Author Topic: Helldone Live DVD?  (Read 1088 times)

Offline regularwill

Helldone Live DVD?
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:22:54 AM »
With Helldone approaching in a few months, it got me to thinking. How awesome would it be if they would release a DVD/BluRay set that has a collection of all the songs from their catalog that they've played there? They could maybe even include some behind the scenes stuff from Helldone and how it's all put together, to show the work that gotta into making it happen. We're long overdue for a full DVD release and I'm sure I'm not the only fan that would love this. Thoughts and opinions?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
Re: Helldone Live DVD?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 06:55:24 AM »
Yeah, a official dvd could be good. Ive been thinking the same thing for HIM shows but the Helldone/Semifinal thing could be awesome with the all bonus stuff on it :D
Good idea!

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »
I'd be surprised if it ever happened.

Offline Kichard

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 09:34:41 PM »
Remember the show they did in '03 (I think) that was multi can recorded, and had sound board audio!?
I still watch that show to this day. One of their best. It's a shame they don't feel the need to do such things anymore. There really is no reason not to. Every time I think of the old days I start feeling so bummed about the band we used to have :/. I still love them, but the fans are still here and we want MORE.