Author Topic: PLEASE vote for HIM! They NEED your votes!  (Read 3492 times)

Offline fonzbear2000

PLEASE vote for HIM! They NEED your votes!
« on: November 03, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
Noisecreep is running a poll every week and HIM is in it. They won 5 weeks in a row, but last week, this crap band called The Pretty Reckless beat them and broke their streak! We can't let that happen again! So, please go and vote for them! You can vote once every hour so please try to vote as often as possible! Here is the poll: http://noisecreep.com/battle-royale-stryper-beat-pretty-reckless-top-10-video-countdown/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 09:23:15 PM by fonzbear2000 »

Offline Inferno

Re: PLEASE vote for HIM! They NEED your votes!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 08:41:21 PM »
Who are we trying to kid? That HIM video isn't THAT good and certainly not as good as the Pretty Reckless one. I'd say 5 weeks in a row is good enough.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

SwagSaget

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 09:37:37 PM »
Into The Night, right? I don't think I even ever got around to watching that video. Can't imagine it being too good. None of HIM's videos are good.

Offline fonzbear2000

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »
The point isn't whether their videos are any good. The point is to help them win the poll and beat The Pretty Reckless!

SwagSaget

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 11:14:39 PM »
No thanks. The band doesn't need anyone to vote for them to win some random online video contest. If you really wanna help the band, tell all of your friends and everyone you know to go out and buy a copy of Tears On Tape. Something like that is what the band actually NEEDS, my good friend.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 01:49:22 AM »
and whats the main prize for the winner? they won it 5 times in a row so what they won actually?

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
I never vote. It seems rather pointless.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 12:58:42 PM »
I agree with SwagSaget, winning an online poll isn't going to benefit the band at all. That's why I haven't voted.

Offline fonzbear2000

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 05:16:51 PM »
Wow! I'm quite surprised and confused! I thought that HIM fans were SUPER MEGA diehard loyal fans who would be all for them winning polls and such. They posted the poll on their Facebook page and it's gotten almost 8,000 likes in just 3 days! I don't get why I'm seeing so much of the opposite on here.

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
  • Once Again We've Found Ourselves To Be Lost
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 06:21:58 PM »
Well I think I can speak for everyone and say we're not really HIM fans just don't tell anyone.
HIM Shows-14/03/10 19/03/10 28/12/12 29/12/12 30/12/12 31/12/12 26/04/13 21/10/13 27/10/13 31/12/13 31/12/14 27/12/15 30/12/15 31/12/15 16/12/17 27/12/17 31/12/17
VV Shows-13/01/23 14/01/23 15/01/23 14/03/23 29/12/23 30/12/23 31/12/23

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 02:37:13 AM »
Wow! I'm quite surprised and confused! I thought that HIM fans were SUPER MEGA diehard loyal fans who would be all for them winning polls and such. They posted the poll on their Facebook page and it's gotten almost 8,000 likes in just 3 days! I don't get why I'm seeing so much of the opposite on here.
we mostly talk about the Bible in here, we dont know any Facebook, the only book is the Bible, in general

SwagSaget

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 07:55:30 AM »
I don't even know what the hell a HIM is, I just wanna look cool.

In all seriousness though, we are the diehard fans, that's why you won't ever see us discussing how we need to vote for an online music video contest. We'd rather discuss bootlegs and demos, something I can guarantee pretty much everyone who's voting for that contest wouldn't even know how to begin to talk about.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 09:06:20 AM »
and i would like to add to my friend's post above  (SwagSaget):

the active part of the forum - not even need to post daily, but they are logging in every day or so - these are the true diehard fans - the most of them (us) - we have pretty everything that was ever released and was possible to buy or get  - there are "maniacs" that have the most rare items twice - one sealed (+ all the merch, vinyls, everything), we are attending shows and we are supporting the band as much as possible
i think there is actually no one that would give a F#&@ about some online contest whatsoever because the band has nothing from it - if you know what i mean
some stupid likes on the facebook are not the "diehard" fans

Offline Jay

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 03:42:25 PM »
I have some bad news guys...

If you don't vote on that poll, Mige will kill a kitten on YouTube each and every day you don't vote.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »
I have some bad news guys...

If you don't vote on that poll, Mige will kill a kitten on YouTube each and every day you don't vote.

...I'm not surprised...

Offline fonzbear2000

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 09:50:40 PM »

In all seriousness though, we are the diehard fans, that's why you won't ever see us discussing how we need to vote for an online music video contest. We'd rather discuss bootlegs and demos, something I can guarantee pretty much everyone who's voting for that contest wouldn't even know how to begin to talk about.

the active part of the forum - not even need to post daily, but they are logging in every day or so - these are the true diehard fans - the most of them (us) - we have pretty everything that was ever released and was possible to buy or get  - there are "maniacs" that have the most rare items twice - one sealed (+ all the merch, vinyls, everything), we are attending shows and we are supporting the band as much as possible
i think there is actually no one that would give a F#&@ about some online contest whatsoever because the band has nothing from it - if you know what i mean
So why not do everything? Discuss bootlegs, buy all their merch as well as vote for them. Show your support in EVERY way possible.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 01:28:23 AM »

[/quote]
So why not do everything? Discuss bootlegs, buy all their merch as well as vote for them. Show your support in EVERY way possible.
[/quote]

Because the poll isn't going to benefit HIM in any way. They won't achieve anything out of it, it's just a fun poll that was created for the hell of it.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 07:54:34 AM »

It's just a stupid poll... You can vote every hour for crying out loud, how fair is that? It's not so much about the band than it is which band's fans has more time on their hands. HIM already won a very reputable poll for having the most dedicated fans.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 03:49:59 PM »

It's just a stupid poll... You can vote every hour for crying out loud, how fair is that? It's not so much about the band than it is which band's fans has more time on their hands. HIM already won a very reputable poll for having the most dedicated fans.

Offline Jay

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »
Guys, you don't remember how well that European street team poll worked out?  I mean, because we voted on it, they totally played tracks from Deep Shadows and deep tracks on their European tour!  Pretending never sounded better live!  They even resurrected Resurrection!

Wait, what? You mean...they didn't listen to the online poll and played the same tired set list?  That was the voice of the people speaking!  How dare they not listen to us!

Are we jaded or just realistic/assholes, or jaded realistic assholes? :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:06:20 PM by Jay »

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
Well when I saw them last Thursday, they mixed the riff of WLSTD with wicked game. I don't know if they've done that before, but I consider that note worthy. Same set list though. Obviously.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »
yeah Resurrection was perfect , better than last time it was performed back in 2004  ;D ;D

Offline AcousticFuneral

• Mobbed Up
  • Once Again We've Found Ourselves To Be Lost
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »
Don't forget the phantom gate just after resurrection and before that song they never play... What was it called??? Oh I remember wicked game. ;)
HIM Shows-14/03/10 19/03/10 28/12/12 29/12/12 30/12/12 31/12/12 26/04/13 21/10/13 27/10/13 31/12/13 31/12/14 27/12/15 30/12/15 31/12/15 16/12/17 27/12/17 31/12/17
VV Shows-13/01/23 14/01/23 15/01/23 14/03/23 29/12/23 30/12/23 31/12/23

Offline Jay

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 09:51:43 PM »
I mean, can we get an acoustic Wicked Game? I'd settle for that, haha.

Offline fonzbear2000

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
Well, for those who actually care, there's a new weekly poll up and HIM are in 4th place! Hopefully some on here who aren't replying are in fact voting. Here is the link to the newest poll for anyone interested: http://noisecreep.com/battle-royale-stryper-beat-pretty-reckless-top-10-video-countdown/