Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Jay

Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 02:43:18 PM »
I'm going to try and be as spoiler-free as possible...so if you haven't seen last night's episode yet, skip this.

Walt's video was awesome!  It really ties everything in and makes total sense.  In the end it does look like a huge set up.  It kind of takes away from the witness protection angle (for me, anyway), as there isn't really a "big fish" to go after now, besides Todd.  Todd talks too much, so he may have to be dealt with.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
I don't think we have to worry about the spoilers, there have only been 5 of us who comment on this topic lol.

Yeah, the confessional was nuts, I was freaking out. I had a problem with the end tho, where Jesse puts it together that Walt was the one who poisoned Brock. I was so confused and had to watch it twice, AND go on reddit to get an explanation. I highly doubt Jesse, a former high-school drop out and meth-head, would put it together so quickly! Either way, I get it now and I love where everything is heading. I have a feeling Walt Jr. is going to be the one who comes across Jesse gassing up the White house. They are the only two main characters who have been shown on screen together, and what better time then now!

Offline Jay

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »
It took me a bit to realize what he realized about the missing pot.  I had to watch the Talking Bad special to see if they explained it, which they did.

Maybe Jesse becomes the new kingpin after killing Walt Jr., striking fear into Walt.  Yeah right, but we're getting closer to knowing why Walt has all that firepower in the trunk.

Offline Jay

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 04:14:13 PM »
Goddamn it!!

The way last night's episode ended pissed me off to no end.  But I couldn't help but laugh after.  I wish there was a 2-hour finale....sadly it'll all be over in just 3 hours.

I say Walt flips on Todd and his crew, explaining why he has to hide out.  That way Hank gets a "big fish" and Walt can keep his freedom and family.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 07:39:59 PM »
This is literally the greatest show ever

I'm saying Gomez dies, Hank survives, Jesse gets away. Todd's crew keeps Hank tied up and hostage, under Walt's direction. Jesse goes to DEA? Marie? Or to hold Walt's family hostage and trade for Hank?? I have no idea hahaha

Offline Jay

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 02:18:21 PM »
I'd like to say that Todd is a toss-off character, but he's like a sleeper fantasy pick.  Do you bench him, do you play him?  I'd like to say that he dies, but don't want to give him enough credit to become a pivotal character to the conclusion.  UGH!! But I agree...poor Gomey.

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »
Last nights episode... and to think there are only two left.

WTF

Offline Jay

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!

When they opened up with Gomey dead on the ground, I was like "Ah fuck...Hank isn't gonna make it...but, he has to...right?"  Wrong...so wrong.  At least he went out like a shit-talking bad ass.

I actually thought they were going to take Jessie out too, but I was thinking that they still need him for the conclusion.  Two episodes left.  So much happened last night, I can't fathom where we go next.

Here's my theory:

I say that we get a fast-forward time lapse of 6-9 months, Skylar and Jr, and Holly are with Marie in protective custody.  Walt's been under the radar for all this time.  Jessie is still being held captive by the Todd and his uncle and is only alive to cook.  Walt gets the firepower from the diner, the ricin from the house (which was torched by Todd's crew in hopes that they get Skylar) and prepares for a showdown.  He's dying anyway, so he can pull a "Man on Fire" and exchange his life for his family's safety.  Lidia gets the ricin, and somehow Todd and his crew are all dead.  The only survivor is Jessie, who won't harm the family.

Offline Jay

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 04:03:50 PM »
"I say that we get a fast-forward time lapse of 6-9 months, Skylar and Jr, and Holly are with Marie in protective custody.  Walt's been under the radar for all this time.  Jessie is still being held captive by the Todd and his uncle and is only alive to cook.  Walt gets the firepower from the diner, the ricin from the house (which was torched by Todd's crew in hopes that they get Skylar) and prepares for a showdown.  He's dying anyway, so he can pull a "Man on Fire" and exchange his life for his family's safety.  Lidia gets the ricin, and somehow Todd and his crew are all dead.  The only survivor is Jessie, who won't harm the family."

I was close!  But man, that last epiosde was awesome.  It tied everything up for us (except for Huell, who's still in the hotel room waiting for Gomey and Hank to get back).

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
i feel like i am the only one who is not watching this :D i only watch Suits

Offline Inferno

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
You're not the only one... I don't watch it either.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Bender Bending R.

• Assistant Manager of Sales, Cerveza, Por favor!
  • Associate
    • .:HIM - The Complete Discography :.
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 04:00:16 PM »
it was a good end for a series finale, i didnt like much how dexter ended, the full season, but breaking bad finale is near perfect, all closed in an episode and half season
every series must have a finale, and the last ends like csi miami or csi new york were... they must have end long time before

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 05:05:12 PM »
maybe i will check that later, is it that great? and it has only 5 seasons? no other planned in the future ?

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »
5...but it's really 4 and two halves.  And that's it. When you see the finale, you'll know why.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2013, 03:53:01 AM »
"I say that we get a fast-forward time lapse of 6-9 months, Skylar and Jr, and Holly are with Marie in protective custody.  Walt's been under the radar for all this time.  Jessie is still being held captive by the Todd and his uncle and is only alive to cook.  Walt gets the firepower from the diner, the ricin from the house (which was torched by Todd's crew in hopes that they get Skylar) and prepares for a showdown.  He's dying anyway, so he can pull a "Man on Fire" and exchange his life for his family's safety.  Lidia gets the ricin, and somehow Todd and his crew are all dead.  The only survivor is Jessie, who won't harm the family."

I was close!  But man, that last epiosde was awesome.  It tied everything up for us (except for Huell, who's still in the hotel room waiting for Gomey and Hank to get back).

I'd say that was more than a close prediction Jay!

LOL, Huell is definitely still waiting.
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2013, 05:39:16 AM »
OK after i finish Viva La Bam (like 15th time )  ;D i will check on this one

Offline Jay

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2013, 12:33:09 PM »
Haha, yeah, BB is great.  I started about season 5a, but watched it all on Netflix before it premiered.  The first season is pretty short too, so it's a quick series to get through.

Dexter's finale did suck.  The last season had too much plot to get through and didn't resolve quick enough to squeeze it all in.  We don't know what half the characters are doing or how they ended up.  It just...ended.  From what I read, the writers had to hurry up as the network wanted them to be ready in time for Ray Donovan to piggy back.  What a waste, I'm almost tapping out from boredom on Ray Donovan.  (I'm 8 episodes behind and continue to pass it up on my DVR, so maybe that's a sign).

As for Suits, a friend of mine at work loves that show.  He goes on and on about it...maybe I'll check it out.

(Geez, we Americans really do watch too much TV!)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »
yeah i love Suits too, becuase i am ending this year a law study i am in the last year so its close to me

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2015, 05:06:07 AM »
didnt want to start the new topic
but
anyone watching the Breaking Bad spin-off - Better Call Saul ?

Offline Jay

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2015, 11:26:46 AM »
Yeah, the first episode was slow, but at the end it picked up.

I haven't seen Monday's show yet though.  I like the series so far.  I like seeing how much of a dirt bag he is.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2015, 03:14:33 AM »
after the first 4 episodes its as good as Breaking Bad when it started
Saul is a man :D