Author Topic: It's Been 10 Years Already??  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: It's Been 10 Years Already??
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »
The whole sharing not sharing thing is fucking stupid. If you have something you want to share, share it. If you don't, keep your fucking mouth shut about whatever it is you have and stop gloating like you're fucking special. Unless a member of the band personally gave you some material you aren't fucking special.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 02:45:27 AM »
Did someone say betrayal???

Jay -  Congrats on a decade of helping real HIM fans shoot the shit, pat each other on the backs, etc. The lifeblood of this community are extremely strong and that's why it is still chugging along to this day.

Thanks to all the amazing boardies over the years who have generously shared hours of top notch recording, demos, leaks. 

I'm definitely one of the long time people that just doesn't post very often. It's awesome having a cyber group of friends with common interests. I've just been very fortunate to live in an area and have met people along the way that are HIM fans. So, when something awesome happens, I just call or facebook them. BUT TheSacrament will be forever bookmarked on whatever computer I own because it gives me a much better worldwide pulse of what the band is up to.
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2014, 09:43:50 PM »
Been on hiatus for a few months due to a break up, graduation, and a move from Boston to London. But I'm back!

Aaaaaanyway, just wanted to say thank you to all of you for making this my favorite site for HIM info. Specifically, the regulars. You know who you are... Even while I was away for a few months, I could close my eyes and still picture some of the names and avatars that haven't changed at all in the 7 YEARS I've been a member. I'm guilty of this too, but it's hysterical how I think some of you actually look like your avatars in real life.  ::)

Again, thanks to Jay, the mods, the admins, the one timer's, the regulars, the spammers, the leechers, the legends (ahem, Miltos), and everyone else who's been along for the ride.

You guys are as much a part of HIM to me as Ville and the gang.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 08:19:27 AM »
i think we should be happy that the band still exist and making music... and we are still here looking forward...

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 09:02:20 PM »
Been on hiatus for a few months due to a break up, graduation, and a move from Boston to London. But I'm back!

Aaaaaanyway, just wanted to say thank you to all of you for making this my favorite site for HIM info. Specifically, the regulars. You know who you are... Even while I was away for a few months, I could close my eyes and still picture some of the names and avatars that haven't changed at all in the 7 YEARS I've been a member. I'm guilty of this too, but it's hysterical how I think some of you actually look like your avatars in real life.  ::)

Again, thanks to Jay, the mods, the admins, the one timer's, the regulars, the spammers, the leechers, the legends (ahem, Miltos), and everyone else who's been along for the ride.

I wish we could "like" posts, cos I'd like the shit out of this one.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 05:47:20 AM »

nice speech buddy

Offline Jay

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »

I wish we could "like" posts, cos I'd like the shit out of this one.

I looked into a "like" mod...

And as long as you don't break up with us, it's all good.  A move from Boston to London sounds pretty awesome/scary though.

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 01:36:40 PM »
I just noticed this topic, sorry for that... I mostly keep an eye on the other sections...

Reading "SwagSaget's" reply... Is he talking about me? Help me out a bit cause I'm a bit frustrated now.
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »

Reading "SwagSaget's" reply... Is he talking about me? Help me out a bit cause I'm a bit frustrated now.
a mod who said Swag to keep it rare was me (obviously), because i am the only mod who was always against sharing it in the general public and i told him few times my opinion on this thing
the other "ONE" seeking for the demos,.. i dont know, there are plenty of us doing this on our own or together, Swag doesnt know much nowadays , i dont know who he was talking about, but it doesnt matter

just dont resurrect the same overplayed "song" over and over again, it will lead to nothing good i guess

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 02:38:46 AM »
Over and out...

Thanks for being around guys, I wish I could meet some of you in person one day. :)
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 09:03:51 AM »
A move from Boston to London sounds pretty awesome/scary though.

You hit the nail on the head, man.

Not to change the subject from the Sac's B-Day, but I've been here for a lil over a week now. I love this city; it reminds me of Boston but about a million times bigger. Just found a job, now looking for an apartment as I've been staying with my aunt and driving her insane. I'm excited to live here, but fuck, I'm extremely homesick. I think I just need to meet more people and get out more

Offline Inferno

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »
Over and out...

Thanks for being around guys, I wish I could meet some of you in person one day. :)

Greece would be a real stretch for me lol. I've always wanted to go overseas, but Greece wouldn't be one of the places I'd go first (No offense, just not in my top 5 places), but you can always count me as a friend if you ever come over to the states.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Jay

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 12:32:07 AM »
Over and out...

Greece would be a real stretch for me lol. I've always wanted to go overseas, but Greece wouldn't be one of the places I'd go first (No offense, just not in my top 5 places), but you can always count me as a friend if you ever come over to the states.

I say we all meet up at Helldone this year. 

Offline Inferno

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 01:46:37 PM »
Over and out...

I say we all meet up at Helldone this year.
How much would something like that cost?

EDIT: Looks like it would be at least $2,000 to get there and have a place to stay for a few days. That's before the cost of transportation, food, and event tickets.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:57:27 PM by Inferno »
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Jay

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 10:22:18 PM »
Damn...we have 10 months to save!  Maybe we have some Finnish friends that will let us crash?  Or we could do a hostel. 

Or we could do one room for 9 people and just crash all over the place.

I plan on getting a passport this year (finally) and my friend has been talking about wanting to get to Europe, so it's definitely a possibility.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 04:30:04 AM »
OMG we're grown ups now!!! When we first started up there were no OMG's just oh my god's!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:32:28 AM by alterego »