Author Topic: Him Collection for sale  (Read 1738 times)

Offline plasma2k

Him Collection for sale
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »
Hey everyone, the time has come for me to sell my collection of vinyl and cds. They have just been sitting in the loft for years now and would like to see them go to a nice new home.

I'll  upload pictures and a list of everything. I would like everything gone as one or if there are some stand out items I would do them separate.

Here is the first lot I have sorted through - mostly vinyl!

----------------------------------------------
Love Said No - Vinyl Box Set ( Number - 777) - Slight crease on the side of box but contents never been used.
Love Said No - CD Box Set - Sealed mint never been opened. Box is a smaller version of the vinyl version above.
Screamworks - Limited edition - Sealed - Still have the poster still in box, but not sure on condition.
The Single Collection Box - Slight dents on box while stored, singles all mint inside.
Digital Versatile Doom - with sealed limited edition flip book. - Currently missing the audio CD but think it's in the car.
Venus Doom - Leather Limited Edition - Both CD's inside along with the polaroid pictures.
Funeral of Hearts  Vol 3 - Velvet Vinyl.
Solitary Man Vol 3 - Vinyl.
Killing Loneliness - Blue Vinyl.
Vampire Heart - Vinyl - With sticker.
Kiss of Dawn x 2 - Vinyl - Both versions of the vinyl.
Wings of a Butterfly - Vinyl
Buried Alive by Love - Vinyl - Shaped like heartagram.
The Sacrament Vol 3 - Vinyl
Dark Light Album - Steel Tin Edition - Sealed, never opened. ( No Idea of COA number as inside. )

Everything is in its original packaging or slipcase.

----------------------------------

Ville Valo + Natalia - Summer Wine Singles - x2 Both versions.
Kiss of Dawn - Single.
Wings of a Butterfly - Single - x2 Both versions.
Killing Loneliness - Single - x2 Both versions.
String Quartet Tribute to Him - Album.

---------------------------------

The below are either UK, Finland or German copies. I'm really not too sure on which is which. If any stand out and you would like bar codes, better pics of front and back please let me know. I'll try and describe them best I can.

----------------------------------
Join Me Single - UK Version - 1999.
Join Me Single - Finland Version - Extra track and pink cover - 1999
Funeral of Hearts Vol 1 - DVD Single with music videos and bonus stuff - x2 I have two of these for some reason. One case small crack.
Funeral of Hearts Vol 2 - Single with two tracks.
Funeral of Hearts - Single - 3 Tracks and Music video if played on a pc.
Razorblade Romance Album - Sealed - 2 CD with Werchter Festival. Finland/ Belgium Version.
Love Metal Album - UK Version.
Love Metal Digi Pack Album - German - Bonus loves Requiem and fold out lyric poster. Slight marks on cover and back. 
Solitary Man Single Vol 2
Solitary Man DVD Single Vol 1 - Slip Digi Pack - Has a slot for the Vol 2 to go in this as well.
Right Here In My Arms - Single Europe - 3 tracks.
Buried Alive By love Vol 1 - 3 tracks and video interview / videos.
The Sacrament Single - Finland/German version - Has the one heart on the front.
The Sacrament Single - Finland - 2 hearts on front digi pack - 5 tracks and video.

-----------------------------------------------------

I also got a selection of slip case singles which come in the single collection pack but came without the box to keep them in.
Also 2006,2007,2008 sealed calenders.

Thanks for looking. :)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:38:39 AM by plasma2k »

Offline LoseYouTonight

Re: Him Collection for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 05:12:21 AM »
if it is still available, how much do you want for it all?

Offline PTEraser

• Goodfella
  • Cafone
  • just fear for the best and hope for the worst
Re: Him Collection for sale
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 10:18:06 AM »
HI

Do you still have this one?

Love Said No - Vinyl Box Set ( Number - 777) - Slight crease on the side of box but contents never been used.
2000/08/23 - 2000/12/06 - 2001/11/09 - 2003/07/18 - 2004/02/08  -2006/03/02 -2017/06/17