Author Topic: Teho Majamäki - Lusifer feat. Ville Valo (on vocals)  (Read 6628 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Teho Majamäki - Lusifer feat. Ville Valo (on vocals)
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
our dear Ville did the vocals to the song Lusifer of the finnish artist Teho Majamäki , the article can be found here - http://www.rumba.fi/artikkelit/lusifer-soittaa-ihmiset-tanssii-teho-majamaen-uuden-singlen-tulkitsee-itse-ville-valo/

and the song is in Finnish. Will be released in 2015 on the Teho Majamäki´s album - Colours

the song is available to listen un the url posted above

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM

Offline KissTheVoid

Re: Teho Majamäki - Lusifer feat. Ville Valo (on vocals)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
I wanted my friend to translate it for me but I couldn't find the lyrics.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:50:18 PM »
chorus is good, the rest is bad for me :-D

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:35:15 PM »
I think it is catchy. But whether I like it or not... I am reserving that opinion for when I find out what it means. I understood one word... if even that and that is only if I heard it correctly.

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:31 PM »
I think it is catchy. But whether I like it or not... I am reserving that opinion for when I find out what it means. I understood one word... if even that and that is only if I heard it correctly.
I'm Finnish so i understand the lyrics  :D  I can maybe translate it a little bit. The chorus goes like:
"When Lucifer plays, people are dancing, as a burning whirl the dance goes on. When Lucifer plays, kantele (he says kannel) of flaming frenzies echoes fascinating" Something like that. Believe me, this is really hard to translate....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:31:12 AM by DarkSecret666 »

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:33 PM »
I'm finnish so i understand the lyrics  :D  I can maybe translate it a little bit. The chorus goes like:
"Lucifer plays, people are dancing, like a burning whirl the dance goes on. When Lucifer plays, kantele(a finnish instrument)of  flaming frenzies echoes fascinating" Something like that. Believe me, this is really hard to translate. I don't know why. It took a long time to translate this so...

Kiitos. So he did say kantele. In that case I recognized two words. But for some reason second guessed myself out of that one. The other word I thought I heard at some point was hopea. I've always thought kantele sounds like it would be a cool name for a girl.

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 03:01:22 AM »
I'm finnish so i understand the lyrics  :D  I can maybe translate it a little bit. The chorus goes like:
"Lucifer plays, people are dancing, like a burning whirl the dance goes on. When Lucifer plays, kantele(a finnish instrument)of  flaming frenzies echoes fascinating" Something like that. Believe me, this is really hard to translate. I don't know why. It took a long time to translate this so...

Kiitos. So he did say kantele. In that case I recognized two words. But for some reason second guessed myself out of that one. The other word I thought I heard at some point was hopea. I've always thought kantele sounds like it would be a cool name for a girl.
Haha :D You're welcome :)