Author Topic: The End Records - Deluxe Edition reissues coming this summer  (Read 85341 times)

Offline Kir

Re: The End Records - Deluxe Edition reissues coming this summer
« Reply #325 on: December 16, 2014, 02:01:20 PM »
And waiting for my bundle to arrive... Can anyone give me a "hint" to find the BNS TRCK files? Yeah, m4a, you know...  :-*

Many many thanks folks.

Offline playdead616

« Reply #326 on: December 16, 2014, 02:34:18 PM »
And waiting for my bundle to arrive... Can anyone give me a "hint" to find the BNS TRCK files? Yeah, m4a, you know...  :-*

Many many thanks folks.

PM me to NOT. ;) get the bonus tracks. I " do not " have them early in FULL. ;)

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline EvilRob

« Reply #327 on: December 16, 2014, 02:36:33 PM »

Many many thanks folks.

Hello i have send you the request in PM for Bonus Track :)
Thanks

Offline playdead616

« Reply #328 on: December 16, 2014, 02:49:47 PM »

Many many thanks folks.

Hello i have send you the request in PM for Bonus Track :)
Thanks

Im uploading to dropbox in between tasks at work. Should be ready this evening.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #329 on: December 16, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
just finished listening, thoughts:

GLS: As assumed, nothing all that excited on
RBR: Overall, just alot of really nice layering and new backing vox. I always love the subtleties in their songs, so new twists are welcomed.  Loved Ville's "woo woo" after the first verse in Death Is In Love With Us. Can't think of any other live versions he's done it that way.
DSBH: 'Lose You Tonight' is definitely the highlight. Has that 'Caravan style'. I think it's super neat that there are now 3 unique styles of 'PDLIG' Shows how much that song has had to evolve. Curious in the linear notes to see who the lady doing backing vox on 'LYLID' is
LM: Goes without saying, LM demos have always been amazing. So any alt takes from those sessions goes to the tops in my books. Fortress stood out there big time especially since that's one of the few from this release that changed alot of the lyrics.

Still think I'll just buy the CD bundle if Santa doesn't come through for me. I don't think the vinyl is necessary since I have the ALSN Box set and I never listen to vinyl
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
Has anyone received a shipping confirmation yet from the Omega Order?? I can't believe they haven't started! What are they waiting for??
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2014, 09:59:53 AM »
Have release dates changed again???? Can't believe my eyes! Check Amazon!! February 10th?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:01:59 AM by loveisdyinginside »
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #332 on: December 22, 2014, 10:20:11 AM »
Release dates haven't changed...I think Amazon is just having to wait for a secondary pressing before they get their copies. Although, The End still hasn't sent any email confirmations. No way in hell this thing is arriving before X-mas. Which pisses me off cos this is my Xmas gift to myself. I was gonna wrap it and open it on xmas morning with the family so everyone can see ALL THE HIM.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #333 on: December 22, 2014, 11:02:11 AM »
I got an email a few days ago that my order was fulfilled and I got an email with the digital downloads but no CDs yet.
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #334 on: December 22, 2014, 03:09:37 PM »
Got an email that they are being sent out, but nothing specific to my orders.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #335 on: December 22, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
Got an email that they are being sent out, but nothing specific to my orders.
i got the same thing and am trying to call to get a tracking number a d of course no answer

update they havent shipped yet they said sometime this week  :-\ a bunch of crap and then you'll get a tracking numberand email they saidm was rreally looking forward to getting it today or tomorrow guess that isnt happenin so much for them saying you'll get it before the release date
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #336 on: December 22, 2014, 05:23:18 PM »
And loves requiem is still messed up
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline Kir

« Reply #337 on: December 22, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
In which format the pre-order digital downloads are?

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #338 on: December 22, 2014, 09:38:07 PM »
You get your choice of MP3, M4A, FLAC and others. I'm taking the flac...fuck yeah!

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #339 on: December 22, 2014, 11:16:22 PM »
Love's Requiem (VRPN) is really disappointing.   You can't make out the words at all... it sounds like i'm rewinding it or something. 
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Inferno

« Reply #340 on: December 22, 2014, 11:28:03 PM »
Love's Requiem (VRPN) is really disappointing.   You can't make out the words at all... it sounds like i'm rewinding it or something.
If you haven't figured it out yet, Love's Requiem is backwards.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #341 on: December 22, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »
Hey, does anyone know why in the actual fuck the acoustic live of It's All Tears sounds like complete shit compared to the version on the Join Me single? Same goes for the acoustic For You. Did they forget these were released already...and sounding way better?

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #342 on: December 23, 2014, 03:26:13 AM »
yeah that was the first noticable thing that these versions sounds like crap
well the only good shit on greatest lovesongs vol 666 bonus disc is : The Heartless acoustic 2014 "pascha", probably your sweet 666 live from Helldone 2013, the rest we already had .... but they said that we will have something never released before... so when we had Its All Tears and For You unplugged early in good quality from singles they had to stand their word so they released shit quality versions, so they are never released before, ... we never had this lousy shit versions of these two  ;D

Offline playdead616

« Reply #343 on: December 23, 2014, 04:20:22 AM »
Hey, does anyone know why in the actual fuck the acoustic live of It's All Tears sounds like complete shit compared to the version on the Join Me single? Same goes for the acoustic For You. Did they forget these were released already...and sounding way better?
yeah that was the first noticable thing that these versions sounds like crap
well the only good shit on greatest lovesongs vol 666 bonus disc is : The Heartless acoustic 2014 "pascha", probably your sweet 666 live from Helldone 2013, the rest we already had .... but they said that we will have something never released before... so when we had Its All Tears and For You unplugged early in good quality from singles they had to stand their word so they released shit quality versions, so they are never released before, ... we never had this lousy shit versions of these two  ;D

Maaan, I was really hoping it was spotify having a shit upload of them or something. I guess they "Remixed" them to a muddy pile of shit and called it new. Jeeeez.. Also, Love's Requiem (VRPN) makes no sense to me at all. Fuck.

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #344 on: December 23, 2014, 04:44:34 AM »
Has anyone actually emailed them and ask about those two things?

1. The already released Acoustic versions of "It's All Tears" and "For You", this time coming from an obvious analog source like a tape copy although we had them in pristine quality before.
2. The reversed version of "Love's Requiem" that really makes no sense like this.

I'd really like to hear what they have to say about this.
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #345 on: December 23, 2014, 05:06:01 AM »
Yesterday, I received the codes to download the re-mastered versions of the albums reissued too. I was surprised to have the VRPN version of "Love's Requiem" in the zip file (supposed to be in the USB drive only).

But I just can't listen to that song. It's like two songs are played in the same time and I don't understand a word. This is weird...

Honestly, I'm disappointed with the bonus tracks, a lot of them don't seem "never released before":
"Endless Dark" is really similar to the 616 version we have on the UL Vol 2.
"Close to the Flame", "Again", "It's all Tears", "I love You", all sound familiar to me.
However, there are good ones for the LM bonus tracks!
The live versions for GLS are enjoyable :)
"The Heartless" is interesting.
Looks like I was expecting too much (once again) :(

In the end, I am sooooo thankful to the leaker of the "Slippery When Dead" demo, I think I love this guy :P
This is the best thing I've heard from HIM in a while!
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #346 on: December 23, 2014, 05:26:29 AM »
Has anyone actually emailed them and ask about those two things?

1. The already released Acoustic versions of "It's All Tears" and "For You", this time coming from an obvious analog source like a tape copy although we had them in pristine quality before.
2. The reversed version of "Love's Requiem" that really makes no sense like this.

I'd really like to hear what they have to say about this.

I'd love to know what the deal is with Love's Requiem too. To let a song that's freaking backwards slip onto a release is a pretty big fuck up and embarrassing for both the band and the record company. It's a pretty big deal. I don't think there's an excuse in the world that would make sense to me, but I'd love to see what they come up with if they're even willing to comment on it. There's no way in hell it's supposed to be like that. Also, if someone does email or Facebook them or fax them or whatever, please check and see if it would be possible if we could get some more bonus tracks as an apology for such a clusterfuck of a release and to make up for the ones that have already been released before. That's just a joke, obviously, but damned if I'm not being serious at the same time.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #347 on: December 23, 2014, 07:26:57 AM »
Yesterday, I received the codes to download the re-mastered versions of the albums reissued too. I was surprised to have the VRPN version of "Love's Requiem" in the zip file (supposed to be in the USB drive only).

But I just can't listen to that song. It's like two songs are played in the same time and I don't understand a word. This is weird...

Honestly, I'm disappointed with the bonus tracks, a lot of them don't seem "never released before":
"Endless Dark" is really similar to the 616 version we have on the UL Vol 2.
"Close to the Flame", "Again", "It's all Tears", "I love You", all sound familiar to me.
However, there are good ones for the LM bonus tracks!
The live versions for GLS are enjoyable :)
"The Heartless" is interesting.
Looks like I was expecting too much (once again) :(

In the end, I am sooooo thankful to the leaker of the "Slippery When Dead" demo, I think I love this guy :P
This is the best thing I've heard from HIM in a while!
these are all familiar because they are already on Uneasy listenings, just diferently titled :D , only I Love You was not released, WHite House version is different that this reissues version
almost all the live versions (except for your sweet 666 from helldone) we already had for ages

Offline Jay

« Reply #348 on: December 23, 2014, 08:52:29 AM »
I won a few of my fantasy football leagues and was going to treat myself to the diehard bundle...but reading this just pissed me off and now I don't want to spend any money on this, because you're all right; we've had most of these "unreleased" tracks for a while now.

Offline SilverLiningBE

« Reply #349 on: December 23, 2014, 09:07:45 AM »
Quote from: 616
these are all familiar because they are already on Uneasy listenings, just diferently titled :D , only I Love You was not released, WHite House version is different that this reissues version
almost all the live versions (except for your sweet 666 from helldone) we already had for ages
I am not a bootleg maniac so I listen to the official releases only (and the SWD demo now).  This is why I truly enjoy the live tracks from GLS Vol.666 :)

Thanks for the information regarding "I Love You", I must compare the two versions because I listened to the 33 bonus tracks quickly yesterday evening.  And a lot doesn't seem new to me.

If I knew before about the "never released" joke, I would only buy LM (awesome Vinnfox Relics) and GLS Vol.666 reissues for their bonus tracks...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:49:30 PM by SilverLiningBE »
"Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi, you just can't do it..." - Ville Valo