Author Topic: URGENT! Help needed!  (Read 1102 times)

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
URGENT! Help needed!
« on: July 18, 2014, 03:53:21 AM »
Hello everybody.

Let me start by telling you that I'm terribly sorry I have to post this irrelevant topic here on this forum. :-\

My father recently had a slight heart failure episode and he is in the hospital at the moment, in a controlled state.
He needs to be operated soon and the expenses are too much for my parents to handle... :-\
They asked for my help but I'm facing a very difficult period in my life and I can't afford to help as much as I have to.
My salary from work is not enough for me and my girlfriend and I feel terrible that I had to ask for financial help from relatives and some friends.
Most of them could not help me and I respect that but the fact that hurt me deeply is some people that told me "Why did you remember us now?" and then just turned me down... :'(

I have to gather a large amount of money as soon as possible so I'm turning to you, my HIM buddies for help... :'(
If you know someone that can help too, please let them know about me.
ANY amount will be helpful for me, I have a PayPal account but I will also provide IBAN bank account details if necessary.

PayPal: miltos_666@hotmail.com
IBAN: GR11 0171 4000 0064 0012 3426 142 / Miltos Arpazopoulos / Piraeus Bank / Greece

Thank you from the bottom of my sorrowful heart. :-[
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline Bender Bending R.

• Assistant Manager of Sales, Cerveza, Por favor!
  • Associate
    • .:HIM - The Complete Discography :.
Re: URGENT! Help needed!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 04:32:23 AM »
Hello Miltos, i did sent you something yesterday to your paypal
i dont know if here is much visible, i barely see it yesterday, because i can be days without visit the forum

what you describe is not different here in my country, but for the fact here nobody have to worry about the expensive that be in hospital used to be, enough worry is having somebody related fighting for his life

i hope your father will recover well
Greeting from Spain, Javi.

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
Re: URGENT! Help needed!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 05:12:40 AM »
I did see your donation Javi, I'm deeply grateful!!!
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."