Author Topic: Autographed HIM Guitar complete with Coffin Case  (Read 2527 times)

Offline scary2004

Autographed HIM Guitar complete with Coffin Case
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:06:56 AM »
As much as I hate to say it, my loss can be someones gain here. I have for sale a red SG copy autographed by all members but Ville. I can provide pics of the actual signing at a meet and greet in Atlanta, GA confirming the piece. It's a shame to let it go as it was a great evening with the guys. I even have the receipts of the gear they purchased that evening as well. Not listing a price but am fielding offers. Jay and I have spoken on a couple occasions so he can vouch for me maybe just a smidge. So best offer takes it and will provide pics of the actual instrument as well as signing pics by request at mr_scary2004@hotmail.com.

Offline Inferno

Re: Autographed HIM Guitar complete with Coffin Case
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 04:30:42 AM »
Sounds... expensive, but enticing at the same time.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 10:21:22 AM »
Godamn I need this. But godamn it's gonna be expensive.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Jay

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:48:08 PM »
He's right...we've spoken a few times along the years....he told me he would give it up for $50, free shipping.   :P

I really want this too...fuck!

Offline Inferno

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 02:24:38 PM »
$50? Get out of here... For that price I'd come pick it up myself.
[/

Offline scary2004

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 06:21:13 PM »
$50 and free ship???? Nah..... But expensive? I'm not looking to unload this for ungodly cash lol. Like I said, I will def consider fair offers...... Ya never know, might not be as expensive as ya think. Mind you although Jay is da man and all $50 wouldn't do but depending where it goes shipping might not be an issue.....

Offline scary2004

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 09:39:20 PM »
Here's Linde autographing said guitar

Offline scary2004

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 09:40:23 PM »
followed by Burton

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 11:03:25 PM »
Do you have a full picture of the guitar? Is it a Gibson or Epiphone?

Offline Inferno

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
Let's start with how much the guitar is worth...
[/

Offline scary2004

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 11:06:53 PM »
Excellent, and fair.... like I said not mega dollars.....

Firstly the guitar...... It is a Baldwin by Gibson model SG. Mind you I have been in and out of the music instrument business for quite a few years. The guitar itself, which I really hope no one does intend to play it, was setup by me and was a great playing guitar. Tweaks here and there and was actually a great buy. I paid, I believe, $189 for the guitar. I sanded the pickguard and headstock. I repainted the headstock with a textured spray paint(which i have done full guitars with) and applied a heartagram logo sticker to the center. Mind you when I knew I was gonna hang with the band I had fully intended for this to be a show guitar, not a played one.

This guitar is strung with 10's and has only either stayed in the case or hung on a hook for display since the week before the signing. This was the Dark Light tour so that should give you an idea of age. I will include both the case and a wall hanger with it. The case was modified in order to drill to a wall. For the longest time the guitar resided in the bottom section of the coffin case screwed to a wall for display along with the ticket stubs as well as 69 Eyes signable cards they provided when I had them at Guitar Center as well.

Although my wife disagrees, I intend to include the receipts of purchases they made that day. I was very fortunate with the band.....

My oldest son had his nintendo ds signed by the entire band and tour manager, I sat in a van talking Halo with Gas, had to give them boxes of roses sent to Ville who was absent due to an interview, had Mige and Linde ogle over onsies for my newborn I had made with Heartagrams emroidered on(they signed them too lol). My wife is a HUGE Burton fan, I actually was able to set up him playing classical piano for her for a bit. Truth be known as well, Burton had a Nightwish Visa card, no lie...... He chuckled when I mentioned I liked the band and he said he had the card a s a joke. However, he said if my wife and I ever visited Finland he'd put us up and show us around....

Haven't talked to Seppo in a few years however Ville had a handmade tour print he designed framed and he drew all over the glass including a self drawn caricature of himself smoking a cig for a very close friend who has MS. Just ridiculous how great these guys are. I did email him with a cover version of "Little Red Riding Hood" I recorded trying to get Ville on for Halloween, if he don't bite I am going for Jyrki in the Eyes next lol......

So yeah, the guitar is an important part of my life, however I need cash as I am about to move and this is the first place I came. I came here cuz someone would appreciate it. I'd say, honestly, start bidding at $325.... I think that is fair..... That is not my final price so don't just say $325 lol..... It's who wants it the most and wants to have a part of something special.... Inside the USA I will pay shipping. Maybe there will be some other surprises in the box when it arrives as well...... I'm not at home but in the next couple of days I will post a pic of just the guitar.

Peace out,
Scary

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »
I'm very interested. Sent you an email :)

Offline Inferno

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 02:32:21 AM »
I wish I could help man, I'm in bit of a bind myself, but truly wish I could afford it right now. However, if it is not sold within the next couple weeks then you can be expected to hear from me for sure!
[/

Offline scary2004

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
$375(which includes shipping and insurance in the US) to the first taker... I will let this go for a couple of days for I list her on the e-bay

Offline scary2004

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
Here are pics of the guitar I just took..... On to the ebay here in a few, if anyone is interested in the auction lemme know and I will provide linky....