Author Topic: CKY  (Read 5130 times)

SwagSaget

CKY
« on: March 25, 2014, 01:44:50 PM »
I'm surprised there isn't still an old topic here about these guys. At least I didn't see one.

Anyways, if you've ever been a CKY fan before, you might be interested in this torrent that someone put up not too long ago. It contains a ton of demos, alternate mixes, and even two DVDs. It's worth checking out if you still consider yourself a fan of the band, or even if you just dug the older stuff because that's mostly what it all is. Some of the stuff is CD rips, and some of it comes from cassettes. The "Lost Tracks" CD set is in WMA format, for what reason I don't know, but I have a good rip of it in MP3 if anyone wants that. Aside from that, I think the torrent covers pretty much everything you need. There's been a ton of CKY stuff surfacing lately, and it's been cool to go back and listen to old demos that were used in the CKY films without all of the skating and other noise covering them up, among other things.

Here's the link: http://kickass.to/unreleased-cky-demos-t8827353.html

Deron Miller (that asshole) also released an acoustic album of mostly CKY songs, but there's a few oiL songs, as well as a Foreign Objects song and a cover from My Bloody Valentine.

You can get that here: http://kickass.to/deron-miller-acoustified-2013-t8428891.html

The torrent doesn't contain the bonus tracks, but if anyone digs it enough to want them, I can upload those myself.

Offline heartagram_616

• I'm reaching for your shadow Drowning in the Kiss Of Dawn
  • Mobbed Up
  • Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
Re: CKY
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:22:17 AM »
cool torrents be warned though with the Miller album could get you a warning as its an album you can buy never the less this is pretty cool i do really like cKy so thanks :D +1

Offline FLESHINTOGEAR

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
I sent you a message about those MP3 rips.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »
Anywhere else where I can get this? There's only one person sharing and at ~2kbps it's going to take about 18 weeks to download.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:32:31 PM by Inferno »
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline GoinAfterFaces

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »
Any of the bonus tracks you'd care to upload, would be a huge bonus. Much appreciated. :-)

Offline Inferno

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:13:03 PM »
So the torrent finally finished downloading the other day lol. Can't say I'd actually listen to any of it though.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 01:16:10 PM »
Are they still together? I remember some Twitter drama going on about 2 (?) years ago.

Offline regularwill

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »
Has anyone else heard the new CKY album? I don't think I'm a fan of Chad on vocals and it seems the whole album is focused on trashing Deron. Foreign Objects' new album is pretty nice though.

Offline Giardina

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 02:39:32 AM »
Has anyone else heard the new CKY album? I don't think I'm a fan of vigrx plus Chad on vocals and it seems the whole album is focused on trashing Deron. Foreign Objects' new album is pretty nice though.

Hey Volcom, I heard it and as a big fan I feel like it's their worst album. Sad really.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:49:23 PM by Giardina »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 01:25:20 PM »
Did anyone here get a physical copy of Camp Pain? I'm looking for a CD rip.