Author Topic: 2014 TOUR  (Read 49437 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: 2014 TOUR
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2014, 01:23:52 AM »
we all do Daedalus! We all do!!!

Cory: what do you think of setlist now? i think i have lost all the reasons to bitch and complain about their setlist  ;D ;D

Offline Len777

« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2014, 01:24:11 AM »
Omg! I can't wait until Thursday! The heartless?! Deep shadows stuff and Loves Requiem am I fucking dreaming?!

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2014, 01:25:36 AM »
follow the 1st hand witness reports setlist.fm 12/9/15 NY
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2014, 01:25:47 AM »
Wow. Good thing we're getting that stream. That is what a setlist from them should be like all the time, not just for a special mini-tour like this, but I'm glad we get it for at least these few shows and we'll come out of it with (hopefully) a high quality stream recording.

Cory: what do you think of setlist now? i think i have lost all the reasons to bitch and complain about their setlist  ;D ;D

I think all of our bitching finally paid off. I wasn't expecting them to make a setlist like that at all for this tour. Only problem is I don't see them sticking to something like it after this tour (and Helldone) but at least we can enjoy it now while we've got it. Sucks quite a bit of ass there's no Chicago show. Funny how things work like that. "Yeah, Cory, we'll change up the setlist, you fucker. Too bad you can't come see us, though. Ha!" - Ville Valo
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:28:57 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2014, 01:27:50 AM »
yeah it looks like some random fanĀ“s dream setlist
and they are actually playing it!

i cant wait for the live stream from Las Vegas!

Tapers get your equipment ready! Bootleg whores (like me) are waiting , there is going to be HUGE trade! i am preparing my rarities

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2014, 01:28:49 AM »
The Heartless??? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm dying. Dying....

And the HIM fans of The Sac are all now too happy to be alive. *Echoes "Dying....."*

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2014, 01:30:47 AM »
That Love's Requiem USB only bonus track must really be something special, though, if they made it USB only first of all (obviously) and then the fact they decided to play it live. Can't wait to hear that and check it out.

People should start checking Dime A Dozen every so often just in case. I would, but I forgot all of my login stuff and every time I make a new account they catch me and yell at me and delete the new account lol.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:33:55 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
Wow. Good thing we're getting that stream. That is what a setlist from them should be like all the time, not just for a special mini-tour like this, but I'm glad we get it for at least these few shows and we'll come out of it with (hopefully) a high quality stream recording.

I think all of our bitching finally paid off. I wasn't expecting them to make a setlist like that at all for this tour. Only problem is I don't see them sticking to something like it after this tour (and Helldone) but at least we can enjoy it now while we've got it. Sucks quite a bit of ass there's no Chicago show. Funny how things work like that. "Yeah, Cory, we'll change up the setlist, you fucker. Too bad you can't come see us, though. Ha!" - Ville Valo
tell me about it  ;D but we have a lot of expections and hopes, but this setlist is amazing, they even played No Love.

and 24 fucking songs?????!!!!!! Thats possibly their best setlist so far i would say. Ville said they practiced 39 songs, if we count off the songs like :all lips and stuff they did recently and retired from the setlist, its probably all , maybe few more songs will be surprise for the Helldone. I think this is like Christmas came earlier this year

+ there will by Danny Lioneye with the Rollers on Helldone + there is a live stream from Ls Vegas

i feel like i was 15 again seeing them walking on stage in Bratislava back in 2005 on my first HIM concert

now , we want bootlegs i hope when i get back home today from the work there will be something on a dime xD
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:36:24 AM by 616 »

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2014, 01:38:41 AM »

and 24 fucking songs?????!!!!!!

That's about normal for a headlining band like HIM with a solid back catalogue. I really hope the amount of songs sticks because that's what other bands are doing these days, and you really feel gipped at a HIM show when it's about a half an hour short of all the other concerts you go to. Playing longer gives them the ability to keep the crap on the setlist while being able to add more good stuff. There's not too much crap on this setlist, though. I could still find ways to pick it apart, because that's just what I do, but it's really pissing me off now that I'm not going to any of these shows (except for the Vegas show live from my bedroom). At the end of the day, while this is great now, it's just going to suck even harder the next time they come to the US and I can actually go and their setlist isn't anything like this and back to pretty much the same old routine, even though I hate to be a downer right now with all of the excitement going on.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:46:55 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline regularwill

« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2014, 01:45:08 AM »
I really want to record The Fillmore show but all I have is my LG G2 smartphone. Is there anything that a Best Buy would sell that's cheap to get a decent quality recording? Also, my first concert so I damn well plan on being in the front.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2014, 01:47:04 AM »
yeah the live stream baby thats gonna be 7:30am Saturday for me, so its going to be amazing saturday morning

exactly, they should play at least 24 songs every time, not lousy 16 as they did in 2013 when i saw them after ages in prague, but in the other hand, they obviously skipped Screamworks again ,didnt they? I was secretely hoping that they will do something like Shatter me or Ode to Solitude when Ville said that they will play something they never played before

and as i am looking at the setlist the only song they played for the fist time is Love Requiem , the rest of the songs were played in the past , and of course No Love was performed live only once

Loves Requiem live - i still cant believe that

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2014, 01:48:27 AM »
I really want to record The Fillmore show but all I have is my LG G2 smartphone. Is there anything that a Best Buy would sell that's cheap to get a decent quality recording? Also, my first concert so I damn well plan on being in the front.
it depends what do yo want - audio only or video

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2014, 01:48:34 AM »

Unfortunately, I'd say no. If you're gonna be in the front, the quality would be pretty shitty from whatever you could find. Since it's gonna be your first concert, just enjoy it. You only get a first concert once, right? You don't wanna have to worry about making a recording while trying to enjoy the show.

Also, I found a way to dock points off of the setlist. No And Love Said No. Would've made the setlist that much better if they included it. Honestly.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:49:53 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline Len777

« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2014, 01:49:12 AM »
Either some one's confused about their albums or they played WLSTD tonight.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:51:29 AM by Len666 »

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2014, 01:51:28 AM »
LEN, definitely just some noob who probably heard WLADE for the first time on the ToT tour and figured it was a newish song.  WLADE 100% confirmed

Offline Len777

« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2014, 01:52:08 AM »
Damn.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2014, 01:52:31 AM »
The Love's Requiem got me stumped too.   I can't believe they're playing this... they didn't even do it for the LM pre-release show.   This is gonna be epic... my buddy is gonna catch some video and pics for sure from Maryland.  Believe me it's worth the drive from Pittsburgh now.   

At first when I saw that facebook picture I thought mubbles could be you are the one  :(
Stigmata Diaboli is another huge plus and I'm glad we get to hear another song from Tears On Tape live.  There's No Love!
And who can forget 3 songs from Deep Shadows.... this will re strengthen my love for this album.

Deadalus you called Killing Loneliness.   
Run Away From The Sun

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2014, 01:53:51 AM »
Len, yeah, I don't want to hear any ToT stuff on this tour, but if there was going to be one it'd definitely be WLSTD

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2014, 01:58:42 AM »
What's weird is that I still have no desire to listen to any of the first four albums now. Instead, I have the strong urge to listen to Dark Light. I'm not sure that was what the band intended.

And the Cubs just signed Jon Lester! What a beautiful morning!

EDIT: Listening to Dark Light now AND not even skipping Wings Of A Butterfly. The album version can be the tits sometimes and bring back some lovely memories.
Under The Rose has, does, and always will rule. Perfect Winter song on a perfect Winter album. I'm glad I finally got a legitimate copy of Dark Light so I didn't have to keep listening to my MTV Italy rip.
Behind The Crimson Door is such a great song. Never really translated too well live the energy that this song has. Always was kind of flat.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:27:28 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline regularwill

« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2014, 02:13:36 AM »
Since I'm gonna be up front and Len is getting the audio, I'd say video. I have two G2s and they take great video so I'll have my friend record as well. Len, if you let me know what song you specifically want video for, I'll record that and with the other few vids that will be floating around, we could make a killer multi-cam video. Love's Requiem and if they play it, Stigmata will definitely be recorded.

Offline Len777

« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2014, 02:24:26 AM »
Since I'm gonna be up front and Len is getting the audio, I'd say video. I have two G2s and they take great video so I'll have my friend record as well. Len, if you let me know what song you specifically want video for, I'll record that and with the other few vids that will be floating around, we could make a killer multi-cam video. Love's Requiem and if they play it, Stigmata will definitely be recorded.

I can def accomplish that would be fun to open up my pro tools haven't done it in a few months. Loves requiem definitely. I'm gonna have the great wise miltos tinker with sound of this when I'm done. This iOS mic I bought is a stereo condenser mic. And highest it records is 48k so it'll be better than cd quality. With the exception that I'm only using 1 mic opposed to a billion like they do for actual live recordings but should sound ok I think.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2014, 02:31:00 AM »
So len you are capturing the entire gig on audio
and volcom sk8er you are going to tape few videos and you friend rest of the videos on the same smartphone?

Offline regularwill

« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2014, 02:46:25 AM »
So len you are capturing the entire gig on audio
and volcom sk8er you are going to tape few videos and you friend rest of the videos on the same smartphone?
We're both going to record Requiem and stigmata. I have two of the same phone. If there are any others they may play that someone really wants, let me know. This is my friend's first time to really listen to HIM so I don't wanna make my friend record the entire time.

Offline regularwill

« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2014, 02:52:28 AM »
Has anyone been to The Fillmore venue before? I wanna try to get RHIMA, her favorite single, signed for my other friend who couldn't make it. She's been trying to meet the band for a few years and I think it'd be a great gift.

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2014, 03:02:29 AM »
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."