll look at this as proof that everyone is out to get you, you'll continue harassing people, and you'll likely end up banned. I just hope if you actually believe what you're saying and this is a true delusional episode that you get the help you need.

I have a feeling they do it to a lot of people, I got 3 messages basically demanding kafferi even though I don?t have it I only heard the 15 second clip
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2021, 03:10:53 PM »
I have a feeling they do it to a lot of people, I got 3 messages basically demanding kafferi even though I don't have it I only heard the 15 second clip

It's a bizarre approach. Kind of like a scam caller claiming they already know everything about you and demanding you share more personal info.

Even if I had them, I wouldn't share them with someone that rude. Speaking of which, do you have the 15 second clip? Looks like I missed the leak
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:15:07 PM by Rasta666 »

Offline Jay

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2021, 02:59:10 PM »
There's projects on here that I've needed to do for years now, but life gets in the way and the projects get less important.

Projects, shmojects. The fact that you still have this website up after all these years is more than anyone can ask of you.

Also, fuck a pin

Appreciate that.  Definitely fuck a pin lol

Offline gothicafennica

« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2021, 05:59:10 AM »
As far as I'm concerned it's only the Kafferi tapes in which some legitimately have. Everything else is bullshit stories that people tell for whatever their own personal reason is. And if it makes them happy, then so be it. I just don't understand it myself.

With that being said, though: is it at all possible that someone out there within our little community has more than that? Yeah, I guess so. I know that it's entirely possible for fans to get some of these things as history has already shown, I've just yet to see anything that would lead me to believe that it's the case with anything other than the Kafferi tapes. I would love to be proven wrong, though.