Author Topic: The End Records - Deluxe Edition reissues coming this summer  (Read 85333 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: The End Records - Deluxe Edition reissues coming this summer
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2014, 03:54:33 AM »
Hmm. Ville says he went through HIS archives to find the stuff. So hopefully that means no 2014 live versions of tracks. Some acoustic demos from Ville would be pretty amazing on any of the original albums....
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »
cool, i wanted to hear this and now i wanna just see the tracklist of it so i can prepare my wallet  ;D ;D

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »
8-10 unreleased tracks per album? lol thats a lot

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2014, 11:38:47 AM »
more than i expected, but lets see when its released what would that be, i just pray there will be no live tracks
but these are very good news, i was not hoping , i was kinda afraid that it wont be released at all because of lack of inrofmations and the summer is almost over, but when Ville said that i believe it

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2014, 03:31:28 PM »
Looking forward to the vinyl editions.

SwagSaget

« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2014, 06:11:15 PM »
Here are the demos that we know about from Love Metal:

1. Rescue

2. Circle Of Fear

3. This Fortress Of Tears

4. Beyond Redemption

5. The Sacrament

6. Sweet Pandemonium

7. Shine

8. Through The Darkness

That's eight right there, but two have already been released for sure, because I'm not sure if Through The Darkness is The Path. Give us the remaining six and then 2-4 other things and we'll be cool.

It's funny, I see a ton of people on Facebook acting like this is the first time hearing about these re-issues after that interview with Ville, and we've all been waiting for them for how long now?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:27:28 PM by SwagSaget »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2014, 04:09:54 AM »
Cory - do you think they will release only demos? i was hoping for that, but i have a feeling we will have some acoustics, versions (like thulsa doom version of Salt in our wounds) and stuff, not only demos
But 8-10 songs/album  is far more than i was expected!!!! i thought it will be like 2-3 per album, so this is wonderful info, i hope they will do something with the booklet too and it will be amazing. And i hope it will be all 2 CD release - 1st CD - album version reissue - 2nd CD - unreleased songs
and my only wish for this reissues now is that - NO LIVE TRACKS! :-D

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
  • Once Again We've Found Ourselves To Be Lost
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2014, 05:36:33 AM »
Also i saw the sacrament listed as "the Heart of Darkness" on a Love Metal promo a while back. "Through the Darkness" is the path and I've also seen "this Forest of Tears" but that may be a printing mistake.I would be be happy with a mixture of demos and acoustic tracks but lets hope they keep the live tracks to a minimum.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:44:10 AM by AcousticFuneral »
HIM Shows-14/03/10 19/03/10 28/12/12 29/12/12 30/12/12 31/12/12 26/04/13 21/10/13 27/10/13 31/12/13 31/12/14 27/12/15 30/12/15 31/12/15 16/12/17 27/12/17 31/12/17
VV Shows-13/01/23 14/01/23 15/01/23 14/03/23 29/12/23 30/12/23 31/12/23

SwagSaget

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2014, 06:43:03 PM »
Cory - do you think they will release only demos? i was hoping for that, but i have a feeling we will have some acoustics, versions (like thulsa doom version of Salt in our wounds) and stuff, not only demos
But 8-10 songs/album  is far more than i was expected!!!! i thought it will be like 2-3 per album, so this is wonderful info, i hope they will do something with the booklet too and it will be amazing. And i hope it will be all 2 CD release - 1st CD - album version reissue - 2nd CD - unreleased songs
and my only wish for this reissues now is that - NO LIVE TRACKS! :-D

Nah, I don't think that all of the bonus tracks will be demos (whether they're just Ville on the acoustic guitar or properly recorded with the band) but I'm starting to feel more confident now that there will be a good amount of them spread out between the albums after Ville said how many bonus tracks will come on each. Just like you, it was way more than I expected. Awesome news. Now we just wait. Again. Haha. I really wanna hear the Beyond Redemption, The Sacrament, and Sweet Pandemonium demos after I went back and revisited that list.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:49:33 PM by SwagSaget »

Offline Jaded_Heart

• Picciotto
  • "One last caress from the corpse of love...."
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2014, 11:34:09 PM »
Months of waiting, wondering and wishing and here we still are....no closer to any damn reissues....but at least we now have word that something will be in the mix around October.   I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting around for this...haha.....I am not sure that I believe the whole 8-10 tracks per album though. Yeah, sure, Ville said it in an interview but what if he suddenly develops amnesia or decides that the demos or whatever aren't good enough for our ears? We'll be screwed again.....  keeping my fingers crossed for something epic to be released this Halloween!

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2014, 05:31:22 AM »
The 1992 demos would be nice to hear :P

SwagSaget

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2014, 08:47:55 AM »
Maybe we will find out what we've been wanting to know on September 1st? Could just be about Helldone, but I don't give two shits about that at the moment really, lulz. Maybe if I lived in Helsinki, but I'm more concerned with the re-issues first. I'm just hoping the bolded part below eludes to the those as well, but I'm prepared as always for whatever, including more waiting. It makes the most sense to me to release all the info we need on the re-issues as well at the same time, but you really never know with this band anymore.

"Greetings from the Helldone HQ, loved ones! Very soon we will be able to announce the fruits of our summer labours. For the time being we can just state that…

There will be a Helldone Festival in 2014.

The dates will be Dec 29-31, and the festival will be held at the clubs Tavastia & Semifinal in Helsinki, Finland.

There will be great headliners, special guests and truly rare performances spread out over all three nights.

But most importantly, there will be the unique feeling of Helldone. Kindred spirits from all over the world gathered together in the heart of the Hellsinki winter to take a leap into the New Year.

More info to follow in a week’s time, Sep 1. See you then, stay safe!"

"Truly rare performances" sounds nice, though. I wonder what that truly means...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:03:27 AM by SwagSaget »

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »
Can't wait for the news and hopefully we'll get some news on the re-releases including the track listing. Also look at this post by someone called Amber Love  https://fi-fi.facebook.com/HelldoneFestival  ;D Jesus Christ
HIM Shows-14/03/10 19/03/10 28/12/12 29/12/12 30/12/12 31/12/12 26/04/13 21/10/13 27/10/13 31/12/13 31/12/14 27/12/15 30/12/15 31/12/15 16/12/17 27/12/17 31/12/17

SwagSaget

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2014, 07:19:24 PM »
I wish I could've seen the reaction on the face of the person who runs that page when they first read that question. I also wish I would've saw that before they answered so I could troll a little bit. Would've been funny to have her believing that the reason why Helldone is so special is because it's the only show they ever sing entirely in Finnish.

Offline Len777

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2014, 10:28:47 PM »
Here are the demos that we know about from Love Metal:

1. Rescue

2. Circle Of Fear

3. This Fortress Of Tears

4. Beyond Redemption

5. The Sacrament

6. Sweet Pandemonium

7. Shine

8. Through The Darkness

That's eight right there, but two have already been released for sure, because I'm not sure if Through The Darkness is The Path. Give us the remaining six and then 2-4 other things and we'll be cool.

It's funny, I see a ton of people on Facebook acting like this is the first time hearing about these re-issues after that interview with Ville, and we've all been waiting for them for how long now?

This right here is what I'm salivating for, here's to hoping.

SwagSaget

« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »
Only a couple more days, hopefully. If all they do is announce all of the details about Helldone on Monday and not say a word about the re-issues, I think my head will explode out of anger and bewilderment. I'll close my account on here (again) and be done with the band forever.

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
    • Heartabolikal HIM Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2014, 06:53:47 PM »
Only a couple more days, hopefully. If all they do is announce all of the details about Helldone on Monday and not say a word about the re-issues, I think my head will explode out of anger and bewilderment. I'll close my account on here (again) and be done with the band forever.

It will be announced soon... but probably not this Monday.
Where the lost are safe until they love again...

SwagSaget

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2014, 09:08:23 PM »

If that happens to be the case, then it's been nice knowing all of you. I can't stand the incompetence of the record label or whoever is at fault any longer. Seriously, though. It's a really simple task that no one can seem to get done. Helldone is something that most people just figure is going to happen each year, and while it's still cool and all I guess, there's never been something like these re-issues before. At the very least, they should be on the same level as Helldone as far as announcements go. I hope no one is surprised when they don't sell well at all if they don't start picking up the slack in a major way. Everyone involved with the project is pretty much saying "these things aren't really important at all" by only saying very little about them over the past several months since they first became known. Fans won't think they're important either if no one else does.

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2014, 03:26:14 AM »

If that happens to be the case, then it's been nice knowing all of you. I can't stand the incompetence of the record label or whoever is at fault any longer. Seriously, though. It's a really simple task that no one can seem to get done. Helldone is something that most people just figure is going to happen each year, and while it's still cool and all I guess, there's never been something like these re-issues before. At the very least, they should be on the same level as Helldone as far as announcements go. I hope no one is surprised when they don't sell well at all if they don't start picking up the slack in a major way. Everyone involved with the project is pretty much saying "these things aren't really important at all" by only saying very little about them over the past several months since they first became known. Fans won't think they're important either if no one else does.

It will be officially announced before the half of September, probably a week before. I understand the disagreement and concern of this silence but they probably are going to start promoting this on September, after the end of the tour. There are something else that will be announced, besides the Helldone show and the re-issues. Patience!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2014, 03:34:57 AM »
Cory i understand your point, i already said  to Luis in PM that i think they already screwed it with the advertisement and the reissues will be very bad selling , i dont even think that they will make it up by advertising it the entire October before releasing, it should have been promoted and "spammed" on every internet music page, store page, HIM pages of fan clubs and stuff like that since spring at least, everything after that is too late
but i can wait to the release date without any informations at all, i will then just purchase it and i will see whats on it when i will have it in my hifi player LOL  ;D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »
check the saintscream.ru -  http://saintscream.ru/index.php?newsid=0&action_skin_change=yes&skin_name=Default_eng 

well, 666 ways to love on Vynil remastered, thats more than everyone expected i bet
37 bonus tracks - sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18th of November, well it looks like the Chrismats this year will come earlier  ;)

Offline Len777

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2014, 12:47:24 PM »
I still haven't found anything official confirming this I hope the end or him make a social media post or  on heartagram.com they post something about it.

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
Believe it! On Tiketti(helldone ticket site) earlier it had that news but it has since been taken down.

Offline Lujja

• Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2014, 04:13:44 PM »
So... someone leaked some info before the official announce :P Very good news!

Btw... Just 1 night for HIM on Helldone, as the old times. We will back to the time on the next months, promoting 1996-2004 stuff. November and December will be very special and great (with some mini-tour promoting these?).

Just we need to wait for the official announce on 1 week. Hopefully with more info, I'm dying to know what are these 37 unreleased songs.

P.S. I think that someone from Tiketti has readed the Cory post :P

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2014, 08:23:50 PM »
"18 of november will be release of the limited edition boxset “Lashes To Ashes, Lust To Dust”: A Vinyl Retrospective '96-'03. The boxset includes the rare debut 1996 EP '666 Ways To Love: Prologue" on 180gram heavy weight vinyl for the first time ever, along with an exclusive Heartagram Logo slipmat, an autographed 12x12 poster of the cover, and a USB drive with 37 bonus tracks, 80 tracks all together, all re-mastered. Also to be released on November 18th, four of their iconic albums, “Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666”, “Razorblade Romance”, “Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights”, and “Love Metal” will be released in multiple configurations, all re-mastered with bonus tracks, exclusive liner notes, and special packaging. "
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.